Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is There Anything Being Black Can't Compensate For?

Savas

Savas

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
73
Online
0
I mean you can be under 160cm, extremely fat, extremely thin, recessed, bird profiled and still slay top tier white women as a BBC. Is there anything that having dark black skin can't compansate for?
The day scientist's create a potion that makes you michael jackson max, but in reverse and become a bbc, is the day incels won't exist anymore.

You can be in a wheelchair, as a bbc and women will still want to fuck you. you can have aids and women will still fuck you. the only thing black skin can't compensate, is being smart, but who cares only nerds care about iq.
 
nigger

nigger

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
252
Online
0
Yep definitely GottThaGod. NBG said you're a nigger, is that true?
 
Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,022
Online
8d 1h 32m
Having a small dick.
 
Savas

Savas

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
73
Online
0
nigger said:
Yep definitely GottThaGod. NBG said you're a nigger, is that true?

I'm not him. Are you the user Wasted Potential Incel?
 
G

Gymcel

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
218
Online
2h 2m
This is Legit_Theory from lookism, BBC troll and race baiter, ban him. He is insane.
 
nigger

nigger

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
252
Online
0
Savas said:
nigger said:
Yep definitely GottThaGod. NBG said you're a nigger, is that true?

I'm not him. Are you the user Wasted Potential Incel?

If you're not him then I'm not him

cage
 
G

Gymcel

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
218
Online
2h 2m
Everyone in this thread is Legit Theory so far

:dennis:
 
Asshatting

Asshatting

Greycel
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
24
Online
0
Being 6ft and black never got me any pussy. I have severe social anxiety on top of being ugly.
 
Savas

Savas

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
73
Online
0
nigger said:
Savas said:
nigger said:
Yep definitely GottThaGod. NBG said you're a nigger, is that true?

I'm not him. Are you the user Wasted Potential Incel?

If you're not him then I'm not him

cage

4mA1iCZ.png
 
G

Gymcel

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
218
Online
2h 2m
W

whatiamnotgoingtodo

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
160
Online
7m
Savas said:
I mean you can be under 160cm, extremely fat, extremely thin, recessed, bird profiled and still slay top tier white women as white. Is there anything that having white skin can't compansate for?

Fixed.

White privilege tax when?
 
Savas

Savas

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
73
Online
0
whatiamnotgoingtodo said:
Savas said:
I mean you can be under 160cm, extremely fat, extremely thin, recessed, bird profiled and still slay top tier white women as white. Is there anything that having white skin can't compansate for?

Fixed.

White privilege tax when?

that's simply not true


Enigmatic93 said:
Being ugly

Check Lil Wayne. He's ugly as hell.
 
slackbum

slackbum

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
140
Online
0
bbc baits need to be purged, one of the reasons lookism developed into such a shithole
 
Weightcel

Weightcel

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,885
Online
0
Savas said:
whatiamnotgoingtodo said:
Savas said:
I mean you can be under 160cm, extremely fat, extremely thin, recessed, bird profiled and still slay top tier white women as white. Is there anything that having white skin can't compansate for?

Fixed.

White privilege tax when?

that's simply not true


Enigmatic93 said:
Being ugly

Check Lil Wayne. He's ugly as hell.



He's also rich and has status.
 
Savas

Savas

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
73
Online
0
slackbum said:
bbc baits need to be purged, one of the reasons lookism developed into such a shithole

Yes thanks to me BBCTakeover, Adolf Hipster, etc. BBC theory is a widely accepted theory on Lookism.


Weightcel said:
Savas said:
whatiamnotgoingtodo said:
Savas said:
I mean you can be under 160cm, extremely fat, extremely thin, recessed, bird profiled and still slay top tier white women as white. Is there anything that having white skin can't compansate for?

Fixed.

White privilege tax when?

that's simply not true


Enigmatic93 said:
Being ugly

Check Lil Wayne. He's ugly as hell.



He's also rich and has status.



Yes he got rich because of that.
 
Lux

Lux

Paradise Lost
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 10, 2019
Posts
6,598
Online
24d 19h 21m
A black is a automatic bull, not a mere "white boy" with "white fragility", a bull just has to fulfill the blacked fantasies of white teen girls / females in prime stage, known as snow bunnies; a mix of oofy doofy and blackness still makes it to be a competent bull, the image of virile still is left untouchable and void of shaming, the "bbc" is the ideal that represents the dominance of a bull on the societal status of other races around him, AKA superior, better, more masculine and sexually engaging, far from the weakling image portrayed by white males (in western society), asians are also seen as weaklings compared to the bull, but the proccess of submission of asian society to the bull is slowly coming to fruition. Just be bull.
 

Similar threads

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top