Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Is there any ways to improve your neurology as a braincel?

MrLonelyGuy

MrLonelyGuy

Greycel
That's a stupid question, I know, but is there drugs that help cause neurogenesis, improve memory, cognitivity, etc? My neurology was completely ruined by greedy psychiatrists (parents sent me to the private one, and he advised expensive therapy in the same clinic, tho my neurology was then ''average'' for assburger) . I heard that coaxil combinated with some other drugs, causes good neurogenesis. Also, I heard that some cannabis species and psychedelics causes neuroplasticicity and neurogenesis. I'm kinda young, but I feel like I already have bad problems with memory and cognitivity. I'm already blackpilled, I know that no one girl will ever want me because of my ugliness and short height, but please, I don't want to live and die as a completely vegetable. At least, I want to cope with hobbies, but I'm too braindead for them.

Eat this

Your brain is constantly undergoing neurogenesis, creating new brain cells, axons, dendrites, and forming new neural networks or improving existing ones. Your brain's neuroplasticity is continuous. It slows down with old age, but it never stops until you do i.e., dead.

If you're right handed try to use your left hand more and vice versa.

Yes. I take vitamins and use Tyrosine/Methylphenidate daily.

Sample:

Tyro

Sine

I'll post more later.

I try to by learning piano, eating blueberries, reading more and using this shit:

Ketamine and psilocybin