Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is there any real way to make life more bearable

FatFuck13

FatFuck13

Greycel
I know that I'll never enjoy life as much as the normies but, isn't there some way to stop living like this? Having to live everyday has almost become torture. Being single sucks and also having no friends. Fuck life.

Make some money and do some drugs.

become autistically obsessive about money

Lose brain cells. Money with no friends or relationship isn't going to make you happy.

Work out and enjoy the endorphins

Philosophy/Spirituality.

Do a really hard drug / at your own risk / and you will see life in a new perspective : or do shrooms / lsd / acid

I'll let you all know if I find something before its too late.

do what u enjoy & keep yourself occupied

Gymceling, sports/martial arts, meditation, nerdy things.

work out, spirituality, video games,sports.

whatever you enjoy

Drugs.
I'm thinking about starting doing cocaine as I have a lot of money and nothing to spend it on.

casually walk inside a high official government building, record what's inside and post in an irc

remember to not get arrested

limit your exposure to other people

Well considering your username, you should probably lose weight before giving up. There is literally no reason to give up if you are fat, unless you are midget or have deformed/fucked up face.

Try to gymcel, Smoke weed, angle manipulation?

I cope with vidya, beer, and good food. Sometimes I try to go to meetups or board game night with other high inhibs, but that's pretty rare.
Edit: forgot to add gymcel

All I see is misery, loneliness, constant struggling and poverty ahead. I will be offing myself I'm sure, it's just a matter of time.