Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any legit reason why we aren't brigading reddit posts?

Mutationcel

Mutationcel

Recruit
★★
I'm not that used to reddit but this seems like a very useful endeavour to 180 the cuck hive mind.

They can't ban us anymore. We aren't bound by their pathetic cuck rules.
We have a fair number of people here to turn the topic around in at least the Medium traffic subs

I made a thread about this a few days ago and No one gave a fuck. I guess we are all just too lazy to make INCELS UNITED a real brigade movement. Ugh.

I made a thread about this a few days ago and No one gave a fuck. I guess we are all just too lazy to make INCELS UNITED a real brigade movement. Ugh.

Imagine the damage we do to cucktears. If all their posts are 0 upvotes eventually the phaggots will stop posting which will be a win win for us. Who're they gonna complain to?

They've been making accounts here so no reason we shouldn't be doing the same. But this has to be a joint venture.

Maybe a hidden forum only open to actual verified incels here that links to reddit threads to brigade.

But yeah you are right. Most of us would rather LDAR lol

Post a thread topic on there you want brigaded. See where it goes from there.

I don't have the energy for that

We are too fucking depressed and disillusioned for that, we all know it wont matter anyway.