Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Homosexuality Is A Defect.

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
For years it seemed that Incel Hatred was the most durable, extreme, and widespread form of secular madness. I was wrong. There’s worse, and it has to do with homosexuals, transsexuals, men, women, and children. What doe this mean for racially aware white people?

First, homosexuals. I don’t like calling them gays because “gay” is a perfectly good English word that they hijacked.

4-1-598x600.jpg

Also, gay is an adjective, not a noun. It’s like calling happy people “happies.” Some homosexuals call themselves queers, but that seems to be like the N-word; they can use it but we can’t. I don’t think we’re allowed to call them “homos,” either, so we’re stuck with this silly invented term, and we’re bad people if we don’t use it.

Let me be clear: Homosexuality is a defect.

5-zuma-1-600x400.jpg

When someone’s sexual energy – and we have a lot of it – is wasted on a reproductive dead end, that’s a defect.
6-zuma-600x400.jpg

Biologically, it’s no different from wanting to copulate with lawnmowers or animals or dead people.

7-zuma-600x382.jpg

Just because same-sex attraction is more common, doesn’t mean it’s not a defect.

8-zuma-600x400.jpg

We used to call compulsions of that kind perversions, but that word is taboo.

9-zuma-600x400.jpg

I’m not sure the New York Times would call anything a perversion.

Of course, we all have defects, and being defective is not a crime. Homosexuality is like deafness. We don’t persecute deaf people, but we don’t celebrate them, either. We don’t make a fuss over the first deaf person who does something. And there are no deaf-pride parades. Deaf people go about their business, and we wish them well.

Homosexuals are different. They don’t want to be treated just like everyone else. They want us to think they are special and better. They want to be noticed and celebrated. Adored, even.

10-zuma-1-600x400.jpg

It’s like being black. We must never forget that people used to give them a hard time. By fussing over them and being especially nice to them, we prove that we are good people, so much better than those brutes who used to torment them. And so, we have perversely turned what’s clearly a defect into something to be proud of and at least pretend to admire. It’s part of the fetish of coddling “victims.”

It seems that most homosexuals are naturally that way, but there are bound to be borderline cases who go over the edge so they can become official “victims.” That’s especially tempting for whites, who are otherwise the villains of world history. Victims can even supply that indispensable quality: “diversity.”

11-zuma-600x338.jpg

Our society therefore seduces a certain number of people, mostly whites, into a defective way of living that makes them reproductive failures.

Transsexuals are something new and worse. Five or 10 years ago, who would have imagined a country that tells boys they should seriously think about whether they might really be girls, and that if they think they might be, nice grownups will help turn them into girls.

12-512x600.jpg

They won’t even have to upset Mom and Dad by telling them. Same thing for girls.

I know some of you will disagree, but I don’t think the people pushing this want to hurt people. The best I can make out, this is what they think. There really are vast numbers of people trapped in a body of the wrong sex.

13-600x600.jpg

In all of human history, until the glorious and enlightened present, society refused to recognize this, and people stuck in the wrong body lived wretched lives. If they so much as breathed a word about it, people brutalized them.

Now, we recognize their plight, and we teach them to explore options. Thanks to modern surgery and clever chemistry we can literally turn men into women, and vice versa, and save millions of people from a lifetime of agony.

14-zuma-1-600x400.jpg

If you are going to switch sexes, it’s best to do it before puberty. The people who believe this also assume that all the fawning over trans people will never tempt a confused adolescent to cash in on the attention and status the come with being the newest darlings in the victims’ sweepstakes.

There are many things wrong with this, but I’ll mention two: If millions of people in history lived in agony as the wrong sex, you’d think we would know about some of them. Shouldn’t we be able to say, “Yep, the Third Earl of Whatnot wrote in his memoires about how badly he wanted to be a woman.”

15-zuma-600x399.jpg

I’ve never heard that. Furthermore, it’s psychotic to think that children too young to vote or drink or drive a car should decide to have their organs sliced off and their body chemistry permanently altered.

Craziness was on display just the other day at the White House.

16-zuma-600x400.jpg

We are still in the throes of Gay Pride Month – which is as absurd as myopia pride month or stuttering pride month – so there was a big party on the South Lawn. It got some press when transsexuals took off their tops and posed in front of the homo flag.

17-3-388x600.png

The one on the left is displaying the scars where her breasts used to be, and the one on the right is exhibiting his man-made breasts. Normal men and women don’t do this kind of thing, certainly not at the White House. But Mr. Biden said something that day that should be astonishing but is so common, hardly anyone noticed. He called “the LGBT community ‘the bravest and most inspiring’ people he’s ever met.”

18-2-600x438.png

Everywhere that guy goes, people protect him with their bodies and would take a bullet for him if someone started shooting.

19-zuma-600x400.jpg

Credit Image: © Yuri Gripas – Pool Via Cnp/CNP via ZUMA Press Wire
Outside the White House fence, the police risk their lives every time they make a traffic stop.

20-1-600x443.png

But Mr. Biden calls weirdos the bravest people he has ever known, and invites them to the White House. Is it too late for me to get snipped?

I won’t even get into the absurdity of letting men who claim to be women win ladies’ sporting events or use their locker rooms.

21-zuma-600x400.jpg

I honestly can’t figure out why anyone thinks that’s a a good thing, but an awful lot do, and they shout you down if you disagree.

It seems that drag-queen-story hour is supposed to teach young children that it’s heroic for men to wear falsies and heels and paint their faces.

22-zuma-1-600x400.jpg

This softens children up early to think any outlandish claim, any kind of perverted prancing is wonderful.

23-zuma-568x600.jpg

Again, we don’t persecute men who want to wear dresses, but we shouldn’t rub children’s noses in it.

I’m sure that the people pushing this think they are like abolitionists in the 1850s, far-sighted humanitarians that future generations will worship.

24-600x338.jpg

They are way ahead of the rest of us, superior beings in every way.

How will this end? I’m glad to see that a lot of people are fed up and are willing to say so, even in the face of media scorn and Facebook censorship. But this form of madness is rooted in something so broad and deep people don’t even notice. It’s what is – by historical standards – fanatic, psychotic, individualism.

It comes as a shock to a lot of Americans, but whom you copulate with, when, and why are not your business alone. Every society sets rules because without rules, society collapses.

25-zuma-600x443.jpg

Healthy societies have rules that are meant to build families, keep them together, and promote child-rearing.

26-attrib-450x600.jpg

They grow out of an ancient sense of duty to family, natation, and race.

This homo-tranny-drag-queen stuff is the very opposite.

27-zuma-600x400.jpg

Pure self-absorption. Pathological individualism.

It is no accident that the strongest opposition to it comes from religious groups and racially conscious people. Both understand that we are not isolated atoms, that we have obligations to many, many others. Racially conscious whites, especially, keenly feel debts to ancestors and duties to children. Sexual madness will disappear wherever men and women turn their backs on pathological individualism and rediscover family and nation.

28-zuma-600x400.jpg

I don’t know how long the madness will last. I never thought racial insanity would last as long as it has. But I am confident that every gain in Incel consciousness is a victory for us and sound sexual behavior. And every force that is building against sexual insanity is a step towards sanity.

Homos propagate by sexually abusing children.

Nasty ass faggots

i dont really get why some people on this forum hate gays so much, I feel like hating on them doesn't get us anywhere at all
i read the start and was wondering how you see heterosexual people who only fuck for fun, not for reproduction?
I doubt that deaf people were ever persecuted for their deafness or ostracized from society (at least I don't find any info on that on the quick) to even feel the need to have a pride parade etc
It's kinda annoying that there isn#t a parade for every mistreated group, eg incels
but hating on gays isn't gonna give us that recognition either, probably the opposite

I heard transvestites were a thing even in like ancient india and that they were accepted by society before british colonialism. I suppose transsexuals are an extension of it because of modern technology.

i dont really get why some people on this forum hate gays so much, I feel like hating on them doesn't get us anywhere at all
i read the start and was wondering how you see heterosexual people who only fuck for fun, not for reproduction?
I doubt that deaf people were ever persecuted for their deafness or ostracized from society (at least I don't find any info on that on the quick) to even feel the need to have a pride parade etc
It's kinda annoying that there isn#t a parade for every mistreated group, eg incels
but hating on gays isn't gonna give us that recognition either, probably the opposite

I heard transvestites were a thing even in like ancient india and that they were accepted by society before british colonialism. I suppose transsexuals are an extension of it because of modern technology.
That was also my thoughts. While I still think it's something that should be treated medically instead of acting like it's perfectly normal, I don't think we can learn much thing from hating them

I doubt that deaf people were ever persecuted
They were same thing happened to people who were left-handed. It was all seen as curse of God, and that it was deserved. It was mostly the peasantry, but authorities bought into it too.

Idk about other cultures, becouse the severity was different around the globe.

To me homophobia is just a biological thing that evolution is suppoused fix. We either persecute them and the genes responsible die out through milions of years and we become a gayless species or it will increase/decrease.

I really don't care.

Just like hypergammy is a program meant to upgrade the species, and it has its bad sides in injust discrimination against people like us, so must homosexuality as a proposition of organizing the family have. Be it a passive thing or during explicit circumstances.

My only problem with these people with societal and psychological. Since they were thrown into one package with kinks, trans ppl, degeneracy etc. they fight together under one umbrella. Being beside these people spreads things onto them becouse they start acting like one thing, like some organism.

Then there's a shocker that this enviroment is sometimes abusive or retarded. Try and show it to the world, the commune decides you're not one of them and you're just a heterosexual who deceived everyone with aesthethics. Since evrything is fluid and nothing is pernament, they win, the narration stands and BANG! Another act of hate-crime added to their account they can use like currency to win stuff.

This boiling pit creates slosh. They may be colorful and diverse, but if you mix everything then what is it? No form, no content, no harmony or character. One takes and mimics the traits of the other pulling the other up. All they are is reduced to being a group, the power they have with context of civilizational guilt about supressing them in the past.

They work like connected vessels. You pour rights and apologies into one, normalize it and whatnot then the others gain power. You have to put a lid on some of those vessels.

Its a good tactic in terms of power but stupid in perspective of public health and normalizing genuine wrong habits.