Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is there any hope left?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33216
  • Start date
Deleted member 33216

Deleted member 33216

Every cope has an end
-
Have you ever noticed how all women have the same way of thinking? The same likes, the same dislikes, and the same taste in men. Hell, they even use the same words other foids use. They have a deep sense of identification with other women's problems, and they would always attack you for criticizing other women, regardless of how shitty those women you're criticizing are. It's just too good to be true, right? Like, how can an entire fucking gender be so similar? I mean, look at them, they all buy into this feminism bs, they all support trannies (expect the Christian one, but that's basically indoctrination) crap. Whereas not all men are into MRA, or support trannies. In women there's no deviation whatsoever. They simply buy whatever the media shills.

They always babble about how men are all the same when that just isn't the case. If all men were the same we wouldn't exist. We'd all be soy. Ofc some morons would say "but I know two women; one of them eats meat and the other doesn't". This is not what I'm referring to. These trivialities don't matter. This is just a personal preference, not nature. Attraction to chad is in their wiring, it's not a goddamn preference. What pisses me off is that their reactions to shit are always the same. Same words -- verbatim. But if all women are the same; shallow, self-centered, promiscuous, neo-liberal, neo-Marxist, chad-lusting sluts? What does that mean for us? If all of them hoes are the same, what's the point of even trying? Why bother initiating conversation with them? Does this mean we're destined to for a lifetime of inceldom? It's like looking for meat in a vegan restaurant. You're not going to find it. Have you guys met a woman that's different from the others? Or at least tolerable? I haven't.

Have you ever noticed how all women have the same way of thinking? The same likes, the same dislikes, and the same taste in men. Hell, they even use the same words other foids use. They have a deep sense of identification with other women's problems, and they would always attack you for criticizing other women, regardless of how shitty those women you're criticizing are. It's just too good to be true, right? Like, how can an entire fucking gender be so similar? I mean, look at them, they all buy into this feminism bs, they all support trannies (expect the Christian one, but that's basically indoctrination) crap. Whereas not all men are into MRA, or support trannies. In women there's no deviation whatsoever. They simply buy whatever the media shills.

They always babble about how men are all the same when that just isn't the case. If all men were the same we wouldn't exist. We'd all be soy. Ofc some morons would say "but I know two women; one of them eats meat and the other doesn't". This is not what I'm referring to. These trivialities don't matter. This is just a personal preference, not nature. Attraction to chad is in their wiring, it's not a goddamn preference. What pisses me off is that their reactions to shit are always the same. Same words -- verbatim. But if all women are the same; shallow, self-centered, promiscuous, neo-liberal, neo-Marxist, chad-lusting sluts? What does that mean for us? If all of them hoes are the same, what's the point of even trying? Why bother initiating conversation with them? Does this mean we're destined to for a lifetime of inceldom? It's like looking for meat in a vegan restaurant. You're not going to find it. Have you guys met a woman that's different from the others? Or at least tolerable? I haven't.
Men are the same because the men they date aka the plenty of options Chad are all the same (pump & dump, selfish, in high demand) & they see anyone they're not attracted to as a non-man; either a boy or a creep.

Women are all the same 'cos they came from a rib or some shit lol.

Last edited:
Men are the same because the men they date aka the plenty of options Chad are all the same (pump & dump, selfish, in high demand) & they see anyone they're not attracted to as a non-man; either a boy or a creep.

Women are all the same 'cos they came from a rib or some shit lol.
yeah, apex fallacy. But hoes are too dumb to even consider that.

There are no outliers in women. You are never going to find a unicorn. All women are same, manipulative whores. Ascension is a meme.

There are no outliers in women. You are never going to find a unicorn. All women are same, manipulative whores. Ascension is a meme.
ascension is basically impossible if you have autism on top of already being ugly

Because they are animals. Livestock. Expecting chickens and pigs to be anything but basic is jfl.

Controversial position: somehow symmetrical description can be given for average contemporary men as well. Moreover, for all mediocre human beings in every historical period or era, just slightly modified (mentioned description) taking into account the specifics of then present Zeitgeist, of course. Hypergamy, lookism and other modern forms of societal pathologies are just current, in our lifetimes existing, embodiments of ancient presence of sin in this fallen world. It's not (just) about distinction between genders or political and others reforms related to them, roots of rot are depressingly deeper. Black pill is undeniable truth, but not complete one, and completion can be found in primeval religious and mystical texts of Judeo-Christian tradition (although far-Eastern ones are also not to be neglected, just read with certain caution), especially ones then circulating among monks and hermits.

Last edited:
Nope don't ever forget AWALT

Controversial position: somehow symmetrical description can be given for average contemporary men as well. Moreover, for all mediocre human beings in every historical period or era, just slightly modified (mentioned description) taking into account the specifics of then present Zeitgeist, of course. Hypergamy, lookism and other modern forms of societal pathologies are just current, in our lifetimes existing, embodiments of ancient presence of sin in this fallen world. It's not (just) about gender/sex distinction or political and others reforms related to them, roots of rot are depressingly deeper. Black pill is undeniable truth, but not complete one, and completion can be found in primeval religious and mystical texts of Judeo-Christian tradition (although far-Eastern ones are also not to be neglected, just read with certain caution).
Can you elaborate more on what you mean by the completion lies in ancient texts? And wouldn't that arouse more more problems as it invokes a supernatural entity that needs a proof itself?

Can you elaborate more on what you mean by the completion lies in ancient texts? And wouldn't that arouse more more problems as it invokes a supernatural entity that needs a proof itself?
Desert fathers and mothers of Orthodox Church long ago foresaw and described these and other trends of decay, simultaneously embracing lifestyles needed for resistance to them. Examples would be Saint Isaac the Syrian, Saint Anthony the Great, Saint Macarius of Egypt, Saint Mary of Egypt, Saint John of the Ladder, etc. I recommend their writings and biographies to everyone here.

And, regarding the second question of yours - stop reading idiotic Germans as one on you avatar and you won't find theism problematic anymore :feelsautistic: (just kidding, read them even more and find hidden absurdities! interestingly, postmodernism, both in philosophy, as well as in literature, brought me to faith).

Last edited:
Desert fathers and mothers of Orthodox Church long ago foresaw and described these and other trends of decay, simultaneously embracing lifestyles needed for resistance to them. Examples would be Saint Isaac the Syrian, Saint Anthony the Great, Saint Macarius of Egypt, Saint Mary of Egypt, Saint John of the Ladder, etc. I recommend their writings and biographies to everyone here.

And, regarding the second question of yours - stop reading idiotic Germans as one on you avatar and you won't find theism problematic anymore :feelsautistic: (just kidding, read them even more and find hidden absurdities!).
Theism has a lot of issues. And it raises more question than it answers. That's my issue with the theological approach. Of course, you can take JP's theological approach and just extract the symbols of religion, tie them to Jungian archetypes, redefine every word associated with the topic to make sense of your arguments. Revelations can be found anywhere; in novels (1984, BNW), in articles (Tesla's opinion on women), etc.

Schopenhauer or Nietzsche are not the main proponents of anti-theism. I prefer the modern thinkers when it comes to matters of religion. My problem with religion is the lack of evidence it provides for its claims. I never wanted to resort to nihilism to make sense of things, but the meagerness of evidence for theological doctrines is not to be overlooked. I subscribe to the Blackpill because it has science on its side; because it describes reality. Moreover, the empirical evidence for it is overwhelming.

Theism has a lot of issues. And it raises more question than it answers. That's my issue with the theological approach. Of course, you can take JP's theological approach and just extract the symbols of religion, tie them to Jungian archetypes, redefine every word associated with the topic to make sense of your arguments. Revelations can be found anywhere; in novels (1984, BNW), in articles (Tesla's opinion on women), etc.

Schopenhauer or Nietzsche are not the main proponents of anti-theism. I prefer the modern thinkers when it comes to matters of religion. My problem with religion is the lack of evidence it provides for its claims. I never wanted to resort to nihilism to make sense of things, but the meagerness of evidence for theological doctrines is not to be overlooked. I subscribe to the Blackpill because it has science on its side; because it describes reality. Moreover, the empirical evidence for it is overwhelming.
I don't have time for further inspection of these matters here (doors of the PM are always open), but I can just suggest you not to finish with your own research and reading on this debate in current stage of your views on it (empiricist ones, if they can be described as such), but to find some of the authors (both analytic and continental) in epistemology and philosophy of science which work is headed in opposite direction (late Wittgenstein first comes to my mind).

Women's "tastes" are variations in chads like chad with long hair or chad with glasses or chad who is QuIrKy or chads who like certsin shows or shit like that

I don't really know about you but I know it is most likely over if you're actually sincere about your statements by posting here.

I don't really know about you but I know it is most likely over if you're actually sincere about your statements by posting here.
I know it's over. All I have now is hatred, raw hatred. I can't stand being around foids and normies anymore. Plus, why the hell would I want to have a family and bring kids into this wretched world? I was still not sure about my status when I posted this, but after the Sarah Everard incident I completely lost hope in humanity.

I know it's over. All I have now is hatred, raw hatred. I can't stand being around foids and normies anymore. Plus, why the hell would I want to have a family and bring kids into this wretched world? I was still not sure about my status when I posted this, but after the Sarah Everard incident I completely lost hope in humanity.
losing all hope actually sets you free tbh and that is the very foundation of the blackpill.

losing all hope actually sets you free tbh and that is the very foundation of the blackpill.
Yeah, at this point I literally have nothing to lose -- absolutely nothing. The entire world can end tomorrow for all I care.

Yeah, at this point I literally have nothing to lose -- absolutely nothing. The entire world can end tomorrow for all I care.
I wouldn't give a shit if all these shitshow ends now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back