Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any group of people Made In Heaven doesn’t hate

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I’ve seen this nigga @Made in Heaven shit on every ethnic group and it was all in an unironic or non joking fashion. Is there a group of people you don’t hate bro? Do you have any interests outside of anthropology? I’m guessing by the anime pfp you are a weeb.

He sounds too based for a weeaboo

TBH being a misanthrope should be the default incel position, fuck this gay species, it's literally 0.001% of humans that seem to have any sentience and morality, but even then I'm afraid my impression is just caused by not knowing them enough

I hate all humans some are just less subhuman than others (like whites). If I had the power to destroy humanity I would. That said, it's my IMMENSE empathy that i have that makes me feel so sorry for ethnics and how pathetically they get mogged by whites that I want them to go extinct, not out of hatred for them, but mercy so they can stop suffering.

As for hobbies, it's mostly just watching YT vide, anime, tiktok, reddit and 4chan

I hate all humans some are just less subhuman than others (like whites). If I had the power to destroy humanity I would. That said, it's my IMMENSE empathy that i have that makes me feel so sorry for ethnics and how pathetically they get mogged by whites that I want them to go extinct, not out of hatred for them, but mercy so they can stop suffering.

As for hobbies, it's mostly just watching YT vide, anime, tiktok, reddit and 4chan
So you’re an anti natalist? Aren’t you Muslim though isn’t that a contradiction your beliefs? Aren’t you just a pretty much an anti natalist nihilist misanthrope at this point?

TBH being a misanthrope should be the default incel position, fuck this gay species, it's literally 0.001% of humans that seem to have any sentience and morality, but even then I'm afraid my impression is just caused by not knowing them enough
That’s pretty much true. Barely anybody is truly sentient fucking NPCs.

nah, he considers himself white or at least "white enough"
I think he said he was Muslim though in a earlier thread but yea he considers himself white due to being an Iraqi turk

I think he said he was Muslim though in a earlier thread but yea he considers himself white due to being an Iraqi turk
he is Caucasoid, but i wouldn't consider him white

he is Caucasoid, but i wouldn't consider him white
He is caucasoid yes but not white specifically. White specially refers to those of European origin. Also white originally was meant for those who descended from Germanic tribes.

So you’re an anti natalist? Aren’t you Muslim though isn’t that a contradiction your beliefs? Aren’t you just a pretty much an anti natalist nihilist misanthrope at this point?
I dont know if being anti natalist is anti-Islam per say, since there is a hadith that says the current world is "like a cage for the believer"
nah, he considers himself white or at least "white enough"
I have pink skin, freckles, red beard, and pontic phenotype. Definitley white enough
Being Muslims and being White aren't exclusive traits lol
He is caucasoid yes but not white specifically. White specially refers to those of European origin. Also white originally was meant for those who descended from Germanic tribes.
White in skin tone. There are Middle Eastern people paler than some Europeans, the idea of "White" referring only to people of European origin is retarded as fuck when there are plenty of white Caucasoids in North Africa, Middle East, and Central Asia

Portrait of uzbek young women on a rainy day in khiva uzbekistan G3TN91
Uzbeks

I dont know if being anti natalist is anti-Islam per say, since there is a hadith that says the current world is "like a cage for the believer"
I mean but why would Allah want his creation to go extinct? Idk sounds kinda contradictory to be anti natalist as a Muslim. You seem more of a nihilist than truly religious from what I’ve seen.
I have pink skin, freckles, red beard, and pontic phenotype. Definitley white enough
I mean eh. A lot of Berbers do and I wouldn’t necessarily call them white. They are caucasoid though
Being Muslims and being White aren't exclusive traits lol
Yes I know but the majority of Muslims are non white. Like when you take your trip to Mecca how do you think the people will look there?
White in skin tone. There are Middle Eastern people paler than some Europeans, the idea of "White" referring only to people of European origin is retarded as fuck when there are plenty of white Caucasoids in North Africa, Middle East, and Central Asia

View attachment 688826View attachment 688830View attachment 688832
White has nothing to do with skin color. Race is based off skull shape mostly. Read up on Carleton Coon and his ideas on race. There is 5 races
Capoid (Khoisan)
Congoid (Bantu, Nilotes, Pygmies)
Caucasoid (European, North African, Middle Eastern, Central Asian, North Indian)
Mongoloid (East Asian, Austronesian, Native American)
Australoid (Dravidian, Melanesian, Aboriginal)
Then there’s groups who are pretty much mixed race Cushites, (mix of Congoid & Caucasoid), we Latinos who are mainly a mix of 3, etc.

I mean but why would Allah want his creation to go extinct?
Many human races have gone extinct throughout history, like Neanderthals and even in the Quran, a tribe of Arabs known as Ad is said to have been wiped out by God, as in, they have no living descendants. End of the bloodline.
I mean eh. A lot of Berbers do and I wouldn’t necessarily call them white. They are caucasoid though
Looks pretty white to me

Libyan kid
main-qimg-a04e5ff0735020877f114273ce7416a4.webp

Yes I know but the majority of Muslims are non white. Like when you take your trip to Mecca how do you think the people will look there?
Okay, still has nothing to do with my race
White has nothing to do with skin color.
That's literally what it is.
Race is based off skull shape mostly.
I wasn't talking of skull shape or race, I was talking of skin tone. White mostly refers to people who are Caucasoid + have fair skin, that definition definitley does apply to many North Africans, Middle Easterners and Central Asians.

Tunis

Read up on Carleton Coon and his ideas on race. There is 5 races
Capoid (Khoisan)
Congoid (Bantu, Nilotes, Pygmies)
Caucasoid (European, North African, Middle Eastern, Central Asian, North Indian)
Mongoloid (East Asian, Austronesian, Native American)
Australoid (Dravidian, Melanesian, Aboriginal)
Then there’s groups who are pretty much mixed race Cushites, (mix of Congoid & Caucasoid), we Latinos who are mainly a mix of 3, etc.
Ok.

Many human races have gone extinct throughout history, like Neanderthals and even in the Quran, a tribe of Arabs known as Ad is said to have been wiped out by God, as in, they have no living descendants. End of the bloodline.
Ad? Is there any evidence these AD people were real or is it just a Quran story?
Looks pretty white to me

View attachment 688892
main-qimg-a04e5ff0735020877f114273ce7416a4.webp
So albinos are white?
Okay, still has nothing to do with my race
You’re missing the point. The point is when you go to Mecca for example how will you feel about having to ride in with shitskins. Like if you go to mosque it’ll be filled with shitskins.
No false. That’s Jewish propaganda race is not just skin color.
I wasn't talking of skull shape or race, I was talking of skin tone. White mostly refers to people who are Caucasoid + have fair skin, that definition definitley does apply to many North Africans, Middle Easterners and Central Asians.
When I talk about race I specify skull shape, iq, muscle density, facial features, SMV, etc
You need to understand race in a more scientific basis and read up on Carleton Coon. You should look at the end of the Pleistocene map for race.

MiH doesnt hate only nigger priest Pucci

Ad? Is there any evidence these AD people were real or is it just a Quran story?
That's beside the point, you were asking if Allah would want his creation to go extinct, and I showed you he has indeed caused or allowed certain races to go extinct.
So albinos are white?
If they're mongoloids or negroids, no. And those blonde Berbers I posted are not albinos
You’re missing the point. The point is when you go to Mecca for example how will you feel about having to ride in with shitskins. Like if you go to mosque it’ll be filled with shitskins.
I wouldn't care and wouldn't feel much.
No false. That’s Jewish propaganda race is not just skin color.
I didnt say that
When I talk about race I specify skull shape, iq, muscle density, facial features, SMV, etc
Okay, so?

That's beside the point, you were asking if Allah would want his creation to go extinct, and I showed you he has indeed caused or allowed certain races to go extinct.
But why would he allows his entire creation as a whole to go extinct? Also AD people were not a race and they could barely count as an ethnicity. It’s similar to sodom and Gomorrah it was just a city of degenerates that got destroyed.
If they're mongoloids or negroids, no. And those blonde Berbers I posted are not albinos
Yes but you were claiming white skin = white automatically which isn’t true.
I wouldn't care and wouldn't feel much.
Ok
I didnt say that
Kinda did
Okay, so?
Race shouldn’t be talked about using skin color it’s more complicated and deeper than that

Cope

Med passing Arabs who are into lolis

Yeah man, look at how brown these people are. Totally non-white

amazighlady3-jpg.688954
iraq-woman-png.688955
Uzbekistan samarkand registan ulug beg madrasah fashion model woman PX76T0
55-1645466667487.jpg
Iraq5

But why would he allows his entire creation as a whole to go extinct? Also AD people were not a race and they could barely count as an ethnicity. It’s similar to sodom and Gomorrah it was just a city of degenerates that got destroyed.
Whatever man, idc anymore. My point is, God made this joke of a world so unfair, so idc either way.
Yes but you were claiming white skin = white automatically which isn’t true.
I said white skin + Caucasoid
Kinda did
Nope, even Europeans themselves historically classified Middle Eastern, North African, and Central Asian people as "sub-groups" of whites. Turanians, Berbers, Arabs, Iranians.

Try reading history of these things before crying muh jooz.
Race shouldn’t be talked about using skin color it’s more complicated and deeper than that
I know.

Attachments

• iraq woman.png
    iraq woman.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 3,138
  • amazighlady3.jpg
    amazighlady3.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 204
Whatever man, idc anymore. My point is, God made this joke of a world so unfair, so idc either way.
K
I said white skin + Caucasoid
K
Nope, even Europeans themselves historically classified Middle Eastern, North African, and Central Asian people as "sub-groups" of whites. Turanians, Berbers, Arabs, Iranians.
Part of the same caucasoid not white. Yes some European politicians grouped them as white but that’s because white was a synonym for Caucasian.
Try reading history of these things before crying muh jooz.
I did. I learned and read about Carleton Coon. like you do know North Indians are caucasoid for example but Europeans wouldn’t consider a north curry white.

Part of the same caucasoid not white.
White skin isn't white?
Yes some European politicians grouped them as white but that’s because white was a synonym for Caucasian.
So know you admit that the definition of White is arbitrary and ever changing? You do know they also classified Asians as white initially before changing it to "yellow"?

Anyways, like I said, with most people, the definition of white is Caucasoid + fair skinned. Not that deep

e25c606ba02d023fd110494ebec8c088.jpg
cced7c49605539ecd0d2b107a114b676.jpg
image-asset.jpeg
b8a43d75-4efc-4e04-ab1e-b3cc0af4d3aa_16x9_1200x676.jpg
rawImage.jpg

I did. I learned and read about Carleton Coon. like you do know North Indians are caucasoid for example but Europeans wouldn’t consider a north curry white.
Becaus north curries have brown skin FFS, why is this so hard for you to understand?

White skin isn't white?
White refers to race as skin colors are all different pigments of brown.
So know you admit that the definition of White is arbitrary and ever changing? You do know they also classified Asians as white initially before changing it to "yellow"?
Source? They never classified Asians as white they are fair skinned yes but they were not caucasoid. Also no white is not arbitrary you sound like a racial egalitarian now, white specially is a synonym for European. How can you disagree with that? It’s the truth however yes the broad race as a whole is caucasoid.
Anyways, like I said, with most people, the definition of white is Caucasoid + fair skinned. Not that deep
It’s European technically. I’m just saying in technical terms.
e25c606ba02d023fd110494ebec8c088.jpg
cced7c49605539ecd0d2b107a114b676.jpg
image-asset.jpeg
b8a43d75-4efc-4e04-ab1e-b3cc0af4d3aa_16x9_1200x676.jpg
rawImage.jpg

Becaus north curries have brown skin FFS, why is this so hard for you to understand?
Ok but they’re still caucasoid and are literally where the term aryan comes from. Iranians and North Indians = Indo Aryan

White refers to race as skin colors are all different pigments of brown.
Nope, white has always been a political term, people were deemed or denied that term based on arbitrary definitions. Italians, Irish, Arabs, Iranians, Turks, Palestinians, Uzbeks, Tajiks, and even Chinese/Japanese have all had this label applied, removed, and reapplied across history.
white is not arbitrary
It is, hence why Turks, Syrians, and Palestinians were classified as fucking "mongoloids", fucking MONGOLOIDS in America until a Syrian Christian pointed out to a judge that if he was non-White, it also meant that Jesus was non-white, since they are both from the same land, so the Christians, not wanting to call their god a "mongoloid" relabeled all MENA as White.
you sound like a racial egalitarian now
No, you're the schizo who thinks someone with white skin and caucasion features is not white.

" At various times each of the following groups has been allegedly excluded from being considered white, despite generally having been considered legally white under the US census and US naturalization law:[244][245] Germans, Greeks, White Hispanics, Arabs, Iranians, Afghans, Irish, Italians, Jews of European and Mizrahi descent, Slavs, and Spaniards.[246] On several occasions Finns were "racially" discriminated against in their early years of immigration[247] and not considered European but "Asian". Some believed that they were of Mongolian ancestry rather than "native" European origin due to the Finnish language belonging to the Uralic and not the Indo-European language family."

From the wiki page "white people"
white specially is a synonym for European.
No it isn't.
How can you disagree with that?
Because I have eyes

All algerians btw

92e7af7b9cd2191aee20cd23fadd3a5b.jpg
bab98664ba15590f353bfd92054aafe1.jpg
da2867993744c644b48b48885c971463.jpg
9c56e2246818b4cb5130fec39c4e1a65.jpg
c4d4f236daefb7f3f083a64d3f29cea9.jpg
c9d6a690ef332b58fe65f902a842feb2.jpg
media.jpg

It’s the truth however yes the broad race as a whole is caucasoid.
It’s European technically. I’m just saying in technical terms.
No, no one who sees a white MENA would claim they are "not white" European is European, white is white caucasoid.
Ok but they’re still caucasoid
Dont care, I said white is white + caucasoid, that is what 99% of the world believes the definition of white to be.
and are literally where the term aryan comes from. Iranians and North Indians = Indo Aryan
Aryan term comes from Ukraine/Black Sea area, from the actualy Aryans. North Indians are rapebabies of white men fucking indian women

Nope, white has always been a political term, people were deemed or denied that term based on arbitrary definitions. Italians, Irish, Arabs, Iranians, Turks, Palestinians, Uzbeks, Tajiks, and even Chinese/Japanese have all had this label applied, removed, and reapplied across history.
Sure the political term white has been interchanged a lot but there’s a scientific definition to it to. There has been racial science that explained the features and what made whites “white” and found the connections between these groups. This overall formed the caucasoid race that’s why brown North Indians are considered white and yes they are considered white in some areas. Some cushites are even considered white because of their skull shape because they fall into the caucasoid race. Also Chinese/Japanese were never white they were honorary white, a completely different thing.

It is, hence why Turks, Syrians, and Palestinians were classified as fucking "mongoloids", fucking MONGOLOIDS in America until a Syrian Christian pointed out to a judge that if he was non-White, it also meant that Jesus was non-white, since they are both from the same land, so the Christians, not wanting to call their god a "mongoloid" relabeled all MENA as White.
Turks have admixture from Mongolians which is why they may have classified as mongols. Also like I said you’re talking about the political term. The political term is different from the true definition of term. But either way it is stupid to refer to people as white when talking about science and race. They are scientific terms we should be using instead like caucasoid.
No, you're the schizo who thinks someone with white skin and caucasion features is not white.
White specifically originally meant Germanics then expanded to Europeans but now it’s expanding to the entire caucasoid race. However when most people refer to white they think of European especially even racial scientists. They believe white is a subrace of caucasoid the subrace of white is European.
" At various times each of the following groups has been allegedly excluded from being considered white, despite generally having been considered legally white under the US census and US naturalization law:[244][245] Germans, Greeks, White Hispanics, Arabs, Iranians, Afghans, Irish, Italians, Jews of European and Mizrahi descent, Slavs, and Spaniards.[246] On several occasions Finns were "racially" discriminated against in their early years of immigration[247] and not considered European but "Asian". Some believed that they were of Mongolian ancestry rather than "native" European origin due to the Finnish language belonging to the Uralic and not the Indo-European language family."

From the wiki page "white people"
Good uralics are of Mongol ancestry. The Uralic origins are from ancient siberians and the Sami people are mongols. They only look whiter due to Germanic admixture across Finland. Slavs were also thought to be non white due to again mongol admixture as they mixed in with siberians. Anyways yes america originally believed only Germanics as a whole were white which included the founding stock of Anglo Saxons.
No it isn't.

Because I have eyes
Ok and? A lot of these people have brown skin and different features from the typical European we see. White again is a synonym for European they keep trying to change the definition because they’re trying to merge in with the term caucasoid.
All algerians btw

92e7af7b9cd2191aee20cd23fadd3a5b.jpg
bab98664ba15590f353bfd92054aafe1.jpg
da2867993744c644b48b48885c971463.jpg
9c56e2246818b4cb5130fec39c4e1a65.jpg
c4d4f236daefb7f3f083a64d3f29cea9.jpg
c9d6a690ef332b58fe65f902a842feb2.jpg
media.jpg

No, no one who sees a white MENA would claim they are "not white" European is European, white is white caucasoid.
White caucasoid subrace = European
Dont care, I said white is white + caucasoid, that is what 99% of the world believes the definition of white to be.
That’s an appeal to popular opinion fallacy.
Aryan term comes from Ukraine/Black Sea area, from the actualy Aryans. North Indians are rapebabies of white men fucking indian women
Indo Aryan was a subgroup that spread into iran and India. North Indians have a caucasoid skull putting them into the caucasoid race. Same with some Ethiopian groups like Habesha or Somalians as well.

Sure the political term white has been interchanged a lot but there’s a scientific definition to it to.
No, there isn't, because White as a label is a social construct, it's like defining who is Asian or mongoloid based on their slanted eyes
brown North Indians are considered white
Some cushites are even considered white
No they're not.
Also Chinese/Japanese were never white they were honorary white, a completely different thing.
Already showed you this was not the case, even Spanish who came in contact with Japs remarked that they were "white just like us"
Turks have admixture from Mongolians
So do Hungarians, Bulgarians, Finns, Ukranians, and Russians.
which is why they may have classified as mongols.
No, this was not the reason Turks were classified as mongols, they wre classified as such simply as a means of NOT having to classify Muslims as white, and great job ignoring how I mentioend that Palestinians, Syrians, and Iranians were ALSO labeled "mongoloid/asiatic"
Also like I said you’re talking about the political term. The political term is different from the true definition of term. But either way it is stupid to refer to people as white when talking about science and race. They are scientific terms we should be using instead like caucasoid.
If you want to blather about science this science that, the very concept of a "White race" is rejected by all modern academics.
White specifically originally meant Germanics
No the fuck it did not, it was ORIGINALLY used by the fucking Spanish in reference to themselves
when most people refer to white they think of European
Because they have the whitest skin
They believe white is a subrace of caucasoid the subrace of white is European.
No, European is a subrace of Caucasoid. White is a term used to refer to white-colored Caucasoids. Not the same.
Good uralics are of Mongol ancestry. The Uralic origins are from ancient siberians and the Sami people are mongols. They only look whiter due to Germanic admixture across Finland. Slavs were also thought to be non white due to again mongol admixture as they mixed in with siberians.
They're still white, even if they have Mongol mix
Ok and? A lot of these people have brown skin
Get your eyes checked, not a single Algerian I posted has brown skin
and different features from the typical European we see.
Yeah, no shit nigger, just like how a Brit and Bulgarian and Italian have different features between one another, and there is no "typical European" features FFS, there are a fuckload of Phenotypical overlap between Europeans and MENA.

Bi4untguv4ugniug4

White again is a synonym for European
It isn't, and NEVER was a term for European, again, the French, British, and so on often classified North Africans, Middle Easterners and Central Asian is white.
Race class

they keep trying to change the definition because they’re trying to merge in with the term caucasoid.
They're not trying to do shit, since the term white has historically always been interchangeable with Caucasoid. And while Indians may be Caucasoid, they lack Neanderthal blood, much like South Arabs, and have plenty of Negro/Abo influence in their ancestory.
White caucasoid subrace = European
No.
That’s an appeal to popular opinion fallacy.
That's what you're doing.
Indo Aryan was a subgroup that spread into iran and India. North Indians have a caucasoid skull putting them into the caucasoid race. Same with some Ethiopian groups like Habesha or Somalians as well.
That doesn't make them white cause they dont have white skin.

No, there isn't, because White as a label is a social construct, it's like defining who is Asian or mongoloid based on their slanted eyes
in the political sense like I said yes but not in terms of a scientific basis. This is only if you’re using white and caucasoid as synonyms. However most anthropologists would tell you white = europid and not the caucasoid race as a whole. They are distinguished from semites.
No they're not.
Bro yes they are because they fall into the caucasoid race and people who use white and caucasoid say North Indians are white, and horners are white (rarely but you get the point)
Already showed you this was not the case, even Spanish who came in contact with Japs remarked that they were "white just like us"
Ok so you’re just using white interchangeable with skin color. So all Asians are white now because of pale skin, that’s not how it works. Also when did the Spanish ever refer to Japs as white?
So do Hungarians, Bulgarians, Finns, Ukranians, and Russians.
No shit that’s why everyone bullies Slavs, bulgars and Magyars for being mongols. Also yes they do have mongol mixture and we’re not classified as a white for a bit.
No, this was not the reason Turks were classified as mongols, they wre classified as such simply as a means of NOT having to classify Muslims as white, and great job ignoring how I mentioend that Palestinians, Syrians, and Iranians were ALSO labeled "mongoloid/asiatic"
Iranians were not, Palestinians & Syrians were. There was also mongol conquest in Palestine and Syria if you do the history do they probably did mix in. However yes it is the reason why Turks were described as mongols.
If you want to blather about science this science that, the very concept of a "White race" is rejected by all modern academics.
Yea academics who aren’t Jew puppets use caucasoid not white. I don’t get it if you think race isn’t real then why do you care so much about who’s superior and who isn’t if all of this is arbitrary. You couldn’t even properly identify which one group to even genocide according to your own point of view due to race being a muhhh social construct. Any person who does research knows this isn’t the case.
No the fuck it did not, it was ORIGINALLY used by the fucking Spanish in reference to themselves
Ok looks like you’re right on this point but it doesn’t change the fact that Germanics used this term white against them. A lot of them did not consider spainards to be white, this is true.
Because they have the whitest skin
Not necessarily. I don’t think meds have that much of a difference in skin tone to a lot of middle easterners. Also the fact that a lot of afghans and Syrians are pretty white looking themselves.
No, European is a subrace of Caucasoid. White is a term used to refer to white-colored Caucasoids. Not the same.
European and white were used interchangeably. Same with caucasoid and white no one says white specifically for “white colored caucasoids” which is again arbitrary.
They're still white, even if they have Mongol mix
Modern day sure they’re mostly caucasoid, indigenous sami are not caucasoid . Yet the sami people look white as shit huh (obviously due to Germanic admixture but even before then).
Get your eyes checked, not a single Algerian I posted has brown skin
You were grouping algerians as a whole. I’m also guessing you think Berbers are white? Go to Egypt look at the caucasoid people there who have brown swarthy skin and please tell me they’re “whiteeee”
Yeah, no shit nigger, just like how a Brit and Bulgarian and Italian have different features between one another, and there is no "typical European" features FFS, there are a fuckload of Phenotypical overlap between Europeans and MENA.
This can be said about a lot of the groups.
View attachment 689513

It isn't, and NEVER was a term for European, again, the French, British, and so on often classified North Africans, Middle Easterners and Central Asian is white.
View attachment 689515
Retard picture. Like I said Carleton coon was the best racial scientist and his was more accurate. Germanics and Arabs are not the caucasoid sub races. Also false it was a term specifically for Europeans they’re only including it now because of the points raised against them. Anybody who studies anthropology knows they are all caucasoid descendant doesn’t mean they’re necessarily white.
Also this picture gets the races and sub groups completely wrong.
They're not trying to do shit, since the term white has historically always been interchangeable with Caucasoid. And while Indians may be Caucasoid, they lack Neanderthal blood, much like South Arabs, and have plenty of Negro/Abo influence in their ancestory.
No it hasn’t mate. Literal Italians and Irish were not considered white. But I don’t think anyone denied they were specially caucasoid. Also I said North Indians not Indians as a whole. Also yes that is true they do lack Neanderthal blood but cro Magnon is what really made the race. also wdym negro influence in India? It’s mainly abo influence in Dravidians. Also so now Neanderthal admixture is the basis for being white?

Yes
That's what you're doing.
How so?
That doesn't make them white cause they dont have white skin.
So what? Skin color is arbitrary while racial classifications are not

He likes cunny.

Fuck everyone else though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back