Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there a way to turn off attraction?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31999
  • Start date
Deleted member 31999

Deleted member 31999

Self-banned
-
I am of the belief that if something is even slightly malicious, people should not be depend on it. I feel biologically dependent on finding a partner even while knowing that half of marriages end in divorce and relationships are bound to go stale. As I have no desire to reproduce (only desire for sex), attraction to women has only been a burden entailing of countless hours of wondering what could be if I were different. Now I come to you all to with the question, can I eradicate my libido while also preserving my "masculinity". Any advice and comments would be appreciated.

yes, but there's a systematic ripple effect
do you want to sacrifice your body to erase libido - that's the question

Satisfyer men one 015887to 688 688 3

cooming 5 times a day will help :feelsUgh:

or just stop being a living organismn sweety :soy:

yes, but there's a systematic ripple effect
do you want to sacrifice your body to erase libido - that's the question
I don't want to cut my friends off if that is what you are referring to.

Take an aromatase inhibitor which will lower libido by lowering estrogen

SSRIs often have the side effect you want.
Accessing them might not be easy depending on where you live.

Completely, I don't think so.

They chemically castrated pedophiles in Eastern Europe and they still wanted to be near kids.

Now I come to you all to with the question, can I eradicate my libido while also preserving my "masculinity".
The only thing I can think of is to learn pure discipline. :fuk:

Yes, just break your dick like i did. All you gotta do is jerk off really really hard, and wait 3 years max, the side effects are horrible though don't try it but it'll be worth it in the end if you wanna be completely untethered. Don't worry ur dick will still coom

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back