Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is there a way to stop my emotions? They only lower my performance. (studycelling)

mbhan

mbhan

it never began
★★★★
I am hard studycelling, and I need to study at least 4 hours a day after school. But I spend a good amount of time just walking around and thinking about random things and talking with myself. Especially about my oneitis.

Today I lost at least 3 hours bc of that.

How can I cut my emotions, especially love, without taking drugs? Should I meditate or something? Not like I'm gonna use or need them anyway.

Please help me guys

Obsessing over a "oneitis" in such a way is inherently foid worship; you should never be thinking about a foid who will never even look at you in such a manner that it negatively affects your life... :feelswhat:

I suggest simply extinguishing the false notion that your oneitis even notices you first; or focus your mind on the benefits of studymaxxing/wealthmaxxing before you attempt it. :feelshehe:

Solve the problems I post and you will get an 100% in math

never develop oneitis, you get them because you think they are "different" but you need to remember THEY'RE ALL THE SAME

Blocking sites + pomodoro timer + realization that you will be some dirty, homeless guy who struggle everyday to get something to eat if you wont.

In the end, you have to realise that unless you have very rich parents and a juicy inheritance waiting in the pipeline, your life will be pretty shit without getting a decent paying job.

Last edited:
never develop oneitis, you get them because you think they are "different" but you need to remember THEY'RE ALL THE SAME
I never developed any oneitis on my own.
One is (who rejected me) given me by our mutual friends.
Other was drunk and hugged me so I fell.
It was unluck that I developed shit.

Just remember that your oneitis doesn't think about you. She thinks about rich popular Chads.

Just remember that your oneitis doesn't think about you. She thinks about rich popular Chads.
this is probably the case. i am studying with scholarship in private schools.

What problems?

Cutting out your emotions without drugs or some sort of medical procedure is impossible. The fastest way to get out of this mess is probably to just ask your oneitis out and get it over with. If she curves you, you’ll at least start thinking about her less and less as time passes.

I am hard studycelling, and I need to study at least 4 hours a day after school. But I spend a good amount of time just walking around and thinking about random things and talking with myself. Especially about my oneitis.

How can I cut my emotions, especially love, without taking drugs? Should I meditate or something? Not like I'm gonna use or need them anyway.

Please help me guys
psilocybin/lsd

meditation takes a looooooong time and requires a master to guide u

confess your love & face brutal rejection so you actually get over it

Please help me guys
take weed

confess your love & face brutal rejection so you actually get over it
bad idea. i got rejected 5 months ago and still can't get over it. shattered confidence