Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is there a way to auto-ignore every 2024-forward account user?

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
I cba to go through the entire forum ignoring this fags. Is there a feature on this forum to do this?

I'm fucking done reading this retarded nigger 2024cels posts, 99% of them are fakecels anyway.

Or maybe add a feature to auto-ignore everyone who is on the forum less than a year. Please mods? Just add a feature that ignores people who have less than 1 year forum membership and unignores them if they stick around for longer than that.

>he doesn't know about the Mass Ignore mod feature
:feelshmm:

@Pancakecel Do you agree?

>he doesn't know about the Mass Ignore mod feature
:feelshmm:
Please bro give me a mod for 5 seconds and let me do this shit then you can unmod me I beg you

:feelskek: relatable moment 100

I cba to go through the entire forum ignoring this fags. Is there a feature on this forum to do this?

I'm fucking done reading this retarded nigger 2024cels posts, 99% of them are fakecels anyway.

Or maybe add a feature to auto-ignore everyone who is on the forum less than a year. Please mods? Just add a feature that ignores people who have less than 1 year forum membership and unignores them if they stick around for longer than that.
it would seem hypocritical as a 2023 cel.

Yeah get off the fucking forum you daisy

Do you hate me as well?

Brutal joinedIn2024Pill

Even on is you cant escape discrimination :feelscry::feelsbadman:

No