Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is there a painless way to kill myself?

ragequiter

ragequiter

I hate মাইকীs কেলা Assamcel Plays StarCraft 2
★★
Is taking 1 strip of sleeping pill will kill me? Or shall I take cyanide? Or cutting my wrist after taking sleeping pills with end this misery painlessly?

Do you live in Assam?

how would i know ?
hateful insul

Lots of cyanide is the best solution.
But you won't kill yourself.

is there a non-spicy 1million scoville hot sauce ?

tbh don't, go to whores

tbh don't, go to whores
it will ruin my experience . If I will have sex there should be love and feelings. but it aint going to happen. :owo:

Don’t fuck around with chemicals or any “nonviolent” methods. The body is far more durable than you realize and can survive a lot, although then you risk being crippled after too.

Either jump head first off a skyscraper or use a sawed off shotgun or a explosives to your temple

Don’t fuck around with chemicals or any “nonviolent” methods. The body is far more durable than you realize and can survive a lot, although then you risk being crippled after too.

Either jump head first off a skyscraper or use a sawed off shotgun or a explosives to your temple
nice idea, I can make a home made bomb to kill myself but if i survive my entire existence is doomed anyways

Nitrogen gas tank, aka the Kevorkian method.

Nitrogen gas tank, aka the Kevorkian method.
thanks i have shortlisted 3 methods home made explosives, nitrogen gas tank and helium gas tank methods

Shotgun with buckshot through the roof of your mouth

Shotgun with buckshot through the roof of your mouth
:what: good idea gonna try this only once and I hope I will be smoking cigarettes with Kurt Cobain

Good luck, I hope you succeed
me too brocel. The day I will kill myself I dress myself like I am about to get marry and get mixed up in the dust:feelsaww: