Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is the woman wrong to choose the one that most sexually attracts her?

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-
If she has the power to do it then why not? we would do the same if we could, spending your energy and sanity despairing about how unfair hypergamy is its not going to make anything change
If you believe that the woman as the role of natural selection makes it bad, then good she is guide us to self-destruction ,delicious for us modern society haters isn't it?
Incels will never be able to change the system, watching him is all we can do, so no kind of incel political ideology should be taken seriously by ourselves, we represent a negligible percentage of humanity
Incels are nothing

Last edited:
Women are inherently immoral. Just because I'd do the same if I were a foid doesn't change anything. If I were a psychopath I'd kill people too :feelsjuice:

Yes if that means she's attracted to evil traits which are vain, wrong and unnecessary

Women are inherently immoral. Just because I'd do the same if I were a foid doesn't change anything. If I were a psychopath I'd kill people too :feelsjuice:
morality was something created, our modern morality is a remnant of Christianity mixed with some things from the frankfurt school, but human beings are amoral
Human sacrifice in certain societies is proof of how morals are relative, and natural selection, eugenics don't give a shit about your feelings

Yes if that means she's attracted to evil traits which are vain, wrong and unnecessary
Really, the female attraction to evil is something that fascinates me and that I am not able to understand in my logical thinking, maybe only God can explain, In any case, this choice will lead us to generations that are increasingly dumb and aggressive, the end of the human being, beautiful

incel rebellion canceled?
Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

Is the incel wrong to hate women that only choose the one that most sexually attracts her?​

incel rebellion canceled?
Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News
For two reasons first that there is no future for inceldia and it will end as soon as everyone dies because there is no reproduction, second that there are not enough people to do this

it is what it is, blood.
Why would I want something I hate? I don't hate toilets, I just hate that it is over for me.
I just want to live life like how Chad does, that's all.

it's over

The problem is that women are slaves to their emotions and instincts. She has no sense of honor, duty and responsibility. These are male concepts that serve to maintain order and cooperation. The female, on the other hand, serves only herself and her interests, at the cost of everything else around her. Unchecked female nature is extremely destructive.

morality was something created, our modern morality is a remnant of Christianity mixed with some things from the frankfurt school, but human beings are amoral
Human sacrifice in certain societies is proof of how morals are relative, and natural selection, eugenics don't give a shit about your feelings
But women are more immoral than men because they only like the top 20% of guys and leave the rest lonely :feelsjuice:

The problem is that women are slaves to their emotions and instincts. She has no sense of honor, duty and responsibility. These are male concepts that serve to maintain order and cooperation. The female, on the other hand, serves only herself and her interests, at the cost of everything else around her. Unchecked female nature is extremely destructive.
I completely agree and the future of our contemporary society will show this.
But women are more immoral than men because they only like the top 20% of guys and leave the rest lonely :feelsjuice:
It's just her nature

Whats bad is they select dysgenic traits and expect society aka betas and us to subsidize it. If it was purely a free sexual market many of us would ascend due to being seen as a stable safe option.

Would you lot, given the choice, rather go out with Lissie Velasquez or Nicki Minaj? Extreme example I know, but my point is, it's human nature, not exclusive to women IMHO

If she has the power to do it then why not? we would do the same if we could, spending your energy and sanity despairing about how unfair hypergamy is its not going to make anything change
If you believe that the woman as the role of natural selection makes it bad, then good she is guide us to self-destruction ,delicious for us modern society haters isn't it?
Incels will never be able to change the system, watching him is all we can do, so no kind of incel political ideology should be taken seriously by ourselves, we represent a negligible percentage of humanity
Incels are nothing
The real issue is looksmatching

No it’s just nature

Banned OP doesn't get it, does he? This sort of questions are taking it to the logical extremes which will only be met with logically extreme arguments.

No, it is wrong for her to choose the man most attractive to her when that man is fucking 10 other girls