Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is the problem that we are perfectionists?

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
I'm an A type perfectionist who gets annoyed easily when things don't go according to plan.

Do you think, in all honesty, our inceldom is the fact that we set the standards too high?

Most of the time, many of us just want
A. Passion-filled sex
B. A loving relationship

But honestly, so little of the population gets either of this. Most chads view women as disposable cumbuckets, and even the ones that do, only a portion of them have the dicksize and stamina for orgasm. Other times women just settle down to marry the betabuxxing male, and that's not a legitimate relationship.

It's horrible that we don't have these things. But we don't.

I mean clearly, if you wanted to just get experience or have sex, you can get a prostitute. And while Tinder is a scam, tbh I think that if you are a 4 and had enough aftershave, hair gel, and nice clothes, you could get sex after 100 plus attempts at a bar or club. But those women are disposable.

Do you think, in all honesty, our inceldom is the fact that we set the standards too high?
For what, love? Are you saying we are incels because we want a loving relationship?

No the problem is not about us being perfectionists. We simply acknowledged that in order to have a successful life we need to be perfect in any way, whether face or height or dick size or NT, you name it. Remember this, life is on an Anna Karenina principle,

"All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way."

Tbh I eventually just gave up on everything after years of being bullied and rejected, then I started isolating myself and it became even more over for me. My mental energy couldn't be much lower. Although you're still right, I have high standards, Chad doesn't even get what I want, it's just that my standards for appearance specifically are very low.

Not all incels - many just want sex. But yes.
lowIQ. Its not like we are denying foids because they don't truly love us. We are ugly, foids don't want us

No, my problem is that I am a legit 1/10 in looks.

if I could have just gotten to a 3.5-4/10, I think I could have gotten an actual looksmatch(at that level) with a career I would have been satisfied with. and had a family with. I say that because 3.5-4/10 professional women when I was younger told me they would love to be with me because of my intelligence, career, and personality, but they just couldnt get over the physical. I think I was one of the few guys who, if they could have gotten to low tier normie looks, could have actually been in an ltr with their looksmatch. And these women later went on to marry 3-4/10 colleagues of mine in two cases, who were their looks matches.

If I had had surgeries in my 20s to get to 3.5-4/10 I probably would have had a chance. but at 1-1.5/10? Women just can't go for that, and I don't blame them. now a blame them for a hell of a lot of other stuff, but not that :)

So no...I don't think for many of us the problem is perfectionism. I think it's we are really fucking ugly

I'm an A type perfectionist who gets annoyed easily when things don't go according to plan.

Most of the time, many of us just want
A. Passion-filled sex
B. A loving relationship

But honestly, so little of the population gets either of this. Most chads view women as disposable cumbuckets, and even the ones that do, only a portion of them have the dicksize and stamina for orgasm. Other times women just settle down to marry the betabuxxing male, and that's not a legitimate relationship.

It's horrible that we don't have these things. But we don't.

I mean clearly, if you wanted to just get experience or have sex, you can get a prostitute. And while Tinder is a scam, tbh I think that if you are a 4 and had enough aftershave, hair gel, and nice clothes, you could get sex after 100 plus attempts at a bar or club. But those women are disposable.
I'm in the B category. As you said, if I wanted to fuck, I could just get a whore to buy and get off that way.
I'm not a perfectionist as I've seen plenty girls that the general consensus is that she's not attractive, but she is to me. Same though as I've seen many that people consider attractive that I'm not attracted to.
I don't fine the super models usually very attractive and in general find the most attractive girls tend to be around the general 3/10 4/10 5/10 6/10 mark.

If I were a perfectionist, I would want maybe a girl like... hm. I really can't think of a girl I can consider perfect or near perfect.
All I'm saying is no. That's not me. I want a girl that I'm simply attracted to, I don't care how someone else views her, that cares for me and to be in a relationship with.
That's all I want.

I've lived how long without sex? That's not the top of my list anymore. I just want someone that genuinely cares about me. It will of course lead to sex because the only way someone would not want to have sex with you in a relationship is if they don't care about you and using you for something else. Whether a status, or money, or possession or something. The endgame would be sex, but it's not my main first goal.

No, my problem is that I am a legit 1/10 in looks.

if I could have just gotten to a 3.5-4/10, I think I could have gotten an actual looksmatch(at that level) with a career I would have been satisfied with. and had a family with. I say that because 3.5-4/10 professional women when I was younger told me they would love to be with me because of my intelligence, career, and personality, but they just couldnt get over the physical. I think I was one of the few guys who, if they could have gotten to low tier normie looks, could have actually been in an ltr with their looksmatch. And these women later went on to marry 3-4/10 colleagues of mine in two cases, who were their looks matches.

If I had had surgeries in my 20s to get to 3.5-4/10 I probably would have had a chance. but at 1-1.5/10? Women just can't go for that, and I don't blame them. now a blame them for a hell of a lot of other stuff, but not that :)

So no...I don't think for many of us the problem is perfectionism. I think it's we are really fucking ugly
Perfection is the enemy of good enough

And while Tinder is a scam, tbh I think that if you are a 4 and had enough aftershave, hair gel, and nice clothes, you could get sex after 100 plus attempts at a bar or club.
Doubt

No. I'm just ugly.

I'm in the B category. As you said, if I wanted to fuck, I could just get a whore to buy and get off that way.
I'm not a perfectionist as I've seen plenty girls that the general consensus is that she's not attractive, but she is to me. Same though as I've seen many that people consider attractive that I'm not attracted to.
I don't fine the super models usually very attractive and in general find the most attractive girls tend to be around the general 3/10 4/10 5/10 6/10 mark.

If I were a perfectionist, I would want maybe a girl like... hm. I really can't think of a girl I can consider perfect or near perfect.
All I'm saying is no. That's not me. I want a girl that I'm simply attracted to, I don't care how someone else views her, that cares for me and to be in a relationship with.
That's all I want.

I've lived how long without sex? That's not the top of my list anymore. I just want someone that genuinely cares about me. It will of course lead to sex because the only way someone would not want to have sex with you in a relationship is if they don't care about you and using you for something else. Whether a status, or money, or possession or something. The endgame would be sex, but it's not my main first goal.

Idk, tbh I just don't think women are really capable of love unless the man is ridiculously attractive; very few women it seems actually have a loving relationship. Either their relationship is based purely on physical attraction and nothing else (which isn't love), or she is using you for your resources.

Most men in relationships are miserable because he has the pump and dump attitude, the girl only likes you because of physical attraction, or she betabuxxes you and has relationship with you for money.

No the problem is not about us being perfectionists. We simply acknowledged that in order to have a successful life we need to be perfect in any way, whether face or height or dick size or NT, you name it. Remember this, life is on an Anna Karenina principle,

"All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way."

yeah, the world tells us to be perfect or we WILL be miserable.

Last edited: