Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is the most brutal feeling hearing chads and stacies outside your window after a night out?

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
While im rotting in my room like a freak, i hear chads and stacies outside my window after a nights out. You know they will be having sex tonight. You know they love life. You can hear it in their happy laughter

I wont be able to take this no more. It just isnt fair :cryfeels:

It's horrible. I remember walking the last summer and seeing chad in his car and a hot young girl with tight clothes going in.

She was dressed to get fucked and she was probably already wet.

And i was walking with my incel friend, as usual, like we always do since twenty years ago (no, we are not gay).

It's horrible. I remember walking the last summer and seeing chad in his car and a hot young girl with tight clothes going in.

She was dressed to get fucked and she was probably already wet.

And i was walking with my incel friend, as usual, like we always do since twenty years ago (no, we are not gay).
:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

I swear if I ever have neighbors who fuck at night loudly im kicking down the door and blowing my brains out

I feel the same when ım in a restaurant and hear some normies and chads talk about girls while browsing IG

No. Most brutal feeling is seeing a 5th grader foid height mog u

probably

i live in he suburbs, but whenever i went on vacations i always saw this suifuel

One time I was walking alone at night and passed a restaurant where a prom was held. Saw a chad and stacy couple outside making out and moaning. They probably fucked like rabbits after that. Was brutal asf to witness.