Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is the "Girlfriend Experience" service offered by hookers worth it?

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date
Have you seen how reckless foids are when driving?

I hate female driving. It is one of the worst things. Imagine being driver licence mogged by some female. it is absolutely outrages

Driving foids are a public hazard and roasties should be banned from driving

Indeed.

Also there should be driving lessons at school, since it is actually mandatory to have a driver licence, yet nobody talks about it.

I was thinking about paying whore to pretend she is my girlfriend. So my family won't think i'm gay virgin. Sex is actualy cheaper than hour walk in public.

Just become milionare and pretend you have a girlfriend and normal life bro!

I was thinking about paying whore to pretend she is my girlfriend. So my family won't think i'm gay virgin. Sex is actualy cheaper than hour walk in public.
Imagine if your Family invites you and your "girlfriend" to dinner and the dinner,small talk and related activities lasts 6 hours - and the whore pretending to be your girlfriend is charging you $1000 per hour!:soy::soy:

Its over for GirlfriendExperiencecels
Imagine being driver licence mogged by some female. it is absolutely outrages
A foid should Never be allowed to mog a man. In the New World Order the sentence for a foid who mogs a man at anything will be she has to fuck 100 incels and ascend them & afterwards she should be stoned to death as her most valuable asset, her roast beef fuck hole will be stretched out and useless meaning she will be useless as well.

Last edited:
Imagine if your Family invites you and your "girlfriend" to dinner and the dinner,small talk and related activities lasts 6 hours - and the whore pretending to be your girlfriend is charging you $1000 per hour!:soy::soy:

Its over for GirlfriendExperiencecels

I actually plan to find some girl to do that for me. Just to take photos with me so i can show my family what i do in my free time. I will pay 20 eur/hour max. Average salary here is 4eur/hour.

I actually plan to find some girl to do that for me. Just to take photos with me so i can show my family what i do in my free time. I will pay 20 eur/hour max. Average salary here is 4eur/hour.
Based.
But isnt it cheaper to get a photoshop expert or graphic designer to cook up a few pictures of you with a foid instead of subjecting yourself to the excruciating inhuman torture of hugging a foid for a photo op and getting a rock hard erection & blue balls for the foid but you cant fuck her?

Also its fucking cucked to pay a foid for a photo - you'll be no different from those cucks who donate to instagram/patreon thots/premium snapchat. Paying foid for just a photo makes you just as degenerate as those guys who bought Belle Delphine's bathwater or piss or whatever that cheap piece of shit whore was selling tbh

seems cucked beyond belief

Of course it's not fucking worth it JFL at whoever buys this shit.

nobody gives a fuck about you.
Story of my life. I'm poor and don't have enough money for GFE but i'm going to be hitting my 40s soon. I absolutely DO NOT want to lose virginity to a hooker, even if high class, but I gotta come to terms that paying for affection is the only thing I can even hope for in this life.

It's just hard. Highly illegal where I live which makes it even harder to find good whores. If I ever decide to go that route I hope I can find the freshest girl there is on the block. Real prime age. Since it's illegal anyway may as well just go all out.
I mean hell. If it's illegal anyway may as well take my chances and not pay...