Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is the female human?

• Thread starter Deleted member 12355
  • Start date
Deleted member 12355

Deleted member 12355

radical times demand radical solutions
-
By what metric is the female human? It would appear that in all areas where man is set apart from other animals the female is severely if not entirely lacking. The female can't appreciate art or culture, the female is incapable of higher thought and reason and lastly the female can't delay gratification. Indeed, one wonders if the female is even sentient enough to care about anything at all beyond satisfying her immediate urges, a process which requires about as much "thought" as when the bacteria senses stimulus is present and responds by moving towards it.

of course
incels are subhuman

Physically: yes she is. Mentally and spiritually: not at all. There's a reason why religion and ideology are male only endeavours. Females only care about three things: satisfying their lust, hunger and thirst.

World lacks humans in general. Both males and females dont look human (mentally) nowadays.

Low iq thread ngl gonna lie.

They are less human than men thats for sure

Also, there's a theory that the number of souls is not actually infinite. Not everyone gets to have one leaving most people being nothing more than soulless automatons operating on instincts. Seeing how women act when they are left to their own devices, I have a feeling Gods / God didn't gave them souls at all. Maybe some truly unique women like Hypatia of Alexandria got one, but that's just one unique female born per every couple of centuries.

Physically: yes she is. Mentally and spiritually: not at all. There's a reason why religion and ideology are male only endeavours. Females only care about three things: satisfying their lust, hunger and thirst.
females need to be kept in chains and treated as livestock
of course
incels are subhuman
I suppose it'd depend on what meaning you attach to the word "human". As the previous user quoted mentioned, the female is devoid of human sentience and to that extent could be considered subhuman, much like retards and people with down syndrome
Low iq thread ngl gonna lie.
brutal

Of course they are. Are we humans tho? Our genes are so different from what you could expect from a male human that we can't reproduce or belong to a human society. I think it's us who aren't human. More like a parasitic species that the human species still can't avoid producing while perpetuating their species.

Of course they are. Are we humans tho? Our genes are so different from what you could expect from a male human that we can't reproduce or belong to a human society. I think it's us who aren't human. More like a parasitic species that the human species still can't avoid producing while perpetuating their species.
The issue with this mentality is that it gives females too much credit. We are indeed subhuman *in their eyes*, but what people's eyes see and what's actually objectively true are often two very different things, especially when dealing with irrational cum dumpsters

It's the female of our species. That's about it.

Female is not human

Women are more like children
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

No, they are hellish manipulative snakes spawned by the devil himself.

Lol are you trying to make IT? Obviously females are human. They are homo sapiens.

Females are beneath us.

females need to be kept in chains and treated as livestock

I suppose it'd depend on what meaning you attach to the word "human". As the previous user quoted mentioned, the female is devoid of human sentience and to that extent could be considered subhuman, much like retards and people with down syndrome

brutal
‘Retards’ as the dude I quoted put it, should not be put in the same sentence or compared to women. As a misogynist, I don’t feel this isn’t right.

Women are degenerate and you get plenty of men with mental disorders that are decent people while the majority of women are disgusting, self-disrespecting sluts.

I know this post is from awhile ago but had to get this off my chest since comparing groups of people to degenerates isn’t right.

I suppose the reason I’m not happy about the post is due to the fact OP considers me a ‘retard’ and I’m a misogynist with a mental disorder that despises the majority of the female gender and to be put on the same level as what I despise makes me feel insulted and it also isn’t fair on any other misogynists who have mental disorders, wether a lurker or part of this forum.

I’m not a degenerate like the majority of the female gender are.

Last edited:
ion. Indeed, one wonders if the female is even sentient enough to care about anything at all beyond satisfying her immediate urges, a process which requires about as much "thought" as when the bacteria senses stimulus is present and responds by moving towards it.

No, not by our standards. The "foid"(Hole if Pean), is clearly not equal to us in any mental sense.

Intellectual

Psuedo

It's an abomination of nature.