Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is the curry skintone the worst?

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★★
I think the dark brown skin of curries is the worst out there.

It just looks subhuman dirty and obscures features. Even black skin looks much better.

Most curries would look so much better if they were tan skin

Are curries really worse off than black guys? Drop an average Indian guy and an average Nigerian guy in Beijing, Sydney, NYC, London, Moscow, Buenos Aires, Tokyo, Lagos, and New Delhi. Who do you think slays more in each city?

The skin color isn't the problem; the problem is the overall SMV that we have. And boy oh boy do we have one shitty ass SMV, it's literally in the negatives.
Are curries really worse off than black guys? Drop an average Indian guy and an average Nigerian guy in Beijing, Sydney, NYC, London, Moscow, Buenos Aires, Tokyo, Lagos, and New Delhi. Who do you think slays more in each city?
Indian will be shortened to I and Nigerian will be shortened to N.

Beijing: N
Sydney: N
NYC: N
London: N
Moscow: N
Buenos Aires: N
Tokyo: N
Lagos: N
New Delhi: I

Download 26

i think south asian skintone comes close to. Look at indonesia or the phillipines, thats the most cel looking part of asia imo.

The skin color isn't the problem; the problem is the overall SMV that we have. And boy oh boy do we have one shitty ass SMV, it's literally in the negatives.

Interesting. I knew the Indian guy would win his capital, but I'm surprised the Nigerian would win in Beijing and Tokyo. I can understand the west tbh

Black guy has worse poverty failo whereas Dravidian has tech failo/halo.

Find a way to normalise perceived wealth, the high T smooth skin tone Nigerian murders the curry in all those places except New Delhi lol

Kek, just repeated what you said bhai

The average black guy will slay in sydney nyc and london. Other wise its the curry.

Curry skin tone varies a lot. North indians and pakistanis are far more fair than south indians. People living in Central India are tan skinned. The ones living in the southern part of India are the ones you are describing.

You didn't even do you research properly before writing this stupid ass thread.

Arab curry good. Congo nigger curry bad.

Yes, that's true.
Caramel/light-brown skin is good in some curry women, though.
Curry men are doomed whether they are dravidian or not.

Imo it's all about the associations with the skin tone to things in real life that immediately come to people's minds.

You see this in those exotic relationship ads:

white males are vanilla,
black males are dark chocolate

But what does curry skin tone remind most people of immediately? Poop. And it isn't made any better by the street shitter stereotype about curry males.

It just looks subhuman dirty and obscures features. Even black skin looks much better.

Most curries would look so much better if they were tan skin
Yes

Imo it's all about the associations with the skin tone to things in real life that immediately come to people's minds.

You see this in those exotic relationship ads:

white males are vanilla,
black males are dark chocolate

But what does curry skin tone remind most people of immediately? Poop. And it isn't made any better by the street shitter stereotype about curry males.

Isn't chocolate usually brown though?

Isn't chocolate usually brown though?

Dark chocolate is dark brown and more similar to the color of a lot of black people.

Milk chocolate just isn't the first thing people think about when they see a Mexican, Turkish or Indian male.
Maybe if there was an advertising campaign that would build this association of brown skin with milk chocolate this would change a bit.

Interesting. I knew the Indian guy would win his capital, but I'm surprised the Nigerian would win in Beijing and Tokyo. I can understand the west tbh
Dude, the BBC myth has even reached Japan, Japanese women will just go after some black guy because of said myth to find out. Fucking sushiwhores.

I think dark skinned people's biggest problem is hyperpigmentation,which causes dark spots on their faces.I notice that very common in curry and black foids when they dont wear makeup to cover up.But almost never in white or asian foids.

all skin colours suck apart from white and tanned white

yea the greekoid invaders in the west are. The OG turks and kurds in the east arent, just be white strikes again :(
Brutal. :feelsrope: Must explain why my Pakistani ex-oneitis likes Turks, they both have Greekoid invader blood in them. :feelsrope:

Brutal. :feelsrope: Must explain why my Pakistani ex-oneitis likes Turks, they both have Greekoid invader blood in them. :feelsrope:
I can remember in class, the stacy said she likes turks but said "not you teehee". They always mean the bleached "turks". Not the deathnics like us.

I can remember in class, the stacy said she likes turks but said "not you teehee". They always mean the bleached "turks". Not the deathnics like us.
:feelsrope: Sorry bro. I often get mistaken for being a Kurd.

no my skin is the worst i have dry scaly itchy lots of acne and allergies eczema from sweat lactose sweets oil and many other shits
i just want to have a normal skin
during winter times when is dry my skin get like this sometimes
20620314 7651067 The steroid cream Mr Rowe used would burn his skin for 12 hours  m 33 1572953

Last edited:
fuark, they are seen as the lowest of the low in turkey. Mostly pictured as stupid and loud (ofc ugly aswell)
Think people I know can't differentiate between Turk and Kurd, but people guess I'm a Turk a LOT, hell even in Istanbul where they're lighter than me

fuark, they are seen as the lowest of the low in turkey. Mostly pictured as stupid and loud (ofc ugly aswell)
LMFAO. Yeah, I am just ugly. But it's just my phenotype.

Think people I know can't differentiate between Turk and Kurd, but people guess I'm a Turk a LOT, hell even in Istanbul where they're lighter than me
They can, Turks are white and Kurds aren't. It's simple. Problem is, Kurds can speak Turkish and so Turks will address you in Turkish just because they assume you're a Kurd who can speak it. It's happened to me a few times where a Turk would speak Turkish to me.
its over for all of us
Yes bro. :feelsrope: