Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is the curry brown skin the ugliest skin tone?

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
I think it is. It just looks dull and dirty in a way that no other skin tone looks. Sure super pale skin looks ugly too but not dirty like curry skin does. Full black skin doesn't look as bad either and even the chink yellow shade looks better.

If curries were lighter and had Mediterranean tan brown skin they would look much better srs

It is when Pean hole standards are involved.

My favorite time of the day is 4:00+ PM

its pretty low on the list yeah

Curries took the word shit skin literally.

I hate the dravidian and East Indian skin tone to be honest.

Fair skin and light brown

Fuck being a dark brown guy who’s skin is literally the colour of shit.

Even if you are tall and have masculine facial structure, shitskin ruins everything.

Shitskin by itself causes you to have minus 4 points from your SMV

Having shitskin is far worse than having bad face and bad height combined!

I think it is. It just looks dull and dirty in a way that no other skin tone looks. Sure super pale skin looks ugly too but not dirty like curry skin does. Full black skin doesn't look as bad either and even the chink yellow shade looks better.

If curries were lighter and had Mediterranean tan brown skin they would look much better srs
Aint enough showering to cure curryceldom

one of the causes of my inceldom is my shitty skin

Yes curry brown and spic brown are both the color of shit. At least nigger black is the color of night so it's hard to see. Brown is dark enough to be shit and light enough to be conspicuous and alert to everybody that it's shit.