Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is the blackpill even real?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
The black pill is about a trinity of face, height and body frame. Face is the base. Height and body frame are just bonuses.

You are too retarded to think that height is what makes women wet. It your eyes and facial bone structure. Height only makes them admire you as a man.
Man stop this retarded cope a 9/10 5'4 guy will never mog 6'4 average face guy not in this universe so keep coping

Tallfags automatically have higher SMV because their body signals a higher chance of survival. It's basic nature. The biggest animals are always the alpha because they're the strongest and they get to mate because they offer the highest chance of survival.

It's all basic biology, basic blackpill, undenieable facts, god I hate tallfag copers so much

Women don't care about surviving. Women prefer to die alone rather than fucking with a non Chad.

Height only helps you surviving in your relation with other men because it protects you from bullying so you can be dominant like an alpha male.

Height doesn't make women wet. It is your face that fucks with their brains and make them wet. Height only makes them respect you and see you as a man. If you are short, she will look down at you. If your face is ugly, she will look disgust.

This is the comment of a guy who clearly hasn't seen the stats on tinder dates stats on marriage stats on casual sex.

All the data shows taller Men are far more successful in dating,marriage and casual sex. You want to ignore reality to cope with being volcel tallfag or a coping with being an average cel or manlet.

Your simply ignorant on the dynamics of reality, the vast majority of tallfags are average in looks

This clearly shows its their height that makes them successful with foids
That is just bullshit.

You can easily make a tinder experiment of a handsome manlet vs ugly giant.

Face wins over height and muscles.

If you have hunter blue/green eyes + chiseled jawline, women will not give a flying fuck about height. Women even prefer to fuck with dogs !! Do dogs have height?

They are usually normies who whine about height because they are chickens to admit that their faces aren't attractive.

That is just bullshit.

You can easily make a tinder experiment of a handsome manlet vs ugly giant.

Face wins over height and muscles.

If you have hunter blue/green eyes + chiseled jawline, women will not give a flying fuck about height. Women even prefer to fuck with dogs !! Do dogs have height?

They are usually normies who whine about height because they are chickens to admit that their faces aren't attractive.
Whats with the weird extremes, most people are not fucking 10/10 facially and if they were they would most likely be average height to tall.
Genetics are a package tall =better genes more likely to be better looking too

What dont you understand about the fact that humanity is mainly average and that being tall is that thing that's sets them apart

Average Tall guys will mog good looking short guys in the overall smv market claim they won't but your just delusionmaxxing

Whats with the weird extremes, most people are not fucking 10/10 facially and if they were they would most likely be average height to tall.
Genetics are a package tall =better genes more likely to be better looking too

What dont you understand about the fact that humanity is mainly average and that being tall is that thing that's sets them apart

Average Tall guys will mog good looking short guys in the overall smv market claim they won't but your just delusionmaxxing
That is why we say that women are Chad only because the Chad is unique, most men are subhumans. Women live life in easy mode because they are just a pussy to fuck, they are the sex gatekeepers. Men live life in hard mode because most of them are not chads. Height is giga cope. Short Chad mogs tall average to oblivion. Women will forgive his height over his face.

The most stereotypical Chad I’ve ever seen was 5’6. Face trumps all height just gives you additional points if you’re already normie tier.

Last edited:
It your eyes and facial bone structure. Height only makes them admire you as a man.
To test if the fundamental core of an idea is absurd or not, it's usually prudent to test it using extreme cases.

If face is everything, then Peter Dinklage with Sean O' Pry's face, minus the hollywood status, should be pulling pussy like Sean O' Pry himself. Don't SIT THERE and tell me that this is the case.

Also, how can you be attracted to someone and NOT admire them? That is to say, if a man has facial aesthetics, but he's a turbo manlet, how the hell do you make the argument that she's attracted to him, but doesn't admire him as a man? That makes no fucking sense. Attraction can't be present with the absence of admiration.

To test if the fundamental core of an idea is absurd or not, it's usually prudent to test it using extreme cases.

If face is everything, then Peter Dinklage with Sean O' Pry's face, minus the hollywood status, should be pulling pussy like Sean O' Pry himself. Don't SIT THERE and tell me that this is the case.

Also, how can you be attracted to someone and NOT admire them? That is to say, if a man has facial aesthetics, but he's a turbo manlet, how the hell do you make the argument that she's attracted to him, but doesn't admire him as a man? That makes no fucking sense. Attraction can't be present with the absence of admiration.
Thank you :feelzez:
There's really nothing more to say

Women admire the man's height the same way that they admire his money and status. Women love taller men than them the same way they love men who earn much money than them. Women can get attracted to the man's face but still not admiring his status.

It is the face that makes women wet. It is the hunter eyes and the chiseled jawline and the top cheek bones that attract women.

If you really think that height makes women wet then you are a retard and you deserve all the rejections that you will get from women.

Women admire the man's height the same way that they admire his money and status. Women love taller men than them the same way they love men who earn much money than them. Women can get attracted to the man's face but still not admiring his status.

It is the face that makes women wet. It is the hunter eyes and the chiseled jawline and the top cheek bones that attract women.

If you really think that height makes women wet then you are a retard and you deserve all the rejections that you will get from women.
Another fucking lie, are you purposely being dim-witted

"Women love taller men the same way they love rich men" wtf is this?

No you fucking ape whores a have a primal animalistic attraction to Taller men because of biology and their weak nature seeks to be dominated

Likewise they like rich men for their ability to provide for chads children whos tall btw

you're trolling for attention and im done giving it to you

No you fucking ape whores a have a primal animalistic attraction to Taller men because of biology and their weak nature seeks to be dominated

Likewise they like rich men for their ability to provide for chads children whos tall btw

Women don't give a flying fuck about dominance. Women prefer pretty boys over tall muscular dark triad men. I know that this is brutal which is hard for you to follow.

My point is that the face that makes women wet not height. Height is just a bonus to the face. You can't combine height with ugly or low tier normie face. Face is the base! Height, money, muscles etc anything is just bonus to make you an alpha giga Chad.

Women don't give a flying fuck about dominance. Women prefer pretty boys over tall muscular dark triad men. I know that this is brutal which is hard for you to follow.
iu

Holy fuck, that's a new tier of retardation.

It's stupidity. In fact it's :bluepill:.

Stop posting your dumb thread. It's not PROOF of anything.

iu

Holy fuck, that's a new tier of retardation.
It's not retardation, it's the basically the truth.

Actually I would say being "dominant" today will actually work AGAINST you when it comes to women, women do NOT like dominant/masculine men today it's just a fact. Like he says the feminine soft pretty boy is in. He doesn't even need to be pretty tbh, just soft, feminine and a supplicater.

Where he is wrong imo is dark triad. Dark Triad still evidently attracts many crazy women. But dark triad basically goes past masculinity into straight up psychopathy, so it's in a league of its own.

Actually I would say being "dominant" today will actually work AGAINST you when it comes to women, women do NOT like dominant/masculine men today it's just a fact. Like he says the feminine soft pretty boy is in. He doesn't even need to be pretty tbh, just soft, feminine and a supplicater.

Where he is wrong imo is dark triad. Dark Triad still evidently attracts many crazy women. But dark triad basically goes past masculinity into straight up psychopathy, so it's in a league of its own.
How the fuck are you a 2017cel, but still :bluepill: about this? Is this kind of shit what you were banned for? This is evolutionary biology and :blackpill: 101. Fucking hell, even mainstream pop psychology and Cosmo ( :feelspuke: ) will tell you that women want dominant males.

Goddamnit, is this another psyop to :bluepill: the forum?

@Fat Link Did the rules on posting :bluepill: crap change? Who let this idiot back in? :feelshaha:

How the fuck are you a 2017cel, but still :bluepill: about this? Is this kind of shit what you were banned for? This is evolutionary biology and :blackpill: 101. Fucking hell, even mainstream pop psychology and Cosmo ( :feelspuke: ) will tell you that women want dominant males.

Goddamnit, is this another psyop to :bluepill: the forum?

@Fat Link Did the rules on posting :bluepill: crap change? Who let this idiot back in? :feelshaha:
You've been here 3 years and in that time COUNTLESS examples and studies have been posted here that prove who women these days are selecting for dating - and it ain't dominant/masculine men.

Lmao @ "even mainstream pop psychology and Cosmo will tell you" retard in that case you should know it's opposite.

So you see YOU are the idiot my friend, YOU are the :bluepill: one and by your own logic YOU are the one that should leave here for being a retard

He doesn't even need to be pretty tbh, just soft, feminine and a supplicater
Those guys get cucked and have dead bedrooms. Dominant men who look good are the ones who pump and dump most rosties.

You've been here 3 years and in that time COUNTLESS examples and studies have been posted here that prove who women these days are selecting for dating - and it ain't dominant/masculine men.

Lmao @ "even mainstream pop psychology and Cosmo will tell you" retard in that case you should know it's opposite.

So you see YOU are the idiot my friend, YOU are the :bluepill: one and by your own logic YOU are the one that should leave here for being a retard
I count zero in your :bluepill: rant.

Want me to find one? I know one was posted recently.
Yes, show us that, overall, women prefer passive and submissive traits over aggressive and dominant ones when it comes to sexual attraction.

Yes, show us that, overall, women prefer passive and submissive traits over aggressive and dominant ones when it comes to sexual attraction.
I don't think that's possible tbh

I don't think that's possible tbh
NO SHIT?

As if 50 shades of grey - a fucking BDSM fiction - didn't make that point obvious enough.

NO SHIT?

As if 50 shades of grey - a fucking BDSM fiction - didn't make that point obvious enough.
Unless you go out and count all couples everywhere it's not possible to know exactly which men are statistically most popular.

I know from what I observe IRL and online also.

Unless you go out and count all couples everywhere it's not possible to know exactly which men are statistically most popular.

I know from what I observe IRL and online also.
iu

Women admire the man's height the same way that they admire his money and status. Women love taller men than them the same way they love men who earn much money than them.
There's stupid, then there's this. Women are physically and sexually attracted a man's height. They're not physically and sexually attracted to a man's bank account. "Oh, God, I'm so fucking hot for all those zeroes after than one. Hold me down and fist me with your wallet, papi."

Women can get attracted to the man's face but still not admiring his status.
If she doesn't admire your status, she's not going to fuck you, because she sees herself as above you. She'll think you're cute the way she'll think a kitten or a kid is cute: Adorable, not fuckable.

Yes, and then when she finds out he's 5'3", they sigh and swipe left. Or if it's real life, you don't even register on her radar because she can see that you're short with her peripheral vision.

This is the part where you showed me where I said that.

Last edited:
You don't use fastbanana

@tanfeo thoughts?
Blackpill is legit, no doubt.
6ft is only average indeed, and average doesn't cut it anymore.
Being white may help in SEA, in south america it's a curse.
Here Chadriguez is always brown/light brown, never white.

Even back home in Europe the ethnics always got the girls.
Also, ethnic foids never date natives. Only their own kind or other ethnics.
As I was acne-ridden right up until my 40's, I never had a change.

As has been said, having a good trait does not make you Chad.
Face is everything.

In the end nothing we do or have done would change the outcome. Women pick the winners and losers. I want to smash them down into a bloodied mess of meat then stomp them into the ground. So sick of this life.

Blackpill is transcendent . Low IQ modernist materialistcells cant even fathom the implications of the blackpill. It means you are meassured by your genetics by all humans and that your power in life is dependent on your looks. It means we are a degenerate society, in the Kali Yuga. It means we are degenerates since we are a product of this time. It confirms gynocentrism and gender reversal, as well as the consequences of materialism and the hierchechy being messed up since now the kings are the merchants, and the presidents are stock puppets. Blackpill means your life and fate was sealed from the start. You'll be treated how you look, you'll become what you look like, atract who you look like (when things were better). Love is a genetic trick. Genetic determinism confirmed. Quantum nature of the Being, quantum genetic entanglements, and other phenomena are blackpill. Blackpill means you see the reality.

Very good point that.
If there's any dogfucking going on, it's going to be with something like a Rottweiler or a Doberman, not a Shitsu or Chihuahua.

There's stupid, then there's this. Women are physically and sexually attracted a man's height. They're not physically and sexually attracted to a man's bank account. "Oh, God, I'm so fucking hot for all those zeroes after than one. Hold me down and fist me with your wallet, papi."
If that was the case then you would see women throwing themselves on ugly giants. Women are physically and sexually attracted to the face. Women are psychologically admire big things like big cock, house, bank account, height, muscles etc
If she doesn't admire your status, she's not going to fuck you, because she sees herself as above you. She'll think you're cute the way she'll think a kitten or a kid is cute: Adorable, not fuckable.
She can still fuck with you for one night but she will not settle with you. She will fuck your looks not your status. She will settle with your status not your looks.
Yes, and then when she finds out he's 5'3", they sigh and swipe left. Or if it's real life, you don't even register on her radar because she can see that you're short with her peripheral vision.

This is the part where you showed me where I said that.
They swipe left because their faces are below average. The first thing that women notice on tinder is the face. Anything else is an excuse.

Height is good only for high tier normie, chadlite, chads because they already have the face.

Why do women admire height? Because it makes them look up to you, feeling safety walking with you, thirsting to be cared on your arms looking at your face kissing your face etc the same way they admire your status like siting on your car while looking at your face! At the end the way leads to the face!

Dark triad is giga blue pill bullshit same as jestermaxing.

Women are attracted to looks not behavior so anything you do as a behavior to attract women like being a nice guy, clown, thug etc will not work. The blue pill is based on behavior. The black pill is based on looks.

What attract women is only looks. It doesn't matter if you are a nice or thug or even autistic Chad. Women will fuck with your looks not your behavior.

It is retardation because you are following illogical way that will end with a disaster. You go dark triad fighting killing other men risking your life just to impress and take attention of some toilet and at the end you lose your life in the prison while the toilet lives her life without knowing that you never existed lol

Dark triad is giga blue pill bullshit same as jestermaxing.

Women are attracted to looks not behavior so anything you do as a behavior to attract women like being a nice guy, clown, thug etc will not work. The blue pill is based on behavior. The black pill is based on looks.

What attract women is only looks. It doesn't matter if you are a nice or thug or even autistic Chad. Women will fuck with your looks not your behavior.

It is retardation because you are following illogical way that will end with a disaster. You go dark triad fighting killing other men risking your life just to impress and take attention of some toilet and at the end you lose your life in the prison while the toilet lives her life without knowing that you never existed lol

Also modifying behaviour to attract women is more redpill than bluepill. Bluepill is the "be yourself" shit

Last edited:
Actually he has a point.

Famous studies show that women actually orgasm more and harder with sex with rich men.

The psychology behind it is this:

Women have ALWAYS been ultimately sexually attracted to status, and not so much looks (sorry lookists fools). And in modern times status is very well measured by wealth. It's natural shit.

So he's right, but probably he's not aware of the real reason he's right.

Actually he has a point.

Famous studies show that women actually orgasm more and harder with sex with rich men.

Women have ALWAYS been ultimately sexually attracted to status, and not so much looks (sorry lookists fools). And in modern times status is very well measured by wealth. It's natural shit.

Why are you even on an incel forum if your denying the blackpill, you said women are not so much attracted to looks. You think a whore wouldn't cheat on a her betabux husband if he's ugly:feelskek:

Spreading bluepills on here should at least get a temporary ban

Actually he has a point.

No he's wrong, height and looks beat everything, there's no ifs or compromises unless you have your own statistics opposing the millions that have been posted on here of women choosing taller men

No he's wrong, height and looks beat everything, there's no ifs or compromises unless you have your own statistics opposing the millions that have been posted on here of women choosing taller men
I can show you the study if you want

They are looksmatched.

Also modifying behaviour to attract women is more redpill than b:smonk:luepill. Bluepill is the "be yourself" shit
The red pill is the last stage of the blue pill. The blue pillers tell you be nice, gentle, romantic all that means a total simp then when they realize that nothing of this works, they come out with the red pill, they tell you to be the opposite of the simp, be alpha, dominant, thug, asshole, dark triad etc but nothing of this shit works and here finally the black pill hits you and realize that it is all about looks. Be yourself is truly black pilled sentence. Be yourself true meaning is be your looks. Your looks are everything. Your looks give your personality a chance.

the black pill hits you and realize that it is all about looks
but that's bullshit though, as countless examples have been posted here proving it's not that

They are looksmatched.

The red pill is the last stage of the blue pill. The blue pillers tell you be nice, gentle, romantic all that means a total simp then when they realize that nothing of this works, they come out with the red pill, they tell you to be the opposite of the simp, be alpha, dominant, thug, asshole, dark triad etc but nothing of this shit works and here finally the black pill hits you and realize that it is all about looks. Be yourself is truly black pilled sentence. Be yourself true meaning is be your looks. Your looks are everything. Your looks give your personality a chance.

Fucking amazing [UWSL]everything you've said. I am a tallcel (6'3) and I can corroborate all the things you have said. I have experienced rejection constantly, in brutal ways. And I've seen a lot, and I repeat, a lot of 5'5-5'9 guys (with pretty faces) with OUTSTANDING girlfriends. I have always been ignored. And the ones I've met who were tall, but also ugly. The face is everything, absolutely everything. You just have to do an experiment on Tinder. Put a face of, simply a normie hightier (I don't say chad or chadlite anymore) and in another profile put that you are 6'4 tall. 90% will go to the handsome guy, EVEN IF HE PUT HIS HEIGHT 5'8[/UWSL]

Females often date non-masculine soft men because they are easy to control and want to be a good providers. But females still want to be fucked by dominant men. In modern times they can create family with a beta and have sex on a side with alpha.