Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is the blackpill even real?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
According to everyone here Race/ height is Law but this is the average .co user:feelsseriously:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220215-121859_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220215-121859_Chrome.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 352
nothing is real and everything is real

Height is a bonus to average/ attractive face same musccles but if your face is ugly then nothing will save you.

Height is a bonus to average/ attractive face same musccles but if your face is ugly then nothing will save you.
Thats a lie, height is a huge fucking advantage in every faucet of life. Height can definitely save an ugly face maybe not 5'11 or 6 feet but definitely 6'3 and above, Tallfags issues mainly stem from their privileged entitled personalities unironically

no the blackpill is not real, you just have bad personality

Thats a lie, height is a huge fucking advantage in every faucet of life. Height can definitely save an ugly face maybe not 5'11 or 6 feet but definitely 6'3 and above, Tallfags issues mainly stem from their privileged entitled personalities unironically
Height can only save you from bullying but you can't attract women with height. It is your face that attracts women. Height only makes your attractive face more visible and desirable compared to other men. Being short makes your face falling down. In a group of average men, women will notice the face of the tallest one. Also women prefer to date attractive manlet over ugly giant.

Height can only save you from bullying but you can't attract women with height. It is your face that attracts women. Height only makes your attractive face more visible and desirable compared to other men. Being short makes your face falling down. In a group of average men, women will notice the face of the tallest one. Also women prefer to date attractive manlet over ugly giant.
Wow, just discard the black pill like an IT:soy: cuck theory, jfl at the state of this place

How can you be this deluded?

Dont take this forum setiously :feelsLightsaber:

6 ft is not even tall. It’s average in the west.

Tallfags automatically have higher SMV because their body signals a higher chance of survival. It's basic nature. The biggest animals are always the alpha because they're the strongest and they get to mate because they offer the highest chance of survival.

It's all basic biology, basic blackpill, undenieable facts, god I hate tallfag copers so much

6 ft is not even tall. It’s average.
Only someone who's 6'2 would say that, its typical for tall people to put little emphasis on height when your unaware on how easy you have it in life. Obviously a billionaire would think a million is average

Only someone who's 6'2 would say that, its typical for tall people to put little emphasis on height when your unaware on how easy you have it in life. Obviously a billionaire would think a million is average
I am 5 ft 8 and 6 ft is average in the west. It doesen’t make you special in any form.

Ban all white tall"cels" tbh

6ft is just average in some countries

I am 5 ft 8 and 6 ft is average in the west. It doesen’t make you special in any form.
To foids to society to pretty much everyone living organism you are respect more given more opportunities given pussy for just existing. Its like night and day, you also claimed to be rich in another thread so its understable since you also come from privilege

To foids to society to pretty much everyone living organism you are respect more given more opportunities given pussy for just existing. Its like night and day, you also claimed to be rich in another thread so its understable since you also come from privilege
Is it that time of the month?

@tanfeo thoughts?

I second exactly this

6 ft+ tallfaggots are just larpers
Blackpill is indeed real, it's the reason why men try way harder than women to improve themselves in the first place, and you see it everywhere on social media

It's the reason why all modeling chads look the same; square jaw, hunter eyes, tallfag, etc.
Beauty is a standard, not a subjective preference, and humans (foids to be specific) are no different from animals in this regard

Height >>> Face

When I walk around in public, I never feel truly mogged by good looking men that are shorter than me(5'11.5). It's only when some gymmaxxed 6'5 tallfag walks by when I feel truly emasculated, like a weak defenseless animal. Even carrying a CCW, knowing full well I could turn him into swiss cheese, biological instincts cause us to respect & fear the bigger man.

Height >>> Face

When I walk around in public, I never feel truly mogged by good looking men that are shorter than me(5'11.5). It's only when some gymmaxxed 6'5 tallfag walks by when I feel truly emasculated, like a weak defenseless animal. Even carrying a CCW, knowing full well I could turn him into swiss cheese, biological instincts cause us to respect & fear the bigger man.
This life is bullshit but tbh if I had a pistol in my pocket I would probably not care about being mogged, I'd be itching for someone to try me Fuck the uK and its cucked laws:fuk:

What you feel doesn't matter, foids would still prefer a average 5'9" to ugly 6'3".

What you feel doesn't matter, foids would still prefer a average 5'9" to ugly 6'3".
Only on incels.co is 5'9 a manlet in real life thats called being average height

One good trait cant make you fakecel same as one bad trait cant make you an incel. Blackpill is true but its not absolute and there is no clear cut off.

One good trait cant make you fakecel same as one bad trait cant make you an incel. Blackpill is true but its not absolute and there is no clear cut off.
The blackpill clearly has holes in it judging by the calibre of members here

Who knows, many guys i saw from here look normie tier, nothing different from guys on the street who are not incels. Maybe they are autistic and lack any social connection, like girl wont rape you and jump on your dick like moegels expected, few tries and he succeeded. Who knows how many guys from here would move on if they were more socially normal.

What is the :blackpill: and precisely what are the holes in it?

All I know is you shouldn't be a cuck, and hate chad chasing whores.

What is the :blackpill: and precisely what are the holes in it?
The black pill states that your genetics = your life

The running theme is manlet = its over
Manlet +ethnic= never began

And tall and white = slayers

However showing in my screen shot theres clearly a lot of tall white incels here so maybe there needs to be reajustments to the philosophy.

The black pill states that your genetics = your life
That's one :blackpill:.

The running theme is manlet = its over
That's another.

Manlet +ethnic= never began
And another.

And tall and white = slayers
That's an exaggeration. It's a :blackpill: that both of those traits are advantages. The mistake is thinking that those traits together has some kind of multiplicative effect. Slayer means the kind of guy who, when he enters a room, women get wet when they look at him. We're talking 0.001% or so of the top 5% of males. The biggest genetic lottery winners.

However showing in my screen shot theres clearly a lot of tall white incels here so maybe there needs to be reajustments to the philosophy.
The :blackpill: can be a philosophy that guides you in ways, but it hasn't been formalized as such. The :blackpill:'s we have are mostly confirmed by the studies (check the wiki and must-read section). There are a lot of unconfirmed and hypothesized :blackpill:'s that we can make arguments for, but we have to accept that there isn't going to be a study for everything, like the tall and white = slayers claim (no one is going to conduct studies on this :feelshaha:).

:feelshaha:

That's an exaggeration. It's a :blackpill: that both of those traits are advantages. The mistake is thinking that those traits together has some kind of multiplicative effect. Slayer means the kind of guy who, when he enters a room, women get wet when they look at him. We're talking 0.001% or so of the top 5% of males. The biggest genetic lottery winners.

I'm not saying the white tallfags here are slayers since Chad is like 2% but they definitely aren't incels. They're just normies who couldn't be bothered to use their advantages to ascend. I know that I wouldn't be here if I was 6'2.

Its annoying to see trucels who actually has issues and underneath is a guy who literally had everything handed to him at birth saying"yeah bro its over"

How can a white 6'3 guy and 5'3 curry both be incels? At that point wtf is an incel? Just a label for entitled losers who dont draw all the pussy when they enter a room and not guys who are actually held back by their genetics UNLIKE tallfags

Last edited:
I'm not saying the white tallfags here are slayers since Chad is like 2% but they definitely aren't incels. They're just normies who couldn't be bothered to use their advantages to ascend. I know that I wouldn't be here if I was 6'2.
I didn't say that you said that, I'm just saying that it isn't a :blackpill: that tallfags are slayers. That also doesn't mean that tallfags are incel. There are a lot of idiots here unfortunately who think in black and white and see that false dichotomy as true.

Its annoying to see trucels who actually has issues and underneath is a guy who literally had everything handed to him at birth saying"yeah bro its over"

How can a white 6'3 guy and 5'3 curry both be incels? At that point wtf is an incel? Just a label for entitled losers who dont draw all the pussy when they enter a room and not guys who are actually held back by their genetics UNLIKE tallfags
This is problem with having a forum for ill-defined members and not gatekeeping.

Last edited:
This is problem with having a forum for ill-defined members and not gatekeeping.
I'm not trying to gatekeep, this place is clearly a honey pot. I'm just shining a light on whats considered an incel in 2022

I'm not trying to gatekeep, this place is clearly a honey pot. I'm just shining a light on whats considered an incel in 2022
I'M NOT SAYING YOU ARE. I'M NOT SAYING YOU SHOULD BE SAYING IT. I'M NOT SAYING WE SHOULD BE GATEKEEPING. I'M NOT SAYING THE MOON IS MADE OF CHEESE. I'M NOT SAYING EPSTEIN KILLED HIMSELF.

I'M SAYING EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS RIGHT THERE: THAT WHEN YOU DON'T CLEARLY DEFINE THE COMMUNITY MEMBERS AND DON'T GATEKEEP AROUND THAT THE KIND OF SITUATION YOU'VE DESCRIBED CAN EASILY OCCUR.

Fucking hell, it's frustrating when everyone assumes you say shit you didn't when it's literally right fucking there.

Last edited:
Is earth even real ?? sometimes I question.

I'M NOT SAYING YOU ARE. I'M NOT SAYING YOU SHOULD BE SAYING IT. I'M NOT SAYING WE SHOULD BE GATEKEEPING. I'M NOT SAYING THE MOON IS MADE OF CHEESE. I'M NOT SAYING EPSTEIN KILLED HIMSELF.

I'M SAYING EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS RIGHT THERE: THAT WHEN YOU DON'T CLEARLY DEFINE THE COMMUNITY MEMBERS AND DON'T GATEKEEP AROUND THAT THE KIND OF SITUATION YOU'VE DESCRIBED CAN EASILY OCCUR.

Fucking hell, it's frustrating when everyone assumes you say shit you didn't when it's literally right fucking there.
I'm confused

Wow, just discard the black pill like an IT:soy: cuck theory, jfl at the state of this place

How can you be this deluded?
The black pill is about a trinity of face, height and body frame. Face is the base. Height and body frame are just bonuses.

You are too retarded to think that height is what makes women wet. It your eyes and facial bone structure. Height only makes them admire you as a man.

The black pill is about a trinity of face, height and body frame. Face is the base. Height and body frame are just bonuses.

You are too retarded to think that height is what makes women wet. It your eyes and facial bone structure. Height only makes them admire you as a man.
This is the comment of a guy who clearly hasn't seen the stats on tinder dates stats on marriage stats on casual sex.

All the data shows taller Men are far more successful in dating,marriage and casual sex. You want to ignore reality to cope with being volcel tallfag or a coping with being an average cel or manlet.

Your simply ignorant on the dynamics of reality, the vast majority of tallfags are average in looks

This clearly shows its their height that makes them successful with foids