Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is taller always better when it comes to height?

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I came across studies showing that women prefer dudes who are 6'1" above all other heights, but this sounds like virtue signalling to sound like women don't have impossible standards. They want bigger and bigger. They would all fuck Shaq sized dudes and settle for 6'1" cucks as beta providers, that's what they mean.

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 1597585548358.png
    1597585548358.png
    160.5 KB · Views: 23
I think there is a sweet spot for height but its definitely taller than 6'1, I would say 6'3 - 6'5 is probably the perfect height.

Also notice how 5'11 is ranked as D- and 6'1 is ranked as A+, foids are fucking retarded they probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference irl.

Last edited:
After a certain point it's just gigantism. Notice that 2 meters + men have at least slight deformities.

I think the perfect male height is 1,88/6'2 tbh. It's not way too tall for anyone and definitely tall enough not to be anything close to a manlet anywhere. The two Chadlites I know are that tall.

6'3-6'5 is the ideal, they're lying when they say 6'1.

After a certain point it's just gigantism. Notice that 2 meters + men have at least slight deformities.

I think the perfect male height is 1,88/6'2 tbh. It's not way too tall for anyone and definitely tall enough not to be anything close to a manlet anywhere. The two Chadlites I know are that tall.
It's not gigantism unless you are over 7'6" I think.
Also, my brother is a 6'10 gigachadstein.

Id say sweet spot is around 6 1 - 6 2 with a good face.

There may be women who prefer 6'1 as the ideal height.
But most would go for a 6'3 or 6'4 Chad. Chart is false.

It's not gigantism unless you are over 7'6" I think.
Also, my brother is a 6'10 gigachadstein.
7'6 is an insane height bro. Most people with gigantism are way shorter than that.

I notice slight deformities pretty much every time when the person is above 2m. For instance, Krist Novoseliv is 201/6'7, notice his face carefully.

7'6 is an insane height bro. Most people with gigantism are way shorter than that.

I notice slight deformities pretty much every time when the person is above 2m. For instance, Krist Novoseliv is 201/6'7, notice his face carefully.

View attachment 321717
I think it can really be any height, but it is from a tumor in the pituitary gland. It's very rare, but naturally the most a human can probably grow genetic wise (as far as I know) is around 7'2" -7'6", somewhere around that range.

I think it can really be any height, but it is from a tumor in the pituitary gland. It's very rare, but naturally the most a human can probably grow genetic wise (as far as I know) is around 7'2" -7'6", somewhere around that range.
Maybe being too tall in general generates those deformities.

Maybe being too tall in general generates those deformities.
I'm guessing too much HGH all over your body also causes growth in the face. Since the face doesn't grow at the rate of the body, I guess that's why it can get messed up for many who are taller.

I'm guessing too much HGH all over your body also causes growth in the face. Since the face doesn't grow at the rate of the body, I guess that's why it can get messed up for many who are taller.
Extra height after a certain point will not compensate for the drop in looks. The 185-195 range is undoubtedly better.

6'3 height bare feet + 7/10 face = Chad
6'1 height + 7/10 face = Chadlite

I'd say 6'3 is the sweet spot.
190 cm

I never see guys under 6' with women anymore. The last time I did was a few years ago and the short boyfriend's girl was openly flirting with me behind his back (I'm 5'10).

In 2020, women want the complete package. And they can get it so they have no reason to settle for any man who's under 6 feet tall, 6-inch cock, 6-figure salary, 6/10 face - AT THE ABSOLUTE MINIMUM!

Last edited:
Still better than being a manlet.
Better than being a midget, yeah. But I'd rather be a non-midget turbomanlet than having severe gigantism. That man died at 22, probably after lots of suffering.

I think there is a sweet spot for height but its definitely taller than 6'1, I would say 6'3 - 6'5 is probably the perfect height.

Also notice how 5'11 is ranked as D- and 6'1 is ranked as A+, foids are fucking retarded they probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference irl.
It's all about numbers
not if you can actually notice the difference

I legit don't think there's such a thing as too tall. Maybe above 7'2 is a bit too tall but this thread is full of cope. Even if you'e 6'5 you'd still get your gf stolen by a 6'9 lanklet.

Better than being a midget, yeah. But I'd rather be a non-midget turbomanlet than having severe gigantism.
I thought short=midget in women's eyes.
Also, 9 foot man mogs all to oblivion
I legit don't think there's such a thing as too tall. Maybe above 7'2 is a bit too tall but this thread is full of cope. Even if you'e 6'5 you'd still get your gf stolen by a 6'9 lanklet.
sounds like an exaggeration tbh. If you are that tall, getting taller won't do much unless he is more attractive

I thought short=midget in women's eyes.
Also, 9 foot man mogs all to oblivion
After a certain point it transcends attracting women and begins to be mainly about health and life quality overall.

I'd rather be an incel than suffer intense pains all the time and not being able to move or do anything properly.

After a certain point it transcends attracting women and begins to be mainly about health and life quality overall.

I'd rather be an incel than suffer intense pains all the time and not being able to move or do anything properly.
I don't know about the intense pain part bro, that sounds brootal.
Shaq is 7'2, and Yao Ming is like 7'6". They have no problems moving around.
I think you have to be like 8 feet for that to be a problem.

Sweet spot is 6'8".

funny how guys who are 7'' freaks still have it way better than guys who are 5'11 according to this chart

5ft 10 is the cutoff for manlets

funny how guys who are 7'' freaks still have it way better than guys who are 5'11 according to this chart
St. Hamudi predicted that in a decade, the new thot standard will be 7 feet tall.

It's all relative and foids have the IQ of a half eaten grapefruit. So a foid will always want a boyfriend who's slightly taller than all her friend's boyfriends. So if all her friend's boyfriends are 6'0" to 6'2" then her minimum height will be 6'2" but preferrably 6'3" or above.

Seems fake, the lowest rank is Kill Yourself? What’s the source for this graph.

it's 7' gigachad + leg lengthening surgery in 2020 or death

I came across studies showing that women prefer dudes who are 6'1" above all other heights, but this sounds like virtue signalling to sound like women don't have impossible standards. They want bigger and bigger. They would all fuck Shaq sized dudes and settle for 6'1" cucks as beta providers, that's what they mean.

What do you guys think?

View attachment 321712
It's always better to be taller for girls. But I wouldn't want to be taller than like 6'6 because at that point you're pretty much SMV maxxed and any further height will increase smv minimally while making your life harder in other ways.

Kelly Oubre Jr

After 6'4 any extra inch barely gives you any extra SMV, but until then it makes a huge difference.

i'd like to be as tall as i can be without suffering from medical issues tbh

if you're 6'5 you're unstoppable

According to foids logic 6 is average. 6'4 is tall. Anything below 5'11 is short. 5'7 is androgynous clown.

It's diminishing returns after 6'6, unless your a 6ft foid which is extremely rare for women.

Imo for here in the UK:

6'6+ = diminishing returns but hugely superior to be a manlet or man of female height.

6'2 > 6'5 = is ideal

5'10.5 > 6'1 = Expected male height.

5'9 > 5'10 = it's a disadvantage. You have to masculinity and muscle mog taller guys and there's an evolutionary pressure to have a better looking face than tallfags.

Sub 5'8 = pretty much on boy mode. Not taken seriously, hugely discriminated etc. Average height 5'5, 5'4 foids become this height in heels.

This is for u.k. in Sweden, Serbia, germany or Holland I imagine it's worse and any sub 5'11/6ft man is boymode.

height is like money, you can never have enough. in 2120 9'0" yottachads will walk the earth like the nephilim of old