Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is studying fashion magazines worth it.

Timecel

Timecel

세상 다 좆까
★★★
At the moment I kinda dress urban and I haven't really changed my style since I started buying my own clothes.
Will dressing well improve my chances of getting laid even if I'm an uglycel ?

probably not, still worth it i think.

Stop wasting money on clothes. It won't help you get laid.

This is coming from someone who owned bred 1s, shattered backboards, air max warhawks and other fashionable clothing brands

At the moment I kinda dress urban and I haven't really changed my style since I started buying my own clothes.
Will dressing well improve my chances of getting laid even if I'm an uglycel ?

Just follow a few men's style blogs on Tumblr. That's all you need.

Who the fuck buys magazine anymore, anyway?

It's way over for fashioncels.

Stop wasting money on clothes. It won't help you get laid.

This is coming from someone who owned bred 1s, shattered backboards, air max warhawks and other fashionable clothing brands
I wasn't talking about brands but more about style.
I usually wear a tracksuit or similar leisure clothing items and I wanna switch to something more fashionable.
Just follow a few men's style blogs on Tumblr. That's all you need.

Who the fuck buys magazine anymore, anyway?
good idea, been watching some youtube videos too

I wasn't talking about brands but more about style.
I usually wear a tracksuit or similar leisure clothing items and I wanna switch to something more fashionable.
In that case there are a lot of cheap ways to dress fashionable, make sure you gymcel to maximize clothing

In that case there are a lot of cheap ways to dress fashionable, make sure you gymcel to maximize clothing
yea i was actually planning on getting a gym membership next week.

Oh god that would be a huge waste of money and time.

any improvement is an improvement

seems like you haven't watched oreo man enough and you still don't understand

when it comes to women
it's not about no damn confidence
it's not about swag
it's not about how you carry yourself as a man
it's about fucking looks

It's honestly a waste of time

Below a certain threshold of looks, your fashion won't do jack shit

seems like you haven't watched oreo man enough and you still don't understand

when it comes to women
it's not about no damn confidence
it's not about swag
it's not about how you carry yourself as a man
it's about fucking looks
well what you wear is part of your looks tho ?
Lots of money will get you girls.
I'm at uni so that i can hopefully have lots of money some day.

well what you wear is part of your looks tho ?

I'm at uni so that i can hopefully have lots of money some day.
looks meaning YOUR looks, face, height, frame, what you put on doesn't mean shit

won't help you get laid, but you should dress how you like just for yourself dude.

Do you know "Art of Manliness" ?

It's a website about culture, manly subject and men's lifestyle in general. There's a few interesting topics regarding "old fashioned" clothing. For instance, I remember an entire article dedicated to "how to wear a white T-shirt" (implied like James Dean, not like a random guy in the street) lol.

It also draws directions to the basics to own if you don't really care about stylish stupid trends from modern fashion magazines, but still want to look decent. It's been a while since I didn't read it though. I hope they didn't changed their general philosophy into a more mercantile one.

I don't know if that can help. It helped me when I had to wear a shirt the correct way for a serious interview.

Do you know "Art of Manliness" ?

It's a website about culture, manly subject and men's lifestyle in general. There's a few interesting topics regarding "old fashioned" clothing. For instance, I remember an entire article dedicated to "how to wear a white T-shirt" (implied like James Dean, not like a random guy in the street) lol.

It also draws directions to the basics to own if you don't really care about stylish stupid trends from modern fashion magazines, but still want to look decent. It's been a while since I didn't read it though. I hope they didn't changed their general philosophy into a more mercantile one.

I don't know if that can help. It helped me when I had to wear a shirt the correct way for a serious interview.
Yea I've actually read a few articles and watched some videos of them.
I'm probably gonna buy some basic clothing items within the next week that fit me well and that match well.
Since I've never really been into mens clothing their site and also RealMenRealStyle has helped me develop at least an idea of how i should dress.

Don't follow the advice of "its not worth it bro" given by these crab-bucketcels. Good style affects how men treat you to. I've noticed I get more respect now that I wear fitted clothing instead of baggy shit I used to wear.

just observe other ppl, watch videos or something. Magazines are a gay waste of money

also I will say that gymcelling is probably more important than fashionmaxxing. Most guys can look decent in basic clothes if they're in good shape physically.

Last edited:
Don't follow the advice of "its not worth it bro" given by these crab-bucketcels. Good style affects how men treat you to. I've noticed I get more respect now that I wear fitted clothing instead of baggy shit I used to wear.
This

Yea I've actually read a few articles and watched some videos of them.
I'm probably gonna buy some basic clothing items within the next week that fit me well and that match well.
Since I've never really been into mens clothing their site and also RealMenRealStyle has helped me develop at least an idea of how i should dress.

lmao how do you dress. if you dress like the guys on realmenrealstyle people are probably gonna think youre gay

lmao how do you dress. if you dress like the guys on realmenrealstyle people are probably gonna think youre gay
I'm willing to take that risk.
Maybe i can get closer to women if they think I'm gay.

No point.
Incel dressing nice "what a show off"
Chad wearing nice stuff "That guy dress really well teehee"

I couldn't care less about what other guys wear. Only queers and feminized cucks do.

That's absolutely true. According to society, you can definitely judge a book by its cover. Plain sad reality.

If you dress like a nazi serial killer, people will keep their distance and even behave a little fearful. I dress like that when I want to avoid human contacts, and it works great.

If you dress like an alpha casual son of a bitch (woodcutter shirt, bright finely cut Bermuda short, leather shoes, sunglasses), people will treat you, well, like an alpha casual son of a bitch. You can be more social than average, they will be more willing to listen to you. For no other reason than wearing a cool shirt.

If you dress in tracksuit, with ugly cheap cloths, or childish stuffs, in public, then it's over. Keeping controle over your clothes is ultimately keeping a certain controle over your social ascendency.