Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is someone a volcel if...

Never began for incestcels

No. She's offered multiple times over the years but I just can't do it. She's a wonderful person and I love her very much but only as a sister. She's literally the only woman in my life. I can't risk fucking things up between us and losing her. Besides, as a 31yo virgin I've developed ways of controlling my sexual desires so I'm not really attracted to humans anymore. I'd still fuck a foid as I'd love to feel what real pussy actually feels like for once in my life but I prefer to fantasize about sentient talking non-human female creatures like foxes, dragons, etc. because real women suck. These fantasy girls are 1,000,000x better than the fat single mom roasties that I still don't have a chance with. I don't fit into the furry community because I hate women so much that I can't even look at anthro furry stuff so I'm only into feral.

Though I will say that if she wasn't my sister I'd love to fuck her. I would have taken her up on her offer in 10 seconds flat if she weren't my sister. She first offered to have sex with me when I was 18 and she was 19 and she wanted to lose her virginity to me because she felt safe and comfortable with me. Instead my best friend ended up dating her for a period of a few years and she lost her virginity to him. I had a lot of mixed feelings when it happened because she came to see me in my room as soon as she'd lost her virginity to him a few minutes prior in the room next to mine. She was really excited to tell me about it. She said that it could have been me that she'd lost her virginity to and she lamented that we hadn't been able to lose it together.

A few years later she met another guy and married him at 22. She offered to have sex with me again when she was 24 when I complained about still being a virgin but I convinced her it was wrong because she was married. She just offered to have sex with me again today so that's why I made this thread. I'm wondering if I even belong here when I've got pussy on speed dial if I just have the balls to take it. The truth is, my relationship with my sister is way more important to me than losing my virginity, especially at this age. People say that having sex with someone changes your relationship with them. It ruins friendships and makes things awkward as you can never see the person the same way afterwards. I don't want that to happen with me and my sister.

I don't know if she's actually into me or if she just feels pity for me but in any case she's my sister so nothing can happen between us.
You are a massive FUCKING volcel especially if your sister is Stacy tier. Mods should ban you for this thread. Motherfuckers here dream for this type of scenario for literal decades, and you decide to fuck it all up. Utter fucking cuckold. Am disgusted by the likes of you.
You sound like some Indian incest-enjoyer on Quora. I'm just gonna say it's LARP. If not, you're a massive volcel. And you are probably a furry too, bc you like to fuck animals and the dragon is probably your furry-character you identify with. All that screams tranny/fat-bitch/incel tear-infiltrator.
OP should be banned for this volceldom
trucels like us don't even have sisters. while FAKECELs like OP, Literally get a chance to smash and fuck their Stacy sisters and refuse. What an unfair disgusting planet.

Yes, have sex with your sister! She is hot? It shows a picture of her body.

Fucking nigger, whatever - you are describing the “brotherpill”.

I am an only child - although, like an incel from Finland once posted on here, “If I had a sister - I wouldn’t be an incel”.

No. She's offered multiple times over the years but I just can't do it. She's a wonderful person and I love her very much but only as a sister. She's literally the only woman in my life. I can't risk fucking things up between us and losing her. Besides, as a 31yo virgin I've developed ways of controlling my sexual desires so I'm not really attracted to humans anymore. I'd still fuck a foid as I'd love to feel what real pussy actually feels like for once in my life but I prefer to fantasize about sentient talking non-human female creatures like foxes, dragons, etc. because real women suck. These fantasy girls are 1,000,000x better than the fat single mom roasties that I still don't have a chance with. I don't fit into the furry community because I hate women so much that I can't even look at anthro furry stuff so I'm only into feral.

Though I will say that if she wasn't my sister I'd love to fuck her. I would have taken her up on her offer in 10 seconds flat if she weren't my sister. She first offered to have sex with me when I was 18 and she was 19 and she wanted to lose her virginity to me because she felt safe and comfortable with me. Instead my best friend ended up dating her for a period of a few years and she lost her virginity to him. I had a lot of mixed feelings when it happened because she came to see me in my room as soon as she'd lost her virginity to him a few minutes prior in the room next to mine. She was really excited to tell me about it. She said that it could have been me that she'd lost her virginity to and she lamented that we hadn't been able to lose it together.

A few years later she met another guy and married him at 22. She offered to have sex with me again when she was 24 when I complained about still being a virgin but I convinced her it was wrong because she was married. She just offered to have sex with me again today so that's why I made this thread. I'm wondering if I even belong here when I've got pussy on speed dial if I just have the balls to take it. The truth is, my relationship with my sister is way more important to me than losing my virginity, especially at this age. People say that having sex with someone changes your relationship with them. It ruins friendships and makes things awkward as you can never see the person the same way afterwards. I don't want that to happen with me and my sister.

I don't know if she's actually into me or if she just feels pity for me but in any case she's my sister so nothing can happen between us.
Wow. You're definitely different than the vast majority of users here. Unlike many other users, your posts don't read like LARP to me. Regardless, you present interestingly unique conundra. From what you've shared, I don't have the slightest inkling as to whether or not your sister is into you to some extent. As for fitting in here, you might not have the most rewarding of interactions with many of the users here.

While I don't wanna overstep boundaries, I simply must ask -- do you think you sister's husband knows about her propositions?

Apropos of nothing -- using a double space to separate sentences is pretty exotic.

Well, I'm not banned so I guess the mods think I'm okay to be here. Sweet.

do you think you sister's husband knows about her propositions?
I doubt she told him about it and I definitely didn't. My brother in law has a hot temper so I don't think he'd keep his anger to himself if he knew. I'm bigger and stronger than him so I'm not afraid of him but I am afraid of the rest of the family finding out about this. Even though I haven't touched her they'd probably think I was trying to fucking manipulate her into having sex with me.

Well, I'm not banned so I guess the mods think I'm okay to be here. Sweet.
welcome aboard brocel
I doubt she told him about it and I definitely didn't. My brother in law has a hot temper so I don't think he'd keep his anger to himself if he knew. I'm bigger and stronger than him so I'm not afraid of him but I am afraid of the rest of the family finding out about this. Even though I haven't touched her they'd probably think I was trying to fucking manipulate her into having sex with me.
I expected as much, but thanks for indulging me and sating my curiosity.

What the fuck that’s gross