Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The brotherpill is destroying me

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
The brotherpill is the reality that foids have sex with their brothers, while incels rot alone.

I thought that the dogpill was crazy, however, the brotherpill is having a bigger impact on me than the dogpill.

I am an only child, therefore, I did not grow up with any siblings, and I always thought that incest, having sex with family members, was not a part of western society.

Now, thanks to the internet and websites like Reddit and Quora, I am realizing that sex between sisters and brothers is much more common than I thought.

You get rejected - yet there are foids fucking their brothers:

Meanwhile incels rot alone

Might as well give into incest abortion is legal

Her brother walked in on her and then he helped her finish

He remembers all the way back to 2006

Curry

And then normies call incels weird

But nice guys can not get laid

I hate this planet

"Pretend he's not my brother, I do."

-Parker Posey

I am not Chad even if I was I probably wouldn't have sex with my sister especially when I could just get a foid who's not related to me.

"Pretend he's not my brother, I do."

-Parker Posey

I am not Chad even if I was I probably wouldn't have sex with my sister especially when I could just get a foid who's not related to me.
It's extreme hornyness and extreme arrogance, much like the dogpill.

So many sisters are hooking up with their brothers today on Thanksgiving. :feelsrope:

Has a sister = fakecel

I really don’t believe incest fetishists on anonymous sites like quora or niggereddit