Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is someone a volcel if...

IncelDragon

IncelDragon

Recruit
★★★★
If your sister offered to have sex with you out of pity and you turned her down, would that make you a volcel? Theoretical question only.

NO that is disgusting. ONLY for inbreeeders JFL.

Damn did you smash?

Damn did you smash?
No. She's offered multiple times over the years but I just can't do it. She's a wonderful person and I love her very much but only as a sister. She's literally the only woman in my life. I can't risk fucking things up between us and losing her. Besides, as a 31yo virgin I've developed ways of controlling my sexual desires so I'm not really attracted to humans anymore. I'd still fuck a foid as I'd love to feel what real pussy actually feels like for once in my life but I prefer to fantasize about sentient talking non-human female creatures like foxes, dragons, etc. because real women suck. These fantasy girls are 1,000,000x better than the fat single mom roasties that I still don't have a chance with. I don't fit into the furry community because I hate women so much that I can't even look at anthro furry stuff so I'm only into feral.

Though I will say that if she wasn't my sister I'd love to fuck her. I would have taken her up on her offer in 10 seconds flat if she weren't my sister. She first offered to have sex with me when I was 18 and she was 19 and she wanted to lose her virginity to me because she felt safe and comfortable with me. Instead my best friend ended up dating her for a period of a few years and she lost her virginity to him. I had a lot of mixed feelings when it happened because she came to see me in my room as soon as she'd lost her virginity to him a few minutes prior in the room next to mine. She was really excited to tell me about it. She said that it could have been me that she'd lost her virginity to and she lamented that we hadn't been able to lose it together.

A few years later she met another guy and married him at 22. She offered to have sex with me again when she was 24 when I complained about still being a virgin but I convinced her it was wrong because she was married. She just offered to have sex with me again today so that's why I made this thread. I'm wondering if I even belong here when I've got pussy on speed dial if I just have the balls to take it. The truth is, my relationship with my sister is way more important to me than losing my virginity, especially at this age. People say that having sex with someone changes your relationship with them. It ruins friendships and makes things awkward as you can never see the person the same way afterwards. I don't want that to happen with me and my sister.

I don't know if she's actually into me or if she just feels pity for me but in any case she's my sister so nothing can happen between us.

No. She's offered multiple times over the years but I just can't do it. She's a wonderful person and I love her very much but only as a sister. She's literally the only woman in my life. I can't risk fucking things up between us and losing her. Besides, as a 31yo virgin I've developed ways of controlling my sexual desires so I'm not really attracted to humans anymore. I'd still fuck a foid as I'd love to feel what real pussy actually feels like for once in my life but I prefer to fantasize about sentient talking non-human female creatures like foxes, dragons, etc. because real women suck. These fantasy girls are 1,000,000x better than the fat single mom roasties that I still don't have a chance with. I don't fit into the furry community because I hate women so much that I can't even look at anthro furry stuff so I'm only into feral.

Though I will say that if she wasn't my sister I'd love to fuck her. I would have taken her up on her offer in 10 seconds flat if she weren't my sister. She first offered to have sex with me when I was 18 and she was 19 and she wanted to lose her virginity to me because she felt safe and comfortable with me. Instead my best friend ended up dating her for a period of a few years and she lost her virginity to him. I had a lot of mixed feelings when it happened because she came to see me in my room as soon as she'd lost her virginity to him a few minutes prior in the room next to mine. She was really excited to tell me about it. She said that it could have been me that she'd lost her virginity to and she lamented that we hadn't been able to lose it together.

A few years later she met another guy and married him at 22. She offered to have sex with me again when she was 24 when I complained about still being a virgin but I convinced her it was wrong because she was married. She just offered to have sex with me again today so that's why I made this thread. I'm wondering if I even belong here when I've got pussy on speed dial if I just have the balls to take it. The truth is, my relationship with my sister is way more important to me than losing my virginity, especially at this age. People say that having sex with someone changes your relationship with them. It ruins friendships and makes things awkward as you can never see the person the same way afterwards. I don't want that to happen with me and my sister.

I don't know if she's actually into me or if she just feels pity for me but in any case she's my sister so nothing can happen between us.
CANT Be volcel she is fucked in the head, WTF. Inbreeding is DISGUSTING so not doing degenerate acts like that is GOOD.

Technically yes but no deeper meaning, you'll always regret it.

Same applies to mothers?

Same applies to mothers?
I think it applies to all family members. You shouldn't have sex with blood relatives. Calling me a volcel because I don't want to have sex with my sister is like me calling you a volcel because you don't want to go down to the pound, pick up a female dog, take her home, tie her up, and rape her. There are things you just don't do if you're a decent person and incest/bestiality are two of them.

I think it applies to all family members. You shouldn't have sex with blood relatives. Calling me a volcel because I don't want to have sex with my sister is like me calling you a volcel because you don't want to go down to the pound, pick up a female dog, take her home, tie her up, and rape her. There are things you just don't do if you're a decent person and incest/bestiality are two of them.
I think not wanting to fuck your cousin is volceldom

I think not wanting to fuck your cousin is volceldom
It depends on how well you know them. Some people only see their cousins once a year at Christmas and other people live in the same city as their cousins and spend a lot of time with them. If your familial relationship with your cousin is important to you, I don't think you should fuck them.

As for your mom, no one will have your back and love you unconditionally like your mom will. My mom is the last person I'd want to have sex with as ruining that relationship would be devastating for both of us. Not that you have to worry about this. You know foids. What foid is going to have sex with her own son? Not many, even if he's a gigachad.

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: What the fuck?! Do you live in Alabama, or some shithole similar? :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

If this is a long play troll

Or if it’s serious

Same answer:

Omg don’t

Yes but at least you avoided becoming an incestcel.

Bro this is fake as shit

Tf is this

What in the Alabama?! :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

I can't tell if this is real or not, but either way, it's hilariously disgusting as fuck. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Guy:

Has six posts

Has only been online for less then a day

Literally made shit that sounds like some fanfiction a tweenaged girl would write

And, supposing his story IS to be believed is attractive enough to where a girl actually likes him in a sexual manner. So he's not trying hard enough.

Homeboy wrote himself into a corner before he hit 5 threads

Guy:

Has six posts

Literally made shit that sounds like some fanfiction a tweenaged girl would write

And, supposing his story IS to be believed is attractive enough to where a girl actually likes him in a sexual manner. So he's not trying hard enough.

Homeboy wrote himself into a corner before he hit 5 threads
Like I've said in numerous suggestion threads, these idiots expose themselves on their own. We don't need no damn surveys nor tests to oust them; that's just a waste of resources and time.

All it takes is tagging a mod: @Fat Link . :feelsjuice:

I'm trying to see if I belong here or not. If I'm a volcel then I don't. It's up to the community/mods to make that determination.

is attractive enough to where a girl actually likes him in a sexual manner
I don't think my sister is actually attracted to me. I think it's pity.

he's not trying hard enough
I wish that was the problem. I'm autistic as fuck (and so is my sister) so no foid will give me the time of day. You know autistic foids don't have any problem finding a partner while foids won't even give an autistic guy a second look.

Last edited:
I'm trying to see if I belong here or not. If I'm a volcel then I don't.
It's not that you're a volcel. I won't be confirming or denying your bullshit because it's bullshit. Did you come here just to laugh at people?

Like genuinely, I wouldn't mind as much if it was just some chick asked you out once and you said no. But this shit reeks of a fake story. She has been begging, I shit you not, begging you to have sex with her. Against the law. And told you about her having sex with a guy??

What made you think this made sense? It reads like shitty fanfic.
I don't think my sister is actually attracted to me. I think it's pity.
Sure. That's why her ass came to you three times. That's why she is literally offering you sex which people never get sometimes. Let's say in some universe that was the case. How come you can't get more pity with your """"personality""""
I wish that was the problem.
So do I bud. The real problem is you write fake stuff on random forums to fuck with people.

She has been begging
Can you even read? She's never once begged to have sex with me. She's offered to have sex with me on several occasions over the years when I complain about being a virgin.

Can you even read? She's never once begged to have sex with me. She's offered to have sex with me on several occasions over the years when I complain about being a virgin.
Oh, sorry. She is asking you with no ulterior motive whatsoever and completely randomly and theoretically to have sex with you. Completely my bad!

Yeah, because she feels bad for me and pities me. It's possible that she has a thing for me but I don't think she does.
Oh my god.

YES GIRLS TOTALLY HAVE SEX BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT PEOPLE.

Aw geez, I have a sister! I talk to her a lot! But she's never asked me to bone her! Man, it sure must be because I am just that chadlike. No-one pities me enough.

Literally just stop. Your other posts were cool. Do you want to die on this hill?

GIRLS TOTALLY HAVE SEX BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT PEOPLE
Not random people, no but I'm her brother and she cares about me. Why is that so hard to believe?

she's never asked me to bone her
Is she autistic? Surprise, 99.99% of women wouldn't be willing to have sex with their brother no matter how long he was a virgin for. My sister is willing though. I'm the one that's not willing so I'm trying to see if I'm a volcel according to the mods/community.

I wished I have never opened this thread

Don’t have a sister

@AFsShouldntExist :feelsohh::ahegao:

Not random people, no but I'm her brother and she cares about me. Why is that so hard to believe?
The implication being moms don't care about their baby boys if they don't jack them off? The implication being that fathers can't love a daughter they haven't fucked? This is a slippery slope. There is a clear fucked up train of thought here. Genuinely, where do you draw the line?
Is she autistic? Surprise, 99.99% of women wouldn't be willing to have sex with their brother no matter how long he was a virgin for. My sister is willing though. I'm the one that's not willing so I'm trying to see if I'm a volcel according to the mods/community.
Okay, so write down rq that your sister is autistic and that you're a shithead because I AM AUTISTIC, and I find that gross. I have autistic friends, and NONE OF THEM HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT.

I was about to mention you, seconds away, for backing off. And say I was sorry if I was intense. Fuck that now. Your ass can't quit.

Anyway, if all this is true, I will reiterate that you're a volcel. Because you have something going for you. Even if your sister is the horniest autistic slut in the world who'd bone anything, the brain is meant to not see siblings as sexual. So something got fucked.

The implication being moms don't care about their baby boys if they don't jack them off?
I never said that. You can care about someone and not be willing to have sex with them.

you have something going for you
I don't agree. I don't want to have sex with her and ruin my relationship with my sister.

the brain is meant to not see siblings as sexual. So something got fucked
I don't look at my sister sexually and I don't think that she looks at me sexually either. She's just willing have sex with me because she knows I'm a miserable virgin. The problem is, I don't want sex from her. I asked her to set me up with her friends but they all refuse to go out with me because I'm an autistic sperg.

I never said that. You can care about someone and not be willing to have sex with them.
You didn't say it but you sure as hell wrote yourself into basically implying it. "Oh she wants to fuck me because she caaares" sure buddy yup yup totally normal.
I don't agree. I don't want to have sex with her and ruin my relationship with my sister.
Dear god.

I DON'T EITHER?? ARE YOU MISSING THE POINT???? YOU ARE NORMAL. IF YOU CAN MAKE ONE GIRL INTO YOU YOU CAN MAKE. ANY. GIRL. INTO. YOU. Just use your """""""""""""""""personality""""""""""""""""" because it's clearly working wonders! Makes it so she pities you enough for sex.
I don't look at my sister sexually and I don't think that she looks at me sexually either. She's just willing have sex with me because she knows I'm a miserable virgin. The problem is, I don't want sex from her. I asked her to set me up with her friends but they all refuse to go out with me because I'm an autistic sperg.
Yeah. You shouldn't. She shouldn't. I'm sure she knows it. And yeah, it would ruin your relationship with her. Idk man. Just go have sex already with someone. You've got it covered. Clearly your autism is defeated by

And I will say it as many times as I need to

Your wonderful personality!

yup yup totally normal
When did I say this was normal? Like I said 99.99% of foids wouldn't be willing to have sex with their brother.

IF YOU CAN MAKE ONE GIRL INTO YOU
She's not into me, she pities me. No one will love you like your family does. There's now way I can make a random foid pity me enough to have sex with me. I wish I could.

Clearly your autism is defeated by

And I will say it as many times as I need to

Your wonderful personality!
Yeah, that's why none of her friends will go out with me. I'm not even unattractive. I'm just a fucking autistic sperg who can't even maintain a proper conversation with someone. My "personality" doesn't mean shit if I can't even get past small talk with strangers. And I'm not talking about just women here. I can't talk with anyone except my family. My sister knows this so she doesn't see any other options for helping me lose my virginity. She's suggested prostitutes of course but there's no way I'm risking getting herpes or some shit in order to lose my virginity. She doesn't want me to be miserable anymore so that's why she's willing to do it.

When did I say this was normal? Like I said 99.99% of foids wouldn't be willing to have sex with their brother.
Honestly kinda tired of responding to the same three things but I wanna reach 400 ig

literally if it's not normal you're hot
She's not into me, she pities me. No one will love you like your family does. There's now way I can make a random void pity me enough to have sex with me. I wish I could.
Okay, so how in the everloving fuck did you do that to your sister
Yeah, that's why none of her friends will go out with me. I'm not even unattractive. I'm just a fucking autistic sperg who can't even maintain a proper conversation with someone. My "personality" doesn't mean shit if I can't even get past small talk with strangers. And I'm not talking about just women here. I can't talk with anyone except my family. My sister knows this so she doesn't see any other options for helping me lose my virginity. She's suggested prostitutes of course but there's no way I'm risking getting herpes or some shit in order to lose my virginity. She doesn't want me to be miserable anymore so that's why she's willing to do it.
Just... ask one of your friends? Or, idk, do something online. If nothing else you are verbose. Get a texting relationship with a girl, hinge or bumble maybe, just not tinder ONLY PROSTITUTES USE IT, use it to figure out a friends with benefits relationship or something. You can't talk irl but you have expressed yourself well here. So you can handle text enough.

If you genuinely are struggling here, trust me. It's not over for you. If anyone wants to have sex there is a way. Maybe not a girlfriend way, but a sex way.

Okay, so how in the everloving fuck did you do that to your sister
She's highly empathetic and as you pointed out, she's not normal. She's seen me suffer for over a decade now and she feels sorry for me. We've talked about my inceldom for years and she's watched me struggle trying to improve myself only for my autism to continue to fuck me over time and time again. I'm very close to my sister. We tell each other everything. She's been my best and frequently only friend.

It's not over for you
I wish I could believe that. I've tried so many things. Just because someone likes you over the internet doesn't mean they won't be instantly turned off when they see how awkward you act in real life and how you can't fucking talk worth the shit. What girl wants a boyfriend who can't even talk to her friends, family, or even strangers the two of you run into in everyday life? Women need to be seduced. Unless you're a gigachad you're going to have to say something to them and do something with them in order to turn them on. I wouldn't know where to begin.

She's highly empathetic and as you pointed out, she's not normal. She's seen me suffer for over a decade now and she feels sorry for me. We've talked about my inceldom for years and she's watched me struggle trying to improve myself only for my autism to continue to fuck me over time and time again. I'm very close to my sister. We tell each other everything. She's been my best and frequently only friend.
Cool. Empathy doesn't mean someone wants to have sex with you but cool. If she wants to something fucked up happened to you two and I'm sorry about that.
I wish I could believe that. I've tried so many things. Just because someone likes you over the internet doesn't mean they won't be instantly turned off when they see how awkward you act in real life and how you can't fucking talk worth the shit. What girl wants a boyfriend who can't even talk to her friends, family, or even strangers the two of you run into in everyday life? Women need to be seduced. Unless you're a gigachad you're going to have to say something to them and do something with them in order to turn them on. I wouldn't know where to begin.
Begin by asking your sister, she seems into it.

On a more serious note just make it clear you only want a friends with benefits relationship. Like, if you're fine with anyone you'll get someone. Maybe a 4/10. Thirty one is pretty bad. But... to be completely honest, I don't think it's impossible. You'll find some washed up chick who has nothing else.

Begin by asking your sister, she seems into it.
Unless she'd be willing to be in the room with me and the other girl and instruct me on what to do and say I don't think that will help. Obviously that's not going to happen for multiple reasons. Girls don't like guys who aren't confident and don't know what to do. The idea of me trying to seduce a foid is laughable when I can't even talk to people.

Empathy doesn't mean someone wants to have sex with you
I don't think she WANTS to have sex with me. She's just WILLING to. There's a difference. It's like if your friend broke their leg and they needed someone to clean their bathroom for them so they ask you. You obviously don't WANT to clean the bathroom but you're WILLING to because you have empathy for your friend's plight.

On a more serious note just make it clear you only want a friends with benefits relationship. Like, if you're fine with anyone you'll get someone. Maybe a 4/10. Thirty one is pretty bad. But... to be completely honest, I don't think it's impossible. You'll find some washed up chick who has nothing else.
And how is this theoretical woman supposed to get turned on? By listening to me sputter and fumble? There's nothing more of a turn off than that to a foid. Even if she wants sex, she'd rather just go without or use a fucking vibrator than have sex with an autistic sperg like me.

You said you're autistic so you should be aware that autism is a spectrum. Just the fact that you have friends (autistic or not) tells me that you're way less autistic than me. My sister is way less autistic than me as well which is why she can function in the world. I'm a defective human that shouldn't even exist. I'd fucking kill myself but I couldn't do that to my mom and sister.

Last edited:
If your sister offered to have sex with you out of pity and you turned her down, would that make you a volcel? Theoretical question only.
I also have sister and we never talked about fucking each other. That is some weird ass shit

You sound like some Indian incest-enjoyer on Quora. I'm just gonna say it's LARP. If not, you're a massive volcel. And you are probably a furry too, bc you like to fuck animals and the dragon is probably your furry-character you identify with. All that screams tranny/fat-bitch/incel tear-infiltrator.

you're a massive volcel
Thank you for your opinion.

And you are probably a furry too
I don't identify as a furry and I don't go to conventions or wear fursuits or anything weird like that.

you like to fuck animals
I take offense to that. I'm not attracted to animals. The characters I masturbate to are fully sapient and have human level intelligence and can talk. They're not "animals." This is my way of coping of being a 31yo virgin. If you don't like it then you can eat my cargo shorts.

the dragon is probably your furry-character you identify with
Nope, I just like dragons. This image was generated via AI. I needed an avatar so I fired up an AI image generator and spent a few minutes finding a dragon I liked.

All that screams tranny/fat-bitch/incel tear-infiltrator.
I'm definitely none of those things. I'm an incel, well, I think I am. The mods will have to determine if I'm an incel or a volcel based on what I've admitted here.

Nope, I just like dragons. This image was generated via AI. I needed an avatar so I fired up an AI image generator and spent a few minutes finding a dragon I liked.
E621 net dragon female OIOIOI DONT SEARCH