Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Social Media worth it?

Junger1864

Junger1864

History Freak
-
I'm considering getting it to somehow improve my condition a little, meet similar ppl nearby me possibly.
Have you guys ever used insta/snap/etc? What was ur experience with it?

No.

Insta/twitter/snap etc are all for normies. Wont help you at all m8.

There only for foids and good looking guys

No man. Social media is infested with normscum and soyboys.

Stay clear.

Then how should I try to improve my social life?

I fucking hate people posting their easy lives and putting a text like "just think positive".

Fuck that shit

My fucking aunt just posts stupid shit where his 18 year old son with his son smile together and puts fucking text like "just remember to smile and positive things will happen"

I see girls younger than me change their boyfriends often. Even my sister is a total slut.

Social media is pure suifuel, I really wish it was never invented

My fucking aunt just posts stupid shit where his 18 year old son with his son smile together and puts fucking text like "just remember to smile and positive things will happen"

I see girls younger than me change their boyfriends often. Even my sister is a total slut.

Social media is pure suifuel, I really wish it was never invented
I mean I think ur describing smthn like facebook, lots of shitty stuff is there

I mean I think ur describing smthn like facebook, lots of shitty stuff is there
Don't use facebook, don't use instagram.

I don't know that much about social media because it's been so much suifuel for me that I have to stay away

month ago i try facebook but after 1 day my mental health start decline i never ever touch this thing i remember the pain to this day

month ago i try facebook but after 1 day my mental health start decline i never ever touch this thing i remember the pain to this day
What happened?

Only if you want to feel rage

Instagram might be. I mean the internet has quickly become a hot way to get rich fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back