Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL is social media mostly to blame for women's giant egos?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Set up an instagram sock account with a thispersondoesnotexist.com profile picture. Because the picture is a foid, about a hundred Indian men randomly followed me out of nowhere after setting up my account and posting nothing for two weeks before coming back to check on it.
This is almost entirely what's inflating the ego of these cunts, right? Is this soley to blame pretty much?

Last edited:
No man,not the social media.In fact,the stupid people that use that social media validating and validating over and over.Fact is,you have nothing to proof,and those womans who upload hot pictures,are surely trying to show themselves to the world.What the fuck they wanna proof? that they are so attractive they receive constant attention and positive comments due to looks? For what? Because later,those stupid womans come to you and lie saying looks doesn't matter.Yeah sure.Even a female model said that.LOL.
MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!

AHEM AHEM HYPOCRESY!!!!!!

I think it only adds to thier sense of entitlement and worth, but not the sole reason.

I think it only adds to thier sense of entitlement and worth, but not the sole reason.
Yes basically just adding more icing to the cake. They def get validation irl too

The main problem is the desperate streams of men who affirm their egos, which itself is a consequence of hypergamy and how it makes these men desperate in the first place.

Social media has merely magnified already existing trends, and if we want to eradicate them, we must have a fundamental(ist) social revolution.

Last edited:
Yes, constant validations from cucks and whitenights

Set up an instagram sock account with a thispersondoesnotexist.com profile picture. Because the picture is a foid, about a hundred Indian men randomly followed me out of nowhere after setting up my account and posting nothing for two weeks before coming back to check on it.
This is almost entirely what's inflating the ego of these cunts, right? Is this soley to blame pretty much?

I would say a big fat yes.

Not the sole reason but it inflates the problem greatly. The IRL attention from thirsty guys is big too.

Indeed. They also get validation IRL, but social medias don't help.

Yes..womena egos have definitely blown up since I was a youngcel. You had your basic snobby bitches back in the day but foids today really think they are famous from Instagram and they believe the filtered pics are reality..

Curries are thirstiest cucks on the planet

Yes certainly a big part

thisbobandvagenedoesnotexist.com

Yes bro, social media gives them instant access to all the validation and attention they could ever want. The world would probably be better if social media didn’t exist tbh.

That and other things.

It's definitely a major factor in it.

Feminism and social media are about equally responsible.