Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Is so sad to see so much incels being bullied by other incels

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
If you know what I mean

That threatment is often too harsh, for some misbehaviour poor incels being expelled, when life of incel already full of shame, sorrow, and suffering

but you are a self proclaimed volcel, my man.

So what. Men who cannot find good waifus, who treated by pretty thots like trash, are suffering and opressed, but also honorable, for not simping

Many users here are bullies, I only have time for a selected few on here

Lolis are kurvas.

So what. Men who cannot find good waifus, who treated by pretty thots like trash, are suffering and opressed, but also honorable, for not simping
nothing, it's over for everyone

Yeah i got bullied on this forum way too often. I guess people are just jealous because i'm high iq ( intelligence quotient )

Does anyone on this forum bully you @Napoleon de Geso

Just because someone calls himself a "volcel" doesn't mean he's not an incel. Despite the traditional definition of "incel", in reality incel status is not determined by an individual's wants or desires.

Just because someone calls himself a "volcel" doesn't mean he's not an incel. Despite the traditional definition of "incel", in reality incel status is not determined by an individual's wants or desires.
im too low iq to get this

I don't get bullied alot surprisingly so that probably means I'm epic

*many, faggot.

im too low iq to get this
To most people, an incel is someone who wants sex/relationship but cannot get it. To me wanting does not matter, a Buddhist monk who is an ugly manlet is still an incel whether he wants foids or not.

To most people, an incel is someone who wants sex/relationship but cannot get it. To me wanting does not matter, a Buddhist monk who is an ugly manlet is still an incel whether he wants foids or not.
same tbh.I think i fall in that ladder.
I dont really want women for anything besides sex

same tbh.I think i fall in that ladder.
I dont really want women for anything besides sex
All I want is surgery. Surgery is God.

Imagine getting bullied by randoms online, just tell them to go fist themselves and disregard them.

Alternatively, just tell @2340922 and he'll pay them a visit.

Juwqjm

Stop bully pls and gib attention

This is one of the worst support groups in the history of support groups, but it's the only one we have.

Imagine getting bullied by randoms online, just tell them to go fist themselves and disregard them.

Alternatively, just tell @2340922 and he'll pay them a visit.
nobody will get bulied on this forum :feelstrash:

Don't go ER buddy boyos
full

I barely see any bullying here tbh