Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is she that slut ER wanted?

On .co we have people that get mogged by ER and they still want that female only.

Pretty much the reason why ER isn't regarded as "incel" to most of us is because he had an ego. He thought all foids should go for him and ask him out instead of him asking them out. He never tried to date or get laid. He expected to be treated like some hyper chad "Supreme gentlemen etc". He is regarded as a mentalcel by some people though. Not saying foids should be the ones sought after. but he never even tried
I think they could have been a qt couple :heart:

Does she have a Facebook? Almost guaranteed that she’s fucking a Chad.
Shes got an Instagram page. Apparently shes into yoga and shit like that
I think they could have been a qt couple :heart:
Cope. She would have cucked Saint E. Rodgers from here to Alpha Centauri and back. The roastie would have cheated with so many BBC tyrones and chads

Last edited:
Ngl i can understand elliot. She is very pretty.

Shes got an Instagram page. Apparently shes into yoga and shit like that

Cope. She would have cucked Saint E. Rodgers from here to Alpha Centauri and back. The roastie would have cheated with so many BBC tyrones and chads

Elliot would have got cucked hard.

ER rolling in his grave
ER Slut

If I had the chance, I'd fuck her

What curries have ERed, just curious none come to mind?
They're too busy being in denial with their low inhib and bobs and vagene shit. When family sense one is going to go ER they just make him betabuxx or arranged marriage maxx

They're too busy being in denial with their low inhib and bobs and vagene shit. When family sense one is going to go ER they just make him betabuxx or arranged marriage maxx
Oh yeah I don't doubt that, or they gangrape max.

Would bang, but would not commit, looks uncultured cunt

she's average at best. I dont see how someone could be obsessed with her.

She's above average but calling her stacy is wrong as some says.

What if she is better than lolis?
Looks casual bimbo. Creature likes this is not interesting outside of bed

She's above average but calling her stacy is wrong as some says.

What if she is better than lolis?
she'd look dead average in a candid with no make up, or below.

She literally has no bones.

ngl he was delusional to think he could even smile at her and not get his balls kicked into his teeth
What happened to personality being the only thing women care about?

not worth going ER for

There was a fan girl who made ER tribute videos. I don't know if her videos are still up, but she was pretty much exactly the blonde type for whom he longed. It's a kinda fucked up love story that he never met her.