Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is she that slut ER wanted?

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
I knew ER wanted a blonde slut but didn't know how she looked like. So is she that harlot ER wanted? Fuckin' hoe who ruined ER's life.

2019 10 22 122430
2019 10 22 122342
Killer Mainv2

Last edited:
ngl he was delusional to think he could even smile at her and not get his balls kicked into his teeth

ngl he was delusional to think he could even smile at her and not get his balls kicked into his teeth
Did she know ER anyway before that shooting incidence?

Yeah, they interviewed her and she said she vaguely remembered him, he was "some weird quiet kid".
Oh I had thought she knew him well..

Oh I had thought she knew him well..
Pretty much the reason why ER isn't regarded as "incel" to most of us is because he had an ego. He thought all foids should go for him and ask him out instead of him asking them out. He never tried to date or get laid. He expected to be treated like some hyper chad "Supreme gentlemen etc". He is regarded as a mentalcel by some people though. Not saying foids should be the ones sought after. but he never even tried

Pretty much the reason why ER isn't regarded as "incel" to most of us is because he had an ego. He thought all foids should go for him and ask him out instead of him asking them out. He never tried to date or get laid. He expected to be treated like some hyper chad "Supreme gentlemen etc". He is regarded as a mentalcel by some people though. Not saying foids should be the ones sought after. but he never even tried
He was mentalcel, without a doubt. He was from a wealthy family, so his status could have helped him if he'd used it.

She is not even that good, like a 6/10 at best jfl

He mogs her tbh.

I don’t get the hype with blondes.

Blonde=muh Aryan beauty
99% of /pol/tards that push the Aryan meme are subhuman whites who think the reason they aren’t getting muh white women is because of Tyrone and Chaddam.
Also I see ethnics pushing this too, very sad.

99% of /pol/tards that push the Aryan meme are subhuman whites who think the reason they aren’t getting muh white women is because of Tyrone and Chaddam.
They contradict themselves. First they say ethnics are stealing their women, then they say all women including white women want white men.
Yes, many self hating ethnics do that.

Nah, it was his personality ie mental illness/social incompetence and creepiness that fucked him over.

If he only had a Chad's personality to go with his Chad looks she'd be biting the pillow for him right now as his blonde trophy wife which he'd parade around on the red carpet in between having filmed episodes of "Ballers" and various movies with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

She kinda looks like him in a way.

Maybe my standarda are too highg, but I just don't like her
No, your rating is fine. Actually, before seeing her pics, I only heard from others that ER wanted a blonde stacy. I didn't know that blonde girl wasn't stacy as such but upper tier becky

Racepill is heavily exaggerated, shit like JBW for instance works because the average oriental asian is some 5 foot 1 manlet. Any ethnic above 5/10 could easily slay there too. They just have to mog their competition. The reason why foids mostly go for whites. Is because whites are generally richer and better looking. Shit-tier whites are just coping and feel scammed because they are white but didn't get that extra edge in looks that people usually get from it.

Any ethnic above 5/10 could easily slay there too.
Looking over at the amount of boomer whitecels in SEA, even 5/10+ ethnics don’t have a chance.
They want the white colonists.

Racepill is heavily exaggerated, shit like JBW for instance works because the average oriental asian is some 5 foot 1 manlet. Any ethnic above 5/10 could easily slay there too. They just have to mog their competition. The reason why foids mostly go for whites. Is because whites are generally richer and better looking. Shit-tier whites are just coping and feel scammed because they are white but didn't get that extra edge in looks that people usually get from it.
SEAmaxxing is actually no different from betabuxxing.

Looking over at the amount of boomer whitecels in SEA, even 5/10+ ethnics don’t have a chance.
They want the white colonists.
Just go to some oriental shithole and mog the 4 foot 9 natives. Those whites are just doing their typical sex tourism run. Go where they don't go

Just go to some oriental shithole and mog the 4 foot 9 natives. Those whites are just doing their typical sex tourism run. Go where they don't go
So you’re suggesting going to smaller cities etc? Well that’ll be difficult since you’ll have to learn their language, etc.

So you’re suggesting going to smaller cities etc? Well that’ll be difficult since you’ll have to learn their language, etc.
You'd be chad in comparison to those gooks, they will just swallow your cock and not worry about communication. If you really need to talk to those holes google translate is your friend

Elliot Rodger was a psychopath who just "happened" to be an incel. If you read his biography you can just sense how abnormally inflated his ego was. He wanted to kill his kid brother because he couldn't stand the fact he was already starting to receive the attention Elliot Rodger never got.

The ER worshiping that's goes on this forum is completely misplaced. The guy didn't go on a killing spree because of his suffering as an incel. He did it because he couldn't stand the humiliation and the insult fate had done on him by putting him through that kind of ordeal.

Most incels are cynical not because they see their situation as an affront to their person, but because being an incel just sucks. It's a completely different situation from what Elliot Rodger went through. If one were to believe in karma one could argue he was made to endure inceldom because of excessive egotism and narcissism from a previous life.

Elliot Rodger was a psychopath who just "happened" to be an incel. If you read his biography you can just sense how abnormally inflated his ego was. He wanted to kill his kid brother because he couldn't stand the fact he was already starting to receive the attention Elliot Rodger never got.

The ER worshiping that's goes on this forum is completely misplaced. The guy didn't go on a killing spree because of his suffering as an incel. He did it because he couldn't stand the humiliation and the insult fate had done on him by putting him through that kind of ordeal.

Most incels are cynical not because they see their situation as an affront to their person, but because being an incel just sucks. It's a completely different situation from what Elliot Rodger went through. If one were to believe in karma one could argue he was made to endure inceldom because of excessive egotism and narcissism from a previous life.
Whats ur opinion on people like Cho

"some weird quiet kid".
:feelscry:

Facts

It proves he was Mentalcel to think he even had a chance of getting with this Stacy.

Most incels are cynical not because they see their situation as an affront to their person, but because being an incel just sucks.
What if I feel both of these things at the same time? Well actually that's not entirely true, it's not that I feel being a khhv is an assault on my ego, but rather the fact that I didn't choose it, and that my life is only so fucked up because I've been rejected since childhood and my parents failed me. To have that along with the isolation and sexual frustration, that's why I'm cynical.

So yeah I can kinda relate to Elliot, but I think that the difference is, all I wanted was my looksmatch and to actually be treated like a human.

Whats ur opinion on people like Cho

I didn't pay attention to him because at the time i wasn't following this kind of phenoma. Elliot Rodger also presents an outstanding case to study because his biography offers a far more complete account compared to a lot of other shooters.

What if I feel both of these things at the same time? Well actually that's not entirely true, it's not that I feel being a khhv is an assault on my ego, but rather the fact that I didn't choose it, and that my life is only so fucked up because I've been rejected since childhood and my parents failed me. To have that along with the isolation and sexual frustration, that's why I'm cynical.

So yeah I can kinda relate to Elliot, but I think that the difference is, all I wanted was my looksmatch and to actually be treated like a human.

I don't think it's the same thing. Yes, you can feel that what's happening to you is unfair and that you didn't deserve it, but with ER one can sense a kind of egotism that is well beyond that.

People glorify shooters here but honestly, i really think anyone who goes on a killing spree has something else going on with them it's not just the suffering they experience. Consider how many incels are out there, thousands upon thousands, but how many of them snapped? If inceldom alone was enough to drive a person to commit a massacre there would be far more Elliot Rodgers out there than there are. It seems much more reasonable to believe that most incels are still "normal" people despite their suffering, but that those that snapped were already "sick" and that their inceldom just added to an underlying problem they already possessed.

Somebody will object that Elliot Rodger couldn't have been a psychopath because he was capable of appreciating things like beauty, friendships etc, but then many psychopaths also seem to display normal interests and wants, so i would say the issue is probably more complex than many imagine.

Last edited:
People glorify shooters here but honestly, i really think anyone who goes on a killing spree has something else going on with them it's not just the suffering they experience. Consider how many incels are out there, thousands upon thousands, but how many of them snapped? If inceldom alone was enough to drive a person to commit a massacre there would be far more Elliot Rodgers out there than there are. It seems much more reasonable to believe that most incels are still "normal" people despite their suffering, but that those that snapped were already "sick" and that their inceldom just added to an underlying problem they already possessed.
Oh definitely, for someone to actually commit a shooting there likely has to be a very specific set of circumstances present, and yeah they were probably already fucked up in another way, or at least they must have mental issues which go well beyond your average incel.

@pp183 thoughts?

lol elliot is retarded tbh couldve easier gotten a looksmatched noodle if he moved back to riceland

lol elliot is retarded tbh couldve easier gotten a looksmatched noodle if he moved back to riceland
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Elliot could have ascended if he didn't have autism. his autism dammned him to death

If ER was blackpilled maybe he would never have gone ER, it was pretty low IQ of him thinking that a stacy like that would want anything with him.

Did she know ER anyway before that shooting incidence?
They were classmates in middle school. She bullied him. That’s the only interaction they ever had, but he did have a crush on her

not that good looking and looks as though she has a shit tonne of make up on, i would not pine over this foids as she looks like she spends more time with random cock in her then she does shopping. cockfrothing hoe

lol Elliot is retarded tbh could've easier gotten a looksmatched noodle if he moved back to riceland
ER had stupid blonde fever, apparently.

not that good looking and looks as though she has a shit tonne of make up on, i would not pine over this foids as she looks like she spends more time with random cock in her then she does shopping. cockfrothing hoe
Actually, I thought she'd be really Stacy as some claimed but now, looking her, she hardly looks stacy. Upper tier becky at best, tbh.

Does she have a Facebook? Almost guaranteed that she’s fucking a Chad.