Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is sexual desire the reason, why men don't despise women bottomless or is it the reverse: The reason they evoke anger in the first place?

mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★
After a visit of .co or any other source of scientific or anectodical revelation of cruel and stupid female nature which fuels the rage, I still get partly delighted and kind of joy of their appearance and being, what I refer to the sexual attraction, which curbs my negative direction, judgment and emotion.

On the other hand, I doubt this all would bother me in the first place if I would be an intelligent, asexual neutral observer. Would a general, God-given sense of justice and morale that is violated produce the same reaction?

Healthy testosterone levels

When you get sex, a lot of your rage goes away. Or at least I would assume as whenever I feel a certain way, I'm back to calm and slightly cheerful after fapping. At least for a short while after.

If you're having sex on multiple occasions with an actual human, I think you wouldn't feel much despise from those you get sex from. Unless those you hear that get angry when they're cheated on. Don't think any guy wants to know their fuckbox is fucking another guy.

After a visit of .is or any other source of scientific or anecdotal revelation of cruel and stupid female nature which fuels the rage, I still get partly delighted and kind of joy of their appearance and being, what I refer to the sexual attraction, which curbs my negative direction, judgment and emotion.
:bluepill:
On the other hand, I doubt this all would bother me in the first place if I would be an intelligent, asexual neutral observer. Would a general, God-given sense of justice and morale that is violated produce the same reaction?
Yeah as long as you are religious in the Judeo Christian type of doing things you'll take a traditionalist view of things that favors women over men. Otherwise eventually you'll realize your beliefs can't be compatible. After all despite eve taking the initiative to sin adam was still held responsible by god.