Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Ryo_Hazuki dead?

A

Ashton-Il

Greycel
Guy left almost 2 years ago and without any follow up. He was pretty much the founder of the Lookism theory and how it related to a man's lack off success ( he's been posting about it since 2007, long before it was accepted)

I do wonder what ever happened to him. I 've read his posts for over a decade. Miss him.

What is Lookism theory?

What is Lookism theory?
It's a general way of saying the importance of looks. And the nuances of facial features that make or break a guy ( long midface, nose size, canthal til, jawline, etc..)

That's a name I haven't heard in a long time

Yeah I know, I remember and I haven't heard anyone mention him since 2 years ago
Really? He's likely the first advocate for the importance of look's over personality on the internet( since 2007). Dude was a fucking legend. I was on several other forums with him going back to 2008. Damn shame

Really? He's likely the first advocate for the importance of look's over personality on the internet( since 2007). Dude was a fucking legend. I was on several other forums with him going back to 2008. Damn shame
Yea I meant like nobody talked about him since 2020 or so when he left. Kind of fell off the face of the earth

Yea I meant like nobody talked about him since 2020 or so when he left. Kind of fell off the face of the earth
Indeed. It's sad to see the OG's gone. Am I the last dude here from puahate as well?

Indeed. It's sad to see the OG's gone. Am I the last dude here from puahate as well?
Probably. Turnover rate in the incel community is really high, I guess people eventually get tired of posting about and consuming the blackpill all day so they just leave and cope, rope or eventually betabuxx/ascend.

Jews killed him