Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Russia/Ukraine jew central in Europe?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I am Chadfishing roasties from Russia/Ukraine and some said they have jew ancestry, in some roasties pictures they have that jewish candle stand. If you look at some of their noses its the typical jew meme nose .

Its like half the Ukranians and Russians are Jews?

Yes, EE have a lots of Jews compared to North Europe for example, especially Poland, Ukraine, Belarus.

Read about pale of settlement

yes especially ukraine

I would say Paris and London are jew central.

I thought most of them were killed 80 years ago ?
They never went away. They're still present and behind the scenes in Russia and Ukraine to this very day. If anything, Eastern Europeans are less antisemitic today compared to historical trends.

Not a single Russian, Ukrainian among them, all Jews

i
880px-%D0%92%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%B8%D1%80_%D0%97%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9_%2851939489510%29.jpg
i
foto-mishustina.jpg
2826790.jpg
scale_1200
16308435.jpg

i

they also have a massive 'ghost presence', multiple times it's come up that either they already have citizenship or the local governments are ready to grant citizenship to hundreds of thousands of jews in an "emergency", and that they already own property to use in the case of such an "emergency", especially in poland and romania

I heard half of Poles have jewish admixture

I would say Paris and London are jew central.

I thought most of them were killed 80 years ago ?
No, emigrated to the West, United States for example, others stayed in Soviet Union. During the late Soviet period poor ones moved to Israel.

Not a single Russian, Ukrainian among them, all Jews

i
880px-%D0%92%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%B8%D1%80_%D0%97%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9_%2851939489510%29.jpg
i
foto-mishustina.jpg
2826790.jpg
scale_1200
16308435.jpg

i
You can tell there is something off and evil that links all Jews. None of them look the same but they all have that evil look to them.

Jews are in control, i always laughed at "based Russia" copers.
so now i understand why jews hate germanics. "They" control Slav niggers and muslims dumb enough to believe a fake Allah exists yet muhhamad was Jew. So its only germanics standing in their way of total european western hegemony

Yes, many eastern and central euros are mixed with jews, especially Poles

so now i understand why jews hate germanics. "They" control Slav niggers and muslims dumb enough to believe a fake Allah exists yet muhhamad was Jew. So its only germanics standing in their way of total european western hegemony
Also, jews don't mind importing millions of ethnic religious fanatics, they can control most of them, and they use them as cheap working force. Lile in Russia, despite Jews being in control, government and business still are pro-muslim immigration, they build mosques, make anti russian laws like code 282, multinational and multicultural propaganda is widespread.

Even Putin recently said that he is glad about rise in birth rates among Muslims.

Sie sollen sich hüten. Einmal wird unsere geduld zu ende sein, und dann wird den Juden das freche Lügenmaul gestopft werden.

Also, jews don't mind importing millions of ethnic religious fanatics, they can control most of them, and they use them as cheap working force. Lile in Russia, despite Jews being in control, government and business still are pro-muslim immigration, they build mosques, make anti russian laws like code 282, multinational and multicultural propaganda is widespread.

Even Putin recently said that he is glad about rise in birth rates among Muslims.
hmm now everything makes sense

The Ashkenazi jews are originally Turks/Siberians that simply converted to Judiasm. They look a little white because of mixing but they are really mongoloids with Slav admixture. Hmmmm

and these are the people Anglos are simping for ? Destroying western civilisation for mongol mongrels?

the anglo race must be wiped out for this

Yes, EE have a lots of Jews compared to North Europe for example, especially Poland, Ukraine, Belarus.

Read about pale of settlement

there are literally 0 jews in poland, poland was the biggest jew country before ww2 (or 2nd after usa cant remember), with 10% of the pop being jewish reaching 30% in big cities, but now its almost 0 and france is the jew capital of europe now

there are literally 0 jews in poland, poland was the biggest jew country before ww2 (or 2nd after usa cant remember), with 10% of the pop being jewish reaching 30% in big cities, but now its almost 0 and france is the jew capital of europe now
Because they're assimilated, mixed with locals, took Polish names.

I'd marry a jewess if I could. I knew one but she already had a chad. Told her to send nose (picrel) but it looked normal.

Received 405000971527025

Cope. Jews were granted equal rights in Germany long before Russia. Jews even supported Germany in WW1. German Jews ( Marxists ) hated Russia and Slavs.
And now Jews feel good in Germanic countries. Germany even blindly supports Israel while Russia more supports Iran.

hmm now everything makes sense

The Ashkenazi jews are originally Turks/Siberians that simply converted to Judiasm. They look a little white because of mixing but they are really mongoloids with Slav admixture. Hmmmm

and these are the people Anglos are simping for ? Destroying western civilisation for mongol mongrels?

the anglo race must be wiped out for this
Anglos are also Germanic.

Half is obviously a nonsense but some significant numbers may be.
Jews were up to 30% of the population in some Polish cities during the interway period.

I'd say about 25% atleast have jewish admixture.

Jews were up to 30% of the population in some Polish cities during the interway period.

I'd say about 25% atleast have jewish admixture.
But the whole cities population probably wasn't that big.
Many cities were quite small by today's standards.

But the whole cities population probably wasn't that big.
Many cities were quite small by today's standards.
The rich jews were in the cities but in the countryside there were also dirt poor jews especially in the east.

The rich jews were in the cities but in the countryside there were also dirt poor jews especially in the east.
What they were doing in the countryside? Jews are usually averse to agriculture. If I'm not mistaken, Jews preferred to reside in the small towns where at least was some commercial activity.

What they were doing in the countryside? Jews are usually averse to agriculture. If I'm not mistaken, Jews preferred to reside in the small towns where at least was some commercial activity.
I meant Small towns but giga small ones so like less then 10k people for example

I meant Small towns but giga small ones so like less then 10k people for example
But these towns aren't villages. Even a 5,000 town isn't actually that small. I visited small towns and you actually need much time to explore them and there is always some activities going in them.
Anyway, this is off topic.