Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is PUA/Redpill finally dying?

You're fakecel material bro, get over it

View attachment 204439
"Yeah bro, KISSLESS VIRGIN non-white manlets with professionally diagnosed life-long autism are definitely fakecel bro!"
Brainless wojak

Apparently KISSLESS VIRGINS are fakecel now.

Go buy some IQ points or something, man. You're such a fucking joke.

"Yeah bro, KISSLESS VIRGIN non-white manlets with professionally diagnosed life-long autism are definitely fakecel bro!"
View attachment 204441 View attachment 204442
Apparently KISSLESS VIRGINS are fakecel now.

Go buy some IQ points or something, man. You're such a fucking joke.
You're right there on that same plain with ER. You want something that mogs you without having to work for it just because Chad gets it with no effort. 90% of males never got pussy with ZERO effort, keep copin clown

FmrQskx

You have playable pieces to a puzzle but this is what you do with it

Source

Typical nigger tbh, just full of excuses, already burying yourself before ever making a move on this world.

Im surprised you dont rant about having a black Jesus and claiming that you used to be Kings:lul:

You want something that mogs you
Stop right there.

I NEVER claimed to want a foid above my looksmatch wtf. Why are you throwing in bullshit now?

Not gonna continue arguing with you if you're gonna make up blatant lies. This is pointless. When you admit you BLATANTLY LIED about my standards, I'll happily continue the argument.

Honestly worse than denying sub8 tbh.

Just imagine.... JUST FUCKING IMAGINE telling someone on an incel forum to unironically IMPROVE HIS PERSONALITY.
View attachment 204422
next thing you know hes gonna tell us to just get haircuts to be slayers jfl
I remember @Dregster666 unironically telling me that if I wear different clothes/shoes + jewelry, I'll boost my looks ascend.

JUST FUCKING LOL AT THAT BLUEPILL COPE. Not believing that bullshit for a single second :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Have you tried thugmaxxing bro? Girls love guys who get shot.

Join me in the just get shot theory gang, and together we will go into a fucking grave

next thing you know hes gonna tell us to just get haircuts to be slayers jfl
Yeah JFL. Dude has negative IQ.
Have you tried thugmaxxing bro? Girls love guys who get shot.

Join me in the just get shot theory gang, and together we will go into a fucking grave
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Also @Dregster666 because you clearly missed it, a few days ago, I posted in another thread about my about my standards.

You can see the quote here:
- Biological female (no tranny faggots)
- Be healthy weight. NO OVERWEIGHT BITCHES (would not touch with a 5 meter pole)
- Around my age 17-19
- No STDs
- No kids / no single mother whores
- No excessive piercings or tattos
- Absolutely CANNOT have that stupid ghetto / hood / ebonics accent. I cannot stand that shit. ZERO TOLERANCE.

- ****Having an "ugly" or "below average" face is completely acceptable as long as other standards are met.

These are reasonable standards for a 17-18yo male like myself.
inb4 cucktears retards say my standards are "too high" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

They have improved themselves to death.
Well fucking said. I nearly had a mental breakdown from failing at PUA.
There are still plenty of closeted PUA/redpill faggots on this forum. I won't name names though.
There are! How the fuck haven't they been banned? Even Lookism.net is filled with BS redpill advice

There are! How the fuck haven't they been banned?
Because they do the bare minimum to mask what they say as a blackpill and carefully dance around the forum rules.

Infuriating.
Indeed, my friend. It really sucks that mods can't do anything about it. Especially high effort, subtle cherrypicking.

"Guys uglier than you get laid bro!" "stop making excuses for your involuntary celibacy!" "but personality matters in your case"

Stop right there.

I NEVER claimed to want a foid above my looksmatch wtf

I saw your standard list. The only one that's a bit iffy would be the "ugly" and "average" face since you have shown in the past that you misrate too much. What you may consider may be your looksmatch or what you consider average can potentially mog you. At your age, not having a car does hurt tbh

And the overweight part as well. What would you consider overweight? There's plenty of thick/fat girls who aren't landwhale tier but still pretty fuckable, are you passing up on these too?

What races are you limiting yourself to? Would you date a black foid?

I saw your standard list. The only one that's a bit iffy would be the "ugly" and "average" face since you have shown in the past that you misrate too much. What you may consider may be your looksmatch or what you consider average can potentially mog you. At your age, not having a car does hurt tbh

And the overweight part as well. What would you consider overweight? There's plenty of thick/fat girls who aren't landwhale tier but still pretty fuckable, are you passing up on these too?

What races are you limiting yourself to? Would you date a black foid?

- **As long as the other standards are met, I don't care about her face. As long as its not deformed tier.

- Overweight for a female is being noticeably above 25-30% bodyfat. There are some exceptions though

- No limits on Race tbh

- I would if they aren't those stupid Ghetto / Ebonics / Hood bitches.

I certainly think so. A lot of redpillers of old, like Jerry Liu, or Aaron Clarey are starting to change their tunes. The redpill is a broken record, there is only so much a 5'6" man could do to not be an incel, and simply most of them will not ascend no matter how hard they try.