Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is PUA/Redpill finally dying?

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
Feels like I'm starting to see more and more blackpilled comments on youtube and other such forums. I think we're finally starting to see the death of the self improvement meme.

No.

There are still plenty of closeted PUA/redpill faggots on this forum. I won't name names though.

I agree with you. I wouldn’t say it’s huge but I see more and more normies in real life and online talk about blackpill topics and agreeing with them.
No.

There are still plenty of closeted PUA/redpill faggots on this forum. I won't name names though.
I think he’s talking about in general not on this forum.

No.

It's based on the genetics of the poster.

If your IQ is lower than 100 or so, you believe in "NT theory" and PUA.

Self improvement is bullshit, if you are genetic trash you will always be genetic trash. It doesn't matter if you eat meat and salad or a whole pizza and a gallon of coke everyday. Going to the gym won't make you chad, wearing nice clothes won't make you handsome, being rich won't get you a loving wife nowadays and having a good personality will only get you stepped on and treated like a doormat, fuck self improvement and fuck people who don't like me the way I am.

They have no answer for tinder and social media, maybe they will sell followers or some shit. But they are 100% dying @Personalityinkwell

They have no answer for tinder and social media, maybe they will sell followers or some shit. But they are 100% dying @Personalityinkwell

Yup, and cold approach is becoming illegal for sub8 men

Red (blue) pill isn't dying yet, people are still believing that shit.

Yup, and cold approach is becoming illegal for sub8 men
In some country's it is and it will be illegal in every western country by 2030 guaranteed. The beatings will continue until moral improves.

Self improvement is bullshit, if you are genetic trash you will always be genetic trash. It doesn't matter if you eat meat and salad or a whole pizza and a gallon of coke everyday. Going to the gym won't make you chad, wearing nice clothes won't make you handsome, being rich won't get you a loving wife nowadays and having a good personality will only get you stepped on and treated like a doormat, fuck self improvement and fuck people who don't like me the way I am.
I remember @Dregster666 unironically telling me that if I wear different clothes/shoes + jewelry, I'll boost my looks ascend.

JUST FUCKING LOL AT THAT BLUEPILL COPE. Not believing that bullshit for a single second :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

No.

Some oldercels don’t realize just how bad it’s gotten. You have to be at LEAST a 7 psl nowadays as a male to have any shot whatsoever at a non disgusting/obese foid.

Based tbh normies are becoming more and more blackpilled as time goes on.

No.

PLEASE DO , i want to roast those fucks

No.

Sexual false consciousness in action

I remember @Dregster666 unironically telling me that if I wear different clothes/shoes + jewelry, I'll boost my looks ascend.

JUST FUCKING LOL AT THAT BLUEPILL COPE. Not believing that bullshit for a single second :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Whatever dude

If we switched bodies I would be slaying with no remorse.

It's not my fault you're an absolute fucking Retard and you dont know what to do with what you have :lul:

Legit as fuck especially the bold. The "Chad eats pizza" stereotype couldn't be more true. Genetics, hormone levels and youth are worth infiinitely, literally infinitely more than hard work when it comes to physique. And that's for body, which is nothing compared to face.

Whatever dude

If we switched bodies I would be slaying with no remorse.

It's not my fault you're an absolute fucking Retard and you dont know what to do with what you have :lul:
This has to be a joke, right? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Sub7 face, 5'7" gymmaxxed non-white slaying. Okay buddy.

deadass the funniest thing I read on the entire forum. I'm gonna bookmark this for future JFLs

Not quite yet. Still some annoying faggots who think it's law and follow it blindly. Lifefuel when it does die out though.

This has to be a joke, right? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Sub7 face, 5'7" gymmaxxed non-white slaying. Okay buddy.

deadass the funniest thing I read on the entire forum. I'm gonna bookmark this for future JFLs
Keep coping, ive seen inferior looking niggers than you run through holes like candy. No one else is to blame for your sexual failures ded srs

Keep coping, ive seen inferior looking niggers than you run through holes like candy. No one else is to blame for your sexual failures ded srs
"tee just fix your personality sweaty. dis is why U inkwell!!" :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

Suifuel for gymcels lifefuel for everyone else

For you, it's valid advice tbh
Laugh 8
Laugh 7

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: @Personalityinkwell @nihility @truthpill @ThePlagueDoctor You see this shit?? GTFIH and have some laughs.

Lol he is delusional, probably a sub8 denier as well
Honestly worse than denying sub8 tbh.

Just imagine.... JUST FUCKING IMAGINE telling someone on an incel forum to unironically IMPROVE HIS PERSONALITY.
Laugh 2

Kek, I'm not sure if he's being serious.
I assume its a high effort larp for laughs tbh.

Telling an incel to "improve his personality, game and clothes" is absolutely meme tier.

Honestly worse than denying sub8 tbh.

Just imagine.... JUST FUCKING IMAGINE telling someone on an incel forum to unironically IMPROVE HIS PERSONALITY.
View attachment 204422
Im just saying dude, there's guys uglier than you getting laid out there.

Forget about relationships and getting cucked that's beside the point, Im talking strictly getting your dick wet.

Im just saying dude, there's guys uglier than you getting laid out there.

Forget about relationships and getting cucked that's beside the point, Im talking strictly getting your dick wet.

"uglier guys get laid bro!" "THE EXCEPTION IS THE RULE BRO!"

Redpill is fine as long as there is something to improve.

Some peoples looks and life situations are just so fucked that its best to start focusing your concerns on other things in life other than dating.

edit: fuck PUA. Its a scam. Im talking about looksmaxxing and shit.

Whatever helps you sleep at night :feelskek:

You probably enjoy going to bed every night with your hand on your meat.
You are projecting so hard right now. just lol

Also extreme cope if you think you could ascend with my face / height / frame / body / race. Your post about switching bodies with me is extreme fucking cope.

If you looked exactly like me, you would end up in jail or on a sex offender list if you tried anything on women. This is simply the truth.
I don't mean to be disrespectful, but do you ever see the light of day?
Why would I not? I go to high school 5 days a week, 7 hours a day aka 35 hours a week. Except off days and short days, but those are the exception.

inb4 "just approach every foid in your school bro!" :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

You are projecting so hard right now. just lol

Also extreme cope if you think you could ascend with my face / height / frame / body / race. Your post about switching bodies with me is extreme fucking cope.

If you looked exactly like me, you would end up in jail or on a sex offender list if you tried anything on women. This is simply the truth.

Why would I not? I go to high school 5 days a week, 7 hours a day aka 35 hours a week. Except off days and short days, but those are the exception.

inb4 "just approach every foid in your school bro!" :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Well you cant rate for shit anyways, so whatever point you try to make about face/race/height/frame doesnt really hold up for you when there are guys you mog getting more pussy than you :feelskek:

You're full of excuses and it's getting old really fast tbh

Well you cant rate for shit anyways, so whatever point you try to make about face/race/height/frame doesnt really hold up for you when there are guys you mog getting more pussy than you :feelskek:

You're full of excuses and it's getting old really fast tbh
You're full of bluepill/redpill nonsense cope and it's getting old really fast tbh. You literally sound like an IncelTears infiltrator at this point.