Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Is PS Vita any good?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Found a cheap ps vita in good condition. Mainly considering buying it to play COD and Monster Hunter as I've finished those on 3DS. Is it a good handheld and is the battery life decent?

I would def buy it since it can be easily jailbroken to play ps2,ps1 and psp games on it

IMG 2753

Nah it suggs, Tried running borderlands 2 and the other games on it kept stuttering, Nah man, Get a PS3 or a 360

Nah it suggs, Tried running borderlands 2 and the other games on it kept stuttering, Nah man, Get a PS3 or a 360
Already have a PS3. I want to play games on the go. Borderlands 2 is an infamously bad port. What games stutter?

CFW ONLY.
I prefer the PSP, much better gallery of games to play

CFW ONLY.
I prefer the PSP, much better gallery of games to play
I was thinking about the PSP but I don't want to play Monster Hunter with that control scheme.

I was thinking about the PSP but I don't want to play Monster Hunter with that control scheme.
Install CFW for the latest version, Install PKP files for games and play!

Well there are prós and cons. However, there is alternativas if you got the wallet such as: Rg556, Odin2, ayeno air pro.
Trimui Smart pro being the entry point for decent enough, but you need to mess with the settings(Dreamcast,N64, PSP), for each game to assort a playable balance.

Install CFW for the latest version, Install PKP files for games and play!
Lol i keep my psps original since already got the games i wanted for that system.

Vita is ONLY worth it, not for its gallery, but emulation ONLY.

Well there are prós and cons. However, there is alternativas if you got the wallet such as: Rg556, Odin2, ayeno air pro.
Trimui Smart pro being the entry point for decent enough, but you need to mess with the settings(Dreamcast,N64, PSP), for each game to assort a playable balance
I want something small and simple.