Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is playing as a female in a videogame acceptable or is it foid worship

Burai

Burai

Recruit
★★★★
I personally don't care but I know some people take this shit seriously and get upset if an incel is caught playing a female avatar in a game.

Yes it's Filth worship do even need to ask

Idk I guess if she doesn't have voicelines and she's only there so you can look at her ass.

Foif

I like my foid pyromancer in Dark Souls III.

i mean i think tomb raider is one of the best games out there and she is a female
but im always rooting for her to get naked and raped

so i dont think it falls under worship IMHO

Idk I guess if she doesn't have voicelines and she's only there so you can look at her ass.

Yeah you can get away with playing the Amazon in Diablo but not a Femshep in Mass Effect there's a definite difference.

about games, you shouldnt give fuck about anything other than YOU HAVING FUN

Depends on the game

Depends on the game
How about something like an mmo or pokemon where you pick the gender of your trainer? I guess that would be less egregious than something like Mass Effect or Dragonage.

Tbh I really don't care and its largely aesthetic choice for me but I wanted to see how people felt here.

I personally don't care but I know some people take this shit seriously and get upset if an incel is caught playing a female avatar in a game.
Dis y u GrAY

i mean i think tomb raider is one of the best games out there and she is a female
but im always rooting for her to get naked and raped

so i dont think it falls under worship IMHO
:feelshaha:

It's crypto foid worship in a way imo. What makes the foid character any more worthy of playing than a male character?

As long as you don't use it to do any gay shit like flirting with guys then your fine

It's still pretty odd though imo, since I've never had the urge to do such a thing

It's acceptable if it's called "easy mode".

If you enjoy playing shit like Ellie or some ugly AAA-tier modern "strong female" protag than yes.

Other than that not really.

don't see the issue

If the femsle is there as a sex object its ok (like lara croft in the old tomb raider or the foids in mk9) but if it is le strong whamin its cucked

Who cares its fictional anyway play with the gender you are having fun with
about games, you shouldnt give fuck about anything other than YOU HAVING FUN

Foid worship is a stupid concept, the only people who aren't interested in foids are volcels who are also looked down upon.

Even from a hardcorecel point of view playing as a female is ok because she's basically your salve and does whatever you tell her to.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back