Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is our entire economy driven by pussy

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-
If sex was really painful for men, like nutting was equivalent to pissing out a kidney stone. Do you think men would bother doing anything like work to acquire pussy, would we have gone extinct as a species

uh no we wouldn't, i can stand for that as i haven't got horny or been able to orgasm in almost 4 years, your brain will autocalibrate

Last edited:
water is wet the thread

Promise of pussy keeps the men going.

drones (male bees) die after they fucked the queen - chad will basically become a sex toy, beta buxxx will be the one who 'dies' as in his life ends

Roast beef is the most expensive meat on the planet

drones (male bees) die after they fucked the queen - chad will basically become a sex toy, beta buxxx will be the one who 'dies' as in his life ends
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Well there's still the motivation of one's own survival so men will still work but they would do the bare minimum so we would advance far slower as a species if it all. Maybe no one would reproduce then and we would go extinct, but I could see the government enforcing mandatory reproduction in that scenario or some shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back