Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is NT theory legit?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Most slayers are NT as fuck. All listen to mainstream rap music, watch sports, no quirks, no unique interests, not socially awkward, no mental illness, are not usually very bright. Even if they're not like this deep down, they pretend to be.

Compare this to a typical incel: strange, unique interests, doesn't watch sports, listens to non-mainstream music, some form of mental issues, pretty smart overall, knows a ton of facts about random shit that no one gives a fuck about, etc.

Most of the incel traits apply to me as well. My theory is this:

NT+good looking=Slayer
NT+not good looking=normie
Good looking and not NT=normie
Neither NT nor good looking=incel

Of course it's different for deathniks and the hideously deformed but overall it holds true for maybe 60-70% of cases.

sub4 + male + NT = still incel

If you are 6/10 and NT with a decent height you can be a slayer already.

If you are white it gets even easier .

They are NT because of all the validation they received during the course of their lives as a consequence of them being good-looking.

the ONLY thing that holds a man back from being able to have sex is his looks.

What does NT mean?

I pretty much agree though, most slayers are not very bright, I think the dumber you are the more self confidence you have as well because you don't see the whole picture.

You don't just "be" NT. Your "NTness" is shaped by how you were treated as a child. If your childhood was full of traumatic experiences (bullying, parental issues) you chances of ever being or becoming "NT" are about as likely as becoming a millionaire overnight.

People here SERIOUSLY underestimate the effects of a shitty childhood. If the time period where you're most impressionable is for whatever reason ruined, your whole life will be ruined. There is no recovery from it, no bullshit retarded therapists or drugs will ever fix you.

being a quiet uninteresting faggot certainly don't help

You don't just "be" NT. Your "NTness" is shaped by how you were treated as a child. If your childhood was full of traumatic experiences (bullying, parental issues) you chances of ever being or becoming "NT" are about as likely as becoming a millionaire overnight.

People here SERIOUSLY underestimate the effects of a shitty childhood. If the time period where you're most impressionable is for whatever reason ruined, your whole life will be ruined. There is no recovery from it, no bullshit retarded therapists or drugs will ever fix you.

hmm

i was never bullied, never called any names, etc, had many friends in fact i'd say my childhood was great. idk how i ended up like this tbh. it was just out of nowhere.

I am not NT but not socially incompetent either, tho you will be seen as such if you don't have an average face at least

"just be NT" means just have enough social skills required to keep a girl interested or for her not to think you're some kind of "weird" permavirgin. basically to trick her with your social skills lol.

THIS
you can't be incel and NT

hmm

i was never bullied, never called any names, etc, had many friends in fact i'd say my childhood was great. idk how i ended up like this tbh. it was just out of nowhere.

Then you're probably clinically mentally ill. I'm talking more about the people who normally would've grown up to be normal people, but had their lives ruined.

EDIT : Also yeah, it could've been just puberty screwing you up.

Last edited:
Most nt guys are nt because they know they are gl and get validation from girls and boys.

Ugly + nt is a very rare combo but these are mostly low iq or aspie fgts who cant see the reality. There are exceptions but most are just delusional.

Some ugly nt guys are just naturally very funny so they can pull off nt game

Funny how femoids will insult you in childhood if you talk to them for more than 2 seconds, they will find a way to do it, regardless of how blatantly

One charisma tip I got from that chad's channel about not saying "you messed up" or "you made a mistake" is never followed by femoids, it's the opposite but it doesn't matter because femoids can never be socially awkward or non-NT according to society

For every femoid diagnosed with asperger's there are 5 males

They expect 10/10 social skills at least out of every male while having none themselves

Most nt guys are nt because they know they are gl and get validation from girls and boys.

Ugly + nt is a very rare combo but these are mostly low iq or aspie fgts who cant see the reality. There are exceptions but most are just delusional.

Some ugly nt guys are just naturally very funny so they can pull off nt game

I could fake being NT but it wouldn't actually work because that's nearly impossible to pull off when you're sub3.5

hmm

At what age did those friends start eroding? 11-14?

You know the reason, then...

At what age did those friends start eroding? 11-14?

You know the reason, then...

actually, i was much uglier back then lol and i was a giga-framecel when i had a LOT of friends

and my closest friends never left my side, but everyone else either stopped talking or were very aloof because i guess they were weirded out by me. i went from having 0 inhibition to 9999999999999 inhibition and everyone thought i was a weird faggot i guess

This. I tried so hard to be NT but always end up non NT.

No man I completely agree with you. I fall into the same category myself. But bullying can happen for a number of reasons rather than just being ugly. I can never be NT due to fucked up childhood.

nah, if you're GL you don't have to be nt