Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is North Africa Amazigh or Arab?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Asking for a friend.I was watching the world cup games today on youtube and alot of the comments were about Morocanns are not really African because they are Arab. Many Moroccons said they are not Arab but are Amazigh. Now I thought North Africa is Arab and speak Arabic but the people are saying they are not Arab. So this is why I am confused though.

I have seen people from different parts of North Africa and the ones from Morocco are the most shitskin by far, they also have the lowest iq in arab countries, my theory is that there's black dna in Morocco.

People I've seen from Argelia are more amazigh tbh

aren't there arabs and berbers?

I have seen people from different parts of North Africa and the ones from Morocco are the most shitskin by far, they also have the lowest iq in arab countries, my theory is that there's black dna in Morocco.

are you from North Africa?

are you from North Africa?
No, but lots of sandniggers in my country and specially from Morocco. Some are white-passing but most are noticeable shitskins. People from other N. African countries are more white passing/amazigh. Maybe some in Egypt are also shitskinned bc they have had mixing with sudan nigs aswell.

the people on north africa are a mix between Egyptians/ somali/ middle eastern arabs and mostly amazigh
most of the people living there are mostly amazigh
in libya, most of the population is a mixe between amazigh/Egyptian(masr) dna. you can track this just from the names of families
even the name libya is an egyptian family that changed locations to north afria.
in tunisia and algeria they're mostly amazigh mixed with arabian middle eastern MENA blood
in Morocco they're mostly amazigh also. and you will find a ton of people there who call themselves 100% amazigh and still speak their native language until this day
middle eastern countries don't really see Morocco, tunisia and Algeria as Arabian countries. even at football games they always see them as outsiders that do not deserve to be in the competition.
you will see a lot of north african saying that they're arabs and not amazigh but they only say that shit because of religion mostly.
also, most of berbers are euro descendant according to frensh colonization.

i am pretty sure that my race is egytian/amazigh just because of the name of my family.

Last edited:
Asking for a friend.I was watching the world cup games today on youtube and alot of the comments were about Morocanns are not really African because they are Arab. Many Moroccons said they are not Arab but are Amazigh. Now I thought North Africa is Arab and speak Arabic but the people are saying they are not Arab. So this is why I am confused though.
as a north african myself i would say were ethnically amazigh/berber although there is some arab admixture due to conquest and migration but culturally and linguistically arab we are like the scots or irish who are celtic but speak a germanic language and have a heavy english influence in their culture

the people on north africa are a mix between Egyptians/ somali/ middle eastern arabs and mostly amazigh
most of the people living there are mostly amazigh
in libya, most of the population is a mixe between amazigh/Egyptian(masr) dna. you can track this just from the names of families
even the name libya is an egyptian family that changed locations to north afria.
in tunisia and algeria they're mostly amazigh mixed with arabian middle eastern MENA blood
in morroco they're mostly amazigh also.
middle eastern countries don't really see morocoo, tunisia and algeria as arabian countries. even at football games they always see them as outsiders that do not deserve to be in the competition.
you will see a lot of north african saying that they're arabs and not amazigh but they only say that shit because of religion mostly.
also, most of berbers are euro descendant according to frensh colonization.

i am pretty sure that my race is egytian/amazigh just because of the name of my family.
okay thanks. So did many Arabs settle mostly in Algeria and less in Morocco or Libya for example?

as a north african myself i would say were ethnically amazigh/berber although there is some arab admixture due to conquest and migration but culturally and linguistically arab we are like the scots or irish who are celtic but speak a germanic language and have a heavy english influence in their culture
Okay for example in Sub Sahara Africa or India people speak English, they play cricket for example which is culturaly British but they are genetically not British. Although some of the people in those have mixed ancestry of Indian/British.

So can I think of North Africa similar to how it worked culturaly in British Colonies at least in the big cities?

So did many Arabs settle mostly in Algeria and less in Morocco or Libya for example?
no, arabs settled in all of north africa but it seems that a lot of amazigh families managed to fight the arabians back and lived without interacting with them again.
if you go to Morocco you will see the highest percentage of "pure" amazigh just because they kept the tradition of keeping the blood pure and only marrying relatives.
the rest of amazigh women became sex slaves for arabians and their sons inherited some of the arabian dna.
tbh you won't really find a pure person where we live, everyone is mixed. the only pure amazighs are in morroco

Okay for example in Sub Sahara Africa or India people speak English, they play cricket for example which is culturaly British but they are genetically not British. Although some of the people in those have mixed ancestry of Indian/British.

So can I think of North Africa similar to how it worked culturaly in British Colonies at least in the big cities?
no in india there are barely anyone who speaks english as their first language here in tunisia where i'm from 99% people speak arabic as their first language despite being mostly Berber ancestry

i think @Made in Heaven is probably the best user who could give you a very clear answer
he become a master in sand nigger DNA.
i barely know some things from r/phenotypes

no, arabs settled in all of north africa but it seems that a lot of amazigh families managed to fight the arabians back and lived without interacting with them again.
if you go to Morocco you will see the highest percentage of "pure" amazigh just because they kept the tradition of keeping the blood pure and only marrying relatives.
the rest of amazigh women became sex slaves for arabians and their sons inherited some of the arabian dna.
tbh you won't really find a pure person where we live, everyone is mixed. the only pure amazighs are in morroco
Okay thanks.

One last question. When the Spanish chased away the Muslims in Spain did they go to Libya or Morocco or Tunisia? Also they were probably mixed with Spanish blood?

When the Spanish chased away the Muslims in Spain did they go to Libya or Morocco or Tunisia?
yeah some groups of them are still in north africa mostly in Morocco but this happened a long time ago and you won't find any Spanish people in north Africa now.
also the spanish people today have 10% of their whole DNA being berber DNA (not MENA).

i think @Made in Heaven is probably the best user who could give you a very clear answer
he become a master in sand nigger DNA.
i barely know some things from r/phenotypes
yeah but he is in Iraq not North Africa. He knows Arabs well but not North Africans, obviously he knows but you know much better.

Yes he is the professor of phenotypes and has studied it so for that I will ask him.
yeah some groups of them are still in north africa mostly in Morocco but this happened a long time ago and you won't find any Spanish people in north Africa now.
also the spanish people today have 10% of their whole DNA being berber DNA (not MENA).
wow Berbers mogged Europe

yeah but he is in Iraq not North Africa. He knows Arabs well but not North Africans, obviously he knows but you know much better.

Yes he is the professor of phenotypes and has studied it so for that I will ask him.
he definitely know much better than most of us even tho he's from iraq.

North africans are Amazigh, most do jot have arab blood, even egyptians are only like 14% arab. Although it's largely irrelevant since both arabs and amazigh are still genetically similar in the grand scheme of things.

However, most amazigus are taller than arabs + have more Med Euro-looking faces + higher rate of blue eyes excluding the levant.

Moroccans do have a lot of black blood in the south for sure, but they also have a lot of Spanish, Icelandic, and even slavic blood up north due to Andalusia + slavery. I saw a tiktok of a morccan with blonde hair who looked white af.name was iamjxe1

North africans are Amazigh, most do jot have arab blood, even egyptians are only like 14% arab. Although it's largely irrelevant since both arabs and amazigh are still genetically similar in the grand scheme of things.

However, most amazigus are taller than arabs + have more Med Euro-looking faces + higher rate of blue eyes excluding the levant.

Moroccans do have a lot of black blood in the south for sure, but they also have a lot of Spanish, Icelandic, and even slavic blood up north due to Andalusia + slavery. I saw a tiktok of a morccan with blonde hair who looked white af.name was iamjxe1
yeah the white blood thing is probably true. I see alot of green eyes and such in North Africans