Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is my problem my looks? Or lack of love?

imugly

imugly

Banned
-
Looks, with looks I’d get any girl I want in a heartbeat. But where is the love in that?
Real love is unconditional, pure, and genuine. It isn’t based of initial attraction. It’s built up attraction that makes love so intense and fiery.
Looks can only attract the worst, the same with money. They’re in the same spectrum along with the last pillar of being attractive as a man, status.

With love, you can be yourself. You can be what you were born. And have someone who loves every part of what you are, no matter what other people think.
Imagine having the whole world hate you, the whole world think you’re repulsive and disgusting.
But you had that one girl, rooting with you, being by your side, kissing you while others vomit at the mere sight of you. Having her wrap her arms around you, having her tell you how much she craves and wants you.

To me, real love sounds better than having looks. But unfortunately it doesn’t exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back