Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Is my phenotype a death sentence?

T

TromptZZ

Recruit
★★
Some people assume i'm a curry, but i'm a latino in reality, some think i'm middle eastern, long short story is that i look like a low class ethnic, plus a manlet. I'm smokingmaxxing and depressionmaxxing to forget about it

Do you mog me?

me

Some people assume i'm a curry, but i'm a latino in reality, some think i'm middle eastern, long short story is that i look like a low class ethnic, plus a manlet. I'm smokingmaxxing and depressionmaxxing to forget about it

Do you mog me?

me
average .is user.

Your pheno is ethnic, but you can improve your looks with bimax + genio and forehead + brow bone implant.

Your pheno is ethnic, but you can improve your looks with bimax + genio and forehead + brow bone implant.
What does brow bone implant do ?

Brow bone i think it's pointless, but i'm planning on doing genio or bimax and later on canthoplasty

Do you mog me?

me
brave of you to post online but you have healthy hair I wish I had hair that good, you have clear skin you fashion maxx and find a gf. literal normies on this site, you mogg me to hell and I'm a real curry

brave of you to post online but you have healthy hair I wish I had hair that good, you have clear skin you fashion maxx and find a gf. literal normies on this site, you mogg me to hell and I'm a real curry

unironically looks better than me rofl. this forum needs to shut down