Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is mr bean a chadlite?

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
Dad srs. He goes out of his way to look goofy but really has a Chadlite tier face
Mr Bean face

Lol wtf.

Mr fucking Bean is not a Chad

He's a betabuxxer, haven't you seen the Christmas episode?

Mr. Bean is low inhib God

He's beyond low inhibmaxxed. He just does not care at all.

Honestly I would be happy to be a low inhib retard like mr bean, Imagine being clueless and actually having fun. I think we high inhib incels generally are too self aware.

low inhib autist tbh. a rare breed.

Honestly I would be happy to be a low inhib retard like mr bean, Imagine being clueless and actually having fun. I think we high inhib incels generally are too self aware.
People have said intelligence and self awareness are both blessings and curses

The actor himself, Rowan Atkinson is actually very intelligent. It's always really jarring seeing him in interviews and talking in his intellectual British voice.

The actor himself, Rowan Atkinson is actually very intelligent. It's always really jarring seeing him in interviews and talking in his intellectual British voice.
He's a genius if he thought up a lot of the sequences.

Looksmaxxing raised him to normie tier in Elizabethan England.
Blackadder tudors

He could kill 99% of this forum with one kick and femoids flock to his megalophallus for that very reason.
Just be tall theory confirmed...
Beanmog

He's a genius if he thought up a lot of the sequences.
I remember him once saying that the Mr.Bean character came about during an improv routine, and he just went with it from then on.

his daughter is a turbostacy tho

if he doesnt mog u you're volcel tbh

Honestly, he looks kinda like a nigger.

no, if he was not rich and famous he would be like us

Mr Bean done nothing but low effort trash comedy. Normies sense of humor sucks tbh.

Normie tier tbh.

lol what are you talking about ? he is definetly not chad

This thread is gold.

Just look at his uber alpha mating dance. That other guy doesn't stand a chance.