Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is marriage ever a good idea? Even with prenuptial agreements, etc

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Sorry. Maybe a boring one. lol

(these aren't essential to watch and the Seinfeld one is just a bit silly! the tl;dr on these is that a prenup is a way of trying to protect your private assets if you divorce)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEsIV79ixok

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6ntnND22YY

I still think marriage is a bad idea even with legal paperwork to protect your assets. I still think you're more vulnerable than you would be just remaining single or with a partner but unmarried.

Also I know is a bit strange to bring this up on an incel forum! But a) it's an important thing for people to understand I think! and b) it makes us appreciate not being married!!

A friend of mine got married not long ago. He has a fair bit of money. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? All you're doing is dividing your money in half. Mad.

Marriage has always been bad for men

In more primal times couples would only go exclusive to one another when they were rising kids as it assured them staying together and the survival of the kid, as soon as the kid was independent the couple usually separated.

I believe that's the only reason I'd consider marriage, to have kids. But generally speaking, the government is involved and if you have a cucked government it's a no for me.

In more primal times couples would only go exclusive to one another when they were rising kids as it assured them staying together and the survival of the kid, as soon as the kid was independent the couple usually separated.

I believe that's the only reason I'd consider marriage, to have kids. But generally speaking, the government is involved and if you have a cucked government it's a no for me.

I genuinely think people get God and the government confused. It's weird.

Getting married under God is fine but that's not the same thing as getting married under the government!

I genuinely think people get God and the government confused. It's weird.

Getting married under God is fine but that's not the same thing as getting married under the government!
Isn't religious marriage just a cope? I mean, it doesnt really mean anything other than your own beliefs jfl

Isn't religious marriage just a cope? I mean, it doesnt really mean anything other than your own beliefs jfl

But what SHOULD marriage mean? I guess it depends what your goal(s) are.

I feel like most people just get married because it's "what you do".

It’s mostly done for tax reasons, so I’d say it’s stupid as an institution, but I see nothing wrong with some kind of binding-together-ceremony, it’s just that the current iteration is 1 foid centric as fuck 2 will blow a ton of money and 3 is just rooted in a bunch of bs overall

It’s a third party agreement with the state.

It’s mostly done for tax reasons, so I’d say it’s stupid as an institution, but I see nothing wrong with some kind of binding-together-ceremony, it’s just that the current iteration is 1 foid centric as fuck 2 will blow a ton of money and 3 is just rooted in a bunch of bs overall

So you save money on taxes? Is that it?

So you save money on taxes? Is that it?
As far as I understand it, your bank accounts are merged, so you can pay both taxes from that same account, however, if one earns more than the other it’s more likely both taxes are being paid with that persons money which technically isn’t there’s anymore