Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Los Angeles a good place to visit?

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
It looks like a very scenic place in these Baywatch episodes I am watching, the beaches and the mountains in the back ground. That is Santa Monica I think just outside Los Angeles, I am considering visiting Los Angeles, maybe if I wear my headphones all day I can enjoy it without having to listen to the normies talk.

Lol, no. Use google maps to drop yourself into the streets of that shithole to get a realistic perspective.

No, seems like AIDS infested city.

Everyone's a self-obsessed, image worshipping sodomite in L.A.
If you can even breathe there with all the smog and heat, you'll enjoy a nice taste of the homeless life and other violent, dangerous creatures.

there are so many rats they were expecting a bubonic plague outbreak a few years ago

San Diego is better, but expect to pay 3k monthly rent for a craph0le next to dirty Mexicans. If you need to live closer to L.A., try Rolling Hills... it’s a gated community with private roads with three entry gates. You only need 5 gazillion$$$

San Diego is better, but expect to pay 3k monthly rent for a craph0le next to dirty Mexicans. If you need to live closer to L.A., try Rolling Hills... it’s a gated community with private roads with three entry gates. You only need 5 gazillion$$$
BASED Shekelstein:feelskek:

Fuck no. LA died a long time ago, just look at how Hollywood has gone to shit. The theme parks in Orange County (Knott's Berry Farm and Disneyland) just re-opened a few weeks ago. You could imagine how the pandemic negatively affected the local economy.

You need to rent a car if you wanna visit LA. Public transportation is shit.

Everyone's a self-obsessed, image worshipping sodomite in L.A.
If you can even breathe there with all the smog and heat, you'll enjoy a nice taste of the homeless life and other violent, dangerous creatures.
Better being in L.A. than in Toronto or Vancouver.

Whatever you do don't live there.

You're "Canadian"? Tell me which city is worse?
I've been there once, I was in Vancouver Jan 2020. Chinatown was paved in needles and full of insane people. But it's better than South Chicago.
Yeah, I live in NYC but even here isn't as bad as some of the cities in the West Coast. I would never live over there.
I wanna go to New York someday, the midwest is boring as fuck.

I've been there once, I was in Vancouver Jan 2020. Chinatown was paved in needles and full of insane people. But it's better than South Chicago.
I want to visit "Canada" tbh. Their cities seem to be more modern than the cities here because here in NYC we do have a lot of old buildings. Toronto seems much more cosmopolitain.
I wanna go to New York someday, the midwest is boring as fuck.
I want to move out of here and move somewhere off-grid in the Midwest, tbh. NYC isn't just downtown Manhattan and skyscrapers, it's pretty big and where I live is the hood in a rundown project.

I want to visit "Canada" tbh. Their cities seem to be more modern than the cities here because here in NYC we do have a lot of old buildings. Toronto seems much more cosmopolitain.
Toronto is expensive as fuck, 500k MINIMUM for an apartment.
I want to move out of here and move somewhere off-grid in the Midwest, tbh. NYC isn't just downtown Manhattan and skyscrapers, it's pretty big and where I live is the hood in a rundown project.
Midwest is really uneventful, but it is peaceful in a strange way. I live in the hood too :feelskek: gunshots literally every night.

Toronto is expensive as fuck, 500k MINIMUM for an apartment.
I won't mind visiting, but I would not live in any city if I decide to move out.
Midwest is really uneventful, but it is peaceful in a strange way. I live in the hood too :feelskek: gunshots literally every night.
I just want to live in the forest away from everyone and just Kaczynskimaxx.

The urban planning there seems very poor. I have always wanted to visit the Bay Area, for the climate, nature, and urbanism though

San Diego is Utopia tier aesthetic tbh. Only problem is the mogging especially in the rich parts. Many tallfag Chads and their foids

NYC is disgusting shithole. I hate living here

No L.A is filled with retarded ungodly folk visit Chad Florida instead as their bizarreness isn't filled with retards and you'll prolly die from collasping condos as a perfect way of offing yourself in need.:feelsokman:

It's basically a 3rd world country at this point

Don't forget to bring a few suitcase nukes... - in meinkamf

San Diego is Utopia tier aesthetic tbh. Only problem is the mogging especially in the rich parts. Many tallfag Chads and their foids

NYC is disgusting shithole. I hate living here
Same, but at least it isn't as bad as LA in terms of homeless and needles but we do have that problem to a lesser extent.

I've always wanted to visit Toronto, that city seems like the modern city I've dreamed to see before the Queen dies.