Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is life worth living when you're ugly?

Is life worth living if you're ugly?

• No. You'll always feel unwelcome in this world and should kill yourself.

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • No, however I am against suicide for religious/philosophical reasons.

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Yes, totally worth it. Life is always great.

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • On balance, no. However, you can make your life bearable through solitary hobbies, and various copes

Votes: 25 51.0%

• Total voters
Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm between choice 2 and 4.

Being against suicide is retarded. I wish I had the courage to rope, Schopenhauer said it best though, it's kind of pointless.

I appreciate life even though I am a misantroph and nihilist tbh. You should always do your best to lifemaxx before. If there is really no way out, I am not against it.

Just kill yourself while you’re physically able

I guess now you can just wait for high level genetic engineering if you really want to live in this world. May or may not come up when you take into account that technological growth is exponential.

I guess now you can just wait for high level genetic engineering if you really want to live in this world. May or may not come up when you take into account that technological growth is exponential.
I wouldn't bet on this (biological research follows Eroom’s law and not Moore’s law, and genetics are enormously complex due to the fact a gene != a trait).

Things that can be reasonably expected in our lifetime are more akin to high-tech plastic surgery (3D-printed bone grafts), semi-realistic virtual reality, and if we're very lucky, longevity pills / artificial superintelligence.

Depends on how blackpilled u are

Life can be great even if you're ugly. I guess most users here would rate me 1/10 or 2/10 so I could definitely be considered ugly. However, life seems good. All I need to do is to fullfill my basic needs, which is food, sleep, interaction and so on. The interaction part I get because of my family. When I'm horny and putting pussy on a pedestal, I fap and my desire for sex is eliminated for a few hours. Also there are so many copes like video games, videos, sports. All I need to do to stay happy is avoid being around many people because I will compare myself to others and feel inferior. As long as people don't remind me of my ugliness I actually forget about it. I avoid taking pictures and looking into the mirror, too.
I prefer to be alone so I don't even want to have a girlfriend, I would only want something like friends with benefits. The idea of having a relationship seems ridiculous if you're truly blackpilled. MGTOWcoping is awesome.

Just fuck hookers or go to SEA, fuck a relationship with a western whore.

Everyone who chose option 1 is a hypocrite simply because they were physically able to choose option 1.

People subconsciously hate and want to destroy anything unappealing to their senses

The options are somewhat limited. I would say yes, but one has to acknowledge that live will be a permanent struggle and very, very tough.

It is not worth living at the moment, but I don’t know what the future holds, I have nothing to lose by waiting.

LDAR or ER, the only options.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back