Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting no hope for indians

TFDinGTA

TFDinGTA

Recruit
★★★★★
When even the normfags who are giga far left leaning despise u, and even they justify racism against U, thats when u realize ur living life in nightmare mode

I would rather be a 5'3 ugly and bald but white than an Indian HTN there is legit nothing worse than us tbh even niggas with down syndrome or the crippled mog us

but they still get pussy in pajeetland than us incels. Pajeets are glitch in matrix

but they still get pussy in pajeetland than us incels. Pajeets are glitch in matrix
u wouldnt wanna tap the pussy of pajeetas in curryland no matter how incel u are trust me

When even the normfags who are giga far left leaning despise u, and even they justify racism against U, thats when u realize ur living life in nightmare mode

I would rather be a 5'3 ugly and bald but white than an Indian HTN there is legit nothing worse than us tbh even niggas with down syndrome or the crippled mog us
I would rather be a HTN curry than an ugly white guy because i can pull curry foids unlike the ugly white guy who cannot pull white girls. Being white doesnt guarantee that girls will be sexually or romantically attracted to you

I would rather be a HTN curry than an ugly white guy because i can pull curry foids unlike the ugly white guy who cannot pull white girls. Being white dissent guarantee that girls will be sexually or romantically attracted to you
the curry foids u will pull is gon be 2-4/10s also they will be super demanding, giga gold diggers and make ur life miserable tbh u cant win as a curry unless ur legit 6'3+ dont look Indian and atleast a 7/10

u wouldnt wanna tap the pussy of pajeetas in curryland no matter how incel u are trust me
Why? Because they're hideous, because they have STDs, or for some other reason?

Actual question

Why? Because they're hideous, because they have STDs, or for some other reason?

Actual question
the looks isnt the issue but they are disgusting and hairy. The ones that are acc somewhat decent dont like indians they are either white only or go for the top 0.01% of indians

the curry foids u will pull is gon be 2-4/10s also they will be super demanding, giga gold diggers and make ur life miserable tbh u cant win as a curry unless ur legit 6'3+ dont look Indian and atleast a 7/10
You wont win as an ugly, white, bald guy either.

You wont win as an ugly white either.
yea but u can win as an avg white, also ugly whites have a chance with asians and arent despised as much as indians. for indians u cant win if ur ugly, average or even Above Average U HAVE to be chadlite+ or theres no hope

yea but u can win as an avg white, also ugly whites have a chance with asians and arent despised as much as indians. for indians u cant win if ur ugly, average or even Above Average U HAVE to be chadlite+ or theres no hope
Ugly white guys cant win, but if a white guy is average in looks, he has a good chance of pulling ethnic foids. JBW is not entirely true

the looks isnt the issue but they are disgusting and hairy. The ones that are acc somewhat decent dont like indians they are either white only or go for the top 0.01% of in indians
Brutal
Are there even enough white people in India for curryfoids to be white only? Or do they actually just feel that entitled to 0.01% of the population

but they are disgusting and hairy
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Brutal
Are there even enough white people in India for curryfoids to be white only? Or do they actually just feel that entitled to 0.01% of the population

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
ye there arent so they end up just being bitter and complaining abt muh ethnikkk men, its mainly the reason why india has the most incels out of any other countries and theres a marriage crisis lmao

I’d rather be anything but a chink give me down syndrome, cancer, muscle dystrophy, elephant man, and 3 feet tall with kleinfelters but I’ll take it over any asian