Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is "itsOver" the only guy who escaped inceldom and has a future?

It's called having no friends and no life in the UK which is why I can buy this stuff. My income is WELL below UK minimum wage levels, but so are my expenses (not because of living off parents, but because I never go out, live in a hostel, and eat very little). Plus my 3 week stay cost me 1,400 including flight, so likely not as expensive as you think.

Of course all women (and people everywhere) would rather be rich than poor but that doesn't help your claim that it's all about money. I'd also find it a bonus if a girl was rich - does that mean I only slept with her for the cash?

But really there's no convincing copers. You've got it into your heads Asian women are only after money. You 'know' this because the white roasties and their feminist controlled media who hate you told you so. Never actually seen anything for yourself, but those white roasts wouldn't lie to you now, would they...
You are one guy and you expect us to take your word for it but others have been to Thailand and have a different opinion. If you really want to prove this to us just start a YouTube channel and you can show us the process. You have nothing to lose your face is already out there.

I hate whiny faggots like gentsupreme and others like him ITT that get mad at others that simply are more motivated and less lazy than they are

Chin implant is permenant. Researched getting one myself. Think they're usually a bit cheaper too.
Did i show u my profile? If not ill send u when im home, sliding is prob better but its intrusive, longer recovery and more risks

I need to research this stuff

You are one guy and you expect us to take your word for it but others have been to Thailand and have a different opinion. If you really want to prove this to us just start a YouTube channel and you can show us the process. You have nothing to lose your face is already out there.

I'll be posting screenshots of LINE conversations when I'm home that proves money wasn't discussed, they weren't hookers etc. But of course the next cope is they played the long game...whatever the long game is in a ONS...lol.

Ultimately you're starting from the point they MUST be after money. It's up to you to prove that point, it's not my job to prove the negative. The person making the positive statement is the one expected to provide the proof. So how do you back up your claims?

Is it through first hand evidence?

Is it through friends going and reporting back?

Or is it because you read some shit on the internet?

Think we both know what the answer is.

Common sense would tell you in a ONS situation money isn't the prime (or any) motivation at all. Since there's no angle to work to get any.

BTW it's not just me, @mylifeistrash has been to Manila and can confirm white guys are legit seen as attractive over there. In fact the only deniers seem to be guys who've never been.

I'll be posting screenshots of LINE conversations when I'm home that proves money wasn't discussed, they weren't hookers etc. But of course the next cope is they played the long game...whatever the long game is in a ONS...lol.

Ultimately you're starting from the point they MUST be after money. It's up to you to prove that point, it's not my job to prove the negative. The person making the positive statement is the one expected to provide the proof. So how do you back up your claims?

Common sense would tell you in a ONS situation money isn't the prime (or any) motivation at all. Since there's no angle to work to get any.

BTW it's not just me, @mylifeistrash has been to Manila and can confirm white guys are legit seen as attractive over there. In fact the only deniers seem to be guys who've never been.

manila and BKK.
manila i got rock star treatment from everyone, everywhere i went. just joining a gym there i felt like a movie star, got asked tons of questions, everyone wanting to talk to me. girls, old people, guys asking me if i played ball, security guards always wanting to shake my hand, calling me "white kobe". no white guys around either, lol

coming back to the west was depressing as fuck. i went from feeling like absolute success in life to complete dog shit.

before trip: self-confidence 9/10, felt like a hero in a movie
after 4 months in the west: 1/10 confidence, thinking about suicide often, would be happy if i died quickly

I also will escape son.

Octopusgun escaped too after rhinoplasty.

But these are the only 2 members here who escaped till the moment.

Genetics prevent me getting to low bf %.
U have avg genetics when it comes to that

U just refuse to gymcel so obv u ended up losing pretty much only muscle mass

Like u realized just be white theory is true, u need to understand muscles, as long as natural and not obsessive, can only benefit u

U should start doing some street workout if u cant afford gym, so u will end up with aesthetic skinny physique rather than skinny fat

Like u realized just be white theory is true, u need to understand muscles, as long as natural and not obsessive, can only benefit u

U should start doing some street workout if u cant afford gym, so u will end up with aesthetic skinny physique rather than skinny fat

As Chico famously said - why lift when it's all about face?

Im going in a few months as well with the intention of staying behind. Ill keep you guys updated on what happens. Im starting to think Asia is indeed the answer for a lot of us. Even I got matches there kek and im far from ItsOver status.

+1

Im going in a few months as well with the intention of staying behind. Ill keep you guys updated on what happens. Im starting to think Asia is indeed the answer for a lot of us. Even I got matches there kek and im far from ItsOver status.

Everyone mogs me in matches. :(

Imagine getting mogged by everyone on an incel forum...JFL.

I'm not a white guy so I can't do this experiment myself. There are plenty of White guys who have been to Thailand and come to the conclusion that they are after the money. We know they are white worshipers, we know that they want a half white baby too. Why did David Bond have to lie to a girl that he was going to marry her to have sex with her? That's one example.

As Chico famously said - why lift when it's all about face?
Why did u disregard everything i wrote?
Im not saying u should gymcel 6 times a week, but if u want a chico physique (low bf% withouy being severely underweight) u will HAVE to gymcel for a couple months, after u reach normal weight with actual low bf% u can get back to doing whatever u want as long as u eat enough proteins (meat, cheese, fish mainly)

Everyone mogs me in matches. :(

Imagine getting mogged by everyone on an incel forum...JFL.

No you probably mog me. My matches across three SEA countries was 90, after half a week. I probably wont have a steady buffet of thai girls like you but Idgaf ill settle for a single gf.

Arent u one of the jbw deniers? Just lol

No you probably mog me. My matches across three SEA countries was 90, after half a week. I probably wont have a steady buffet of thai girls like you but Idgaf ill settle for a single gf.

90 in half a week is way way way more than I get lol. I get like 3 or 4 a day in Thailand.

@CopingGymcel got 100 matches in a few minutes in Manila. I get mogged by pretty much everyone lol.

With 90 in half a week it should be a buffet buddy boyo! Once you've got used to the place anyway.

From what I know they are going for low status ugly/average looking women. I would never approach a woman in a third world country. That is one of the most degrading things to do as a man. If I do go overseas the women will have to approach me.

Why did u disregard everything i wrote?
Im not saying u should gymcel 6 times a week, but if u want a chico physique (low bf% withouy being severely underweight) u will HAVE to gymcel for a couple months, after u reach normal weight with actual low bf% u can get back to doing whatever u want as long as u eat enough proteins (meat, cheese, fish mainly)

Well yeah but physique doesn't matter. Only face and height matters, and there's no gym for the face.

By the time a girl sees your physique you've got your shirt off. And if you've got your shirt off in front of her you've probably already won.

90 in half a week is way way way more than I get lol. I get like 3 or 4 a day in Thailand.

@CopingGymcel got 100 matches in a few minutes in Manila. I get mogged by pretty much everyone lol.

With 90 in half a week it should be a buffet buddy boyo! Once you've got used to the place anyway.

Well considering im Curry im playing on nughtmare difficulty even in Asia. So well see.

From what I know they are going for low status ugly/average looking women. I would never approach a woman in a third world country. That is one of the most degrading things to do as a man. If I do go overseas the women will have to approach me.

Enjoy inceldom then.

Well considering im Curry im playing on nughtmare difficulty even in Asia. So well see.

90 matches in half a week is like 10x more than I get seriously. I combine Tinder with other apps and websites to make up the numbers. So you'll do fine.

90 matches in half a week is like 10x more than I get seriously. I combine Tinder with other apps and websites to make up the numbers. So you'll do fine.

Well bear in mind this was across three countries and out of these Thailand was by far the hardest though I got matches, even from white stacies in Thailand kek. I dont know if its because I wasent physically there though.

Well yeah but physique doesn't matter. Only face and height matters, and there's no gym for the face.

By the time a girl sees your physique you've got your shirt off. And if you've got your shirt off in front of her you've probably already won.
Physique can only help u, google "hot guys" u will see guys with muscles, obv not bbuilder tier but visiblr abs and chest

Anyways u are failing to see the point which us gymcel to lose FAT aka face fat so i cba anymore

Enjoy inceldom then.
You really think I'm going to be happy going overseas and approaching third world low status women? It's not about getting laid, it's about getting what I deserve.

Well bear in mind this was across three countries and out of these Thailand was by far the hardest though I got matches, even from white stacies in Thailand kek. I dont know if its because I wasent physically there though.

Trust me you'll be fine. Legit I only get like 3 a day in Thailand. But most respond and about 1/3rd arrange a meet so...It's still possible to do well. :)

You really think I'm going to be happy going overseas and approaching third world low status women? It's not about getting laid, it's about getting what I deserve.

And you deserve white Stacy, right?

Like I say with standards like that, you'd best get used to inceldom because barring a major societal shift, you're not getting what you think you deserve. You can either move with the times or not, but only one of those options gets you laid.

Do you consider right swiping on tinder to be 'approaching'? Cos I never approach anyone in real life.

Trust me you'll be fine. Legit I only get like 3 a day in Thailand. But most respond and about 1/3rd arrange a meet so...It's still possible to do well. :)

Well my biggest problem will be getting a job. With only three months to do it in I wont even have time to fuck Thai girls, every waking our will be spent trying to land any position I can. Then theres the age part to, ive been age frauding hard on Tinder and ill have to keep up that bluff kek.

bangkok is more modern than NYC, but 1/10th as cheap and has much hotter women

3rd world just means who was allied with who during WW2, it doesn't mean it's as shithole, lol

3rd world just means who was allied with who during WW2, it doesn't mean it's as shithole, lol

Actually it refers to the alliance system during the Cold War but yeah. Third world wouldent fuck is a giga cope.

Actually it refers to the alliance system during the Cold War but yeah. Third world wouldent fuck is a giga cope.

not to mention it has tons of ugly ass fat white women from europe and australia. if he wants to a white woman with a fat smelly cunt that bad to cuck him, he could get it there

Not to mention JFL at the NEETs and minimum wagecucks on here going on about 'low status' as if they themselves are societies elite.

He's obviously not PSL 6+ or he wouldn't be posting here, probably isn't making stacks of cash in a prestigious job either, but thinks he's entitled to a PSL 7+ virgin from a high class family? JFL.

And you deserve white Stacy, right?

Like I say with standards like that, you'd best get used to inceldom because barring a major societal shift, you're not getting what you think you deserve. You can either move with the times or not, but only one of those options gets you laid.

Do you consider right swiping on tinder to be 'approaching'? Cos I never approach anyone in real life.
I deserve my looksmatch. I don't get matches on tinder with these women they don't like low trust, bearded, ethnic looking guys like me.

Not to mention JFL at the NEETs and minimum wagecucks on here going on about 'low status' as if they themselves are societies elite.

He's obviously not PSL 6+ or he wouldn't be posting here, probably isn't making stacks of cash in a prestigious job either, but thinks he's entitled to a PSL 7+ virgin from a high class family? JFL.

TBH I was the exact same way. White women and their male cucks/media are constantly shaming asian countries and leaving the USA.

"If you go to asia, you're a pedophile going there to fuck kids" is the comparison they make.

It's absolutely frowned upon in the USA to visit southeast asia. When you're in the USA it's as if they refuse to acknowledge that other countries exists.

I can go to Bangkok I have the money but if the women don't show interest in me then there's no point

I deserve my looksmatch. I don't get matches on tinder with these women they don't like low trust, bearded, ethnic looking guys like me.

So, what do you consider your looksmatch? And why does she have to approach you?

TBH I was the exact same way. White women and their male cucks/media are constantly shaming asian countries and leaving the USA.

"If you go to asia, you're a pedophile going there to fuck kids" is the comparison they make.

It's absolutely frowned upon in the USA to visit southeast asia. When you're in the USA it's as if they refuse to acknowledge that other countries exists.

Some UK cucks think that too but I'd kinda hope on a forum such as this one the membership knows to ignore western media lies. That TV is literally controlled by the society that hates us, so JFL at believing everything they say.

Its not even about only getting laid though. When I went to SEA I suddenly ascended overnight despite being the same person. On my trip to SEA I was invited to do shit with so many other backpackers at my hostel. Honestly the West can burn for all I care its a glorified labor camp.

Its not even about only getting laid though. When I went to SEA I suddenly ascended overnight despite being the same person. On my trip to SEA I was invited to do shit with so many other backpackers at my hostel. Honestly the West can burn for all I care its a glorified labor camp.

actually being acknowledged in a friendly way so foreign to me.

the USA is very "go fuck yourself" and "If you're not a rich superstar, burn yourself alive"

So, what do you consider your looksmatch? And why does she have to approach you?
5/10 without makeup so around a 7/10 with makeup. She has to approach me because approaching women is a cope. If a woman is truly attracted to you she will approach you.

5/10 without makeup so around a 7/10 with makeup. She has to approach me because approaching women is a cope. If a woman is truly attracted to you she will approach you.

PSL 7s are very rare and I guarantee you're not PSL 7 yourself.

Plus there's this gem you just posted:

I will always end up doing nothing more than the barest minimum and this is why many incels end up in the LDAR lifestyle.

This coming from the guy who feels he's entitled to a 'high status' girl, people. And she has to approach him, too!

Really no different from a 4/10 roastie who only wants to fuck Chads. It's just this time the roles are reversed.

that's not going to happen, ever.

i've seen model hot girls in their late teens get completely fucking ignored in bars BEFORE THE TINDER AGE.

keep in mind even a fat girl has 100x value than chad

PSL 7s are very rare and I guarantee you're not PSL 7 yourself.

Plus there's this gem you just posted:

This coming from the guy who feels he's entitled to a 'high status' girl, people. And she has to approach him, too!

Really no different from a 4/10 roastie who only wants to fuck Chads. It's just this time the roles are reversed.
I don't need high status girl but I'm not going for a slum girl from Thailand or Phillipines. I am better than that both in looks & money. I'm not going to degrade myself just because society devalues men. If I go overseas I deserve the cream of the crop. Most SEA men are ugly, poor manlets. Why should I take the scraps when I deserve better? I am a 5/10 so I deserve 5/10 without makeup. I will try and looksmax to improve my looks but I don't think it will work for me.

I don't need high status girl but I'm not going for a slum girl from Thailand or Phillipines. I am better than that both in looks & money. I'm not going to degrade myself just because society devalues men. If I go overseas I deserve the cream of the crop. Most SEA men are ugly, poor manlets. Why should I take the scraps when I deserve better? I am a 5/10 so I deserve 5/10 without makeup. I will try and looksmax to improve my looks but I don't think it will work for me.

Makeup is part of a girls overall looks nowadays. You 'deserve' a 5/10 with makeup. You don't deserve a 7/10, her being 'high status' or a virgin, sorry.

You don't deserve the cream of the frickin crop because you're not the cream of the crop. If you were you wouldn't be posting here.

BTW you're kinda an arse if you would reject a really nice girl just because she worked as a cashier or call centre worker or whatever. No worries though, you'll never approach and as you're not gigachad no one's gonna approach you. Enjoy inceldom, your requirements are ridiculous. You're massively overvaluing yourself.