Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it wrong to only want a virgin gf?

Would you ever marry a non virgin?

• Only on a few rare cases

• Yes

• Only on certain cases

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-
I have come to only seek out virgin girls because I find it disgusting that I will kiss a girl in the same mouth she had a dick in. But a virgin girl in 2019 is a rarity without them being landwhales. Having this mindset prob means my options are even more slim... what do i do?

That's impossible man. You have to adapt to the actual environment. Idk your age but foids start to fuck very young and I suppose that kisses comes first so...

Im attracted to degenerate girls but even they won’t go near me.

It's not wrong to want one, just extremely unlikely in the current year filled with degeneracy

If you both wait for marriage then its not unreasonable. Realistically though, nowadays its rare.

Shit forgot to add the No option, sorry for that

It’s not unreasonable at all. Virgin wives are far less likely to cheat or divorce.

No it isn't wrong to want a virgin gf but its impossible to attain because of foids fucking at a young age and because of our standards.

Might as well just ask if it's wrong to dream about being happy.

Vol-cel / mental-cel

Chances of females being virgin after 20 is like 10%, and almost 0% by 30.

Not sure about marrying, but certainly wouldn't reject non-virgin girl, since i'm incel i can't really choose, i can only hope to be chosen by at least some women.

It’s not “wrong” per se but it’s certainly counterproductive and in most cases, delusional

And I want to marry taylor swift, I say we got about the same odds...

I can't get a fucking GF, not even thinking of marrying. But, if I could, it will be an important criteria.

If the World was fair, there would be 95/100 Big Bad Wolves for those 95/100 Little Red Riding Hoods out there, but as it is,
we only have max of 50/100 Big Bad Wolves so all the Big Bad Wolves have to work overtime.

I would LTR a nonvirgin, but I would never place myself into a legal contract with kids involved if she wasn't a virgin. Too much risk of divorce with nonvirgins.

No but it's like winning $100,000 vs $10,000 both are nice, ones nicer, but neither is happening

The words "virgin" and "girlfriend" don't go together. Most men that get girlfriends (and to the normies and Guests reading this) she will never be your first. Western degeneracy and the act of having a "girlfriend" ensures that most of have them miles of dick through them.

It's OVER.

Would fuck but not marry a non-virgin.

It's not wrong, but it's very unlikely that something like that would actually happen.

It is very right and cultured, it is honor for man, it is also fighting against evilk, as marrying non virgin is supporting femoid degeneracy

Virgin females don't exist in 2019

No, would fuck but not marry. I take the concept of marriage very serious and do not regard divorce as an option so I need to make sure that a potential marriage partner would be good enough for the marriage to last a lifetime. Statistics have proven that only virgins are likely to stay with their husband until death.
And I do think there are still virgins above the age of 18, although rare.

No, would fuck but not marry. I take the concept of marriage very serious and do not regard divorce as an option so I need to make sure that a potential marriage partner would be good enough for the marriage to last a lifetime. Statistics have proven that only virgins are likely to stay with their husband until death.
And I do think there are still virgins above the age of 18, although rare.
Very rare, not to mention even if they are virgins they don't count oral. So who knows how many dicks she sucked

Very rare, not to mention even if they are virgins they don't count oral. So who knows how many dicks she sucked
To me, a virgin is someone who has never had any sexual activity with another person. I don't care about the retarded definitions that foids are coming up with nowadays.

I wouldn't marry anyone.

I would resort to marry even a non virgin, but not a complete used up whore.
I'd just wish I was a normie who could get a gf, have children and raise them.
But as it seems, I'll never reach even the first of these steps.

No, not wanting a virgin would be wromng

If you marry non virgin woman, then you're Cuck.

it is completely normal male behavior