Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it worth it to move out in my situation

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
I can't rn since I am studycel but once I graduate I'm hoping to find a decent job and afford my own place, buy it, not that rent bs.
So here are pros and cons about my situation.

Pros:
-parents leave me in peace and are actually good company
-i feel comfy in my room
-free
-can have pets since I am not the one that takes care of them

Cons:
-get sisterpilled daily, this actually means a lot of cons. They invite boyfriends, friends and sometimes even foid family members come and I feel so out of place and many more things.
-I hate the location since all my childhood friends live here and sometimes I see them hanging out together with their gfs and shit.
-there are not many interesting activities to do solo near the house.
-feel like I am going nowhere by staying here.

What do you think? Should I move out once I have the money? :fuk:

You should stay until you're moneymaxxed in the 100k's

It would be well into my 30s bro, that's a lot of time ngl :cryfeels:
Well there's no point in paying for a house when you can live rent free. Find more options to make more money.

It would be well into my 30s bro, that's a lot of time ngl :cryfeels:
if they don't bother you too much then stay, not worth being a paypig for some landlord.

Well there's no point in paying for a house when you can live rent free. Find more options to make more money.
Getting mogged by my childhood friends each time I look through the window and getting sisterpilled each time I am inside the house, idk man, its a hard choice.
if they don't bother you too much then stay, not worth being a paypig for some landlord.
Wouldn't be as I would buy my own place, not rent